Steam Sale Schedule?

ColFantastic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So I've only been using Steam for about a year or so and have gotten most of my Steam games from various Humble Bundles. From those of you who have used Steam for some time, what is the general sale schedule?

I've done some searching and from what I remember here is some of the general schedule from this past year to give you an idea. I know I've missed some stuff so please educate me. If this has been brought up previously...sorry?

Summer Sale 7/11-7/22

Autumn Sale 11/27-12/3

Holiday Sale 12/19-1/2

Do they have a Spring or Easter Sale? I thought it was kind of weird the Autumn and Holiday Sales were so close to each other.

Sales dates fluctuate. Just keep an eye open and you'll see news of start dates before they happen. The Autumn sale revolves around Black Friday/Thanksgiving and the Holiday sale centers on Xmas. I don't think there have been Spring sales, but there are Publisher weeks in between the major sales when near-entire catalogs go on sale.

Also, GIYF: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2130715

What he said. There are always sales, daily sales, week long sales, midweek sales, free weekends, publisher weeks, etc.

I was looking more into the BIG Steam sales so I could kind of plan my game buying schedule. Seems like there isn't another big one until Summer. Of course there are sales going on at all times. Thanks for the info folks!!

bread's done
Back