Gamestop: Mystery Coupon Power Up Steal of the Week 2000 Pts

GenyaAvacado

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Not sure if this has already been posted or if there is a new thread for this. It seems the mystery coupons aren't really a mystery once you redeem them. My coupon is $5 off pre-owned game of $20 or more.  I'll post an attachment for the coupon once I use it.

Coupon Expires 2/19/14.

***UPDATE***

Coupon is no longer available as it was the Steal of the Week, last week

Still haven't used my coupon yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
To stack with the the Bday coupon, what's the correct scanning order? TIA I never stacked them before.
I always give them the $5 off coupon first. Once they scan it I give them the Bday coupon and tell them to scan and see if it will work. They always tell me it won't, but I just tell them to try it anyways.

I always give them the $5 off coupon first. Once they scan it I give them the Bday coupon and tell them to scan and see if it will work. They always tell me it won't, but I just tell them to try it anyways.
Cool thanks. I assume the bday discount sit ill applies to the base price.

To stack with the the Bday coupon, what's the correct scanning order? TIA I never stacked them before.
First PUR coupon, then the birthday coupon.

Edit: Be sure they enter your PUR card before they scan the coupons.

The order I used my coupons today was:

1) Birthday Coupon

2) Pur Card

3) $10 Off Coupon

All applied smoothly.

I have a question regarding the Birthday coupon.  How do I broach the subject?  

Lets say its not even remotely close to my birthday.  Do I just tell them the code?  Do they have a way of checking and do they ever check to make sure that my birthday is in that month?

Just kind of say, "Oh, I've got a birthday coupon that'll work on that.  I don't have it on me, but the code is ......."

I'm a total Cheap Ass, and any help from some fellow CAGS is definitely appreciated.

[quote name="Rudybegga" post="11462392" timestamp="1390332532"]I have a question regarding the Birthday coupon. How do I broach the subject?

Lets say its not even remotely close to my birthday. Do I just tell them the code? Do they have a way of checking and do they ever check to make sure that my birthday is in that month?

Just kind of say, "Oh, I've got a birthday coupon that'll work on that. I don't have it on me, but the code is ......."

I'm a total Cheap Ass, and any help from some fellow CAGS is definitely appreciated.[/quote] just print the coupon and let the employee scan it. That's it.

YMMV, unless you just push it or something*

Had some girl tell me that she couldn't do anything if I just gave her the code written down, had to pull it up on my phone, and that was a legit coupon, not the b-day one

I have a question regarding the Birthday coupon. How do I broach the subject?

Lets say its not even remotely close to my birthday. Do I just tell them the code? Do they have a way of checking and do they ever check to make sure that my birthday is in that month?

Just kind of say, "Oh, I've got a birthday coupon that'll work on that. I don't have it on me, but the code is ......."

I'm a total Cheap Ass, and any help from some fellow CAGS is definitely appreciated.
Remember KISS. Don't mention birthday or anything, just say I have a coupon and hand it to them. If you have a smart phone, save the image on there and pull it up that way. (that's what I do)

Has anyone tried this on a game under $20 to see if it works? (sometimes they screw up programming it in the system)

Also, has anyone tried using this + a regular $5 off preowned? Should work since they are two different offer codes.

The selection for games in the 20 dollar range is pretty weak, I seen bioshock infinte for 24.99 and Im suspecting that game to get cheaper very soon. Other than that I'm having a hard time useing this coupon.

Hey does anyone know if that Birthday coupon is hiding somewhere in the forums? I remember when the thread was near the top last month but I can't seem to find it. I knew I should have saved the PDF when I had the chance. I'd really like to stack the 20%+$5 off coupon and my PUR 10% off all together.

Hey does anyone know if that Birthday coupon is hiding somewhere in the forums? I remember when the thread was near the top last month but I can't seem to find it. I knew I should have saved the PDF when I had the chance. I'd really like to stack the 20%+$5 off coupon and my PUR 10% off all together.
I'd like this as well.

New Birthday Coupon Available!

Offer valid 12/27/13 through 3/31/14

Image of Whole Coupon
h0gt.jpg

Just the code
EBC3043477

Thanks guys, I'll be picking up New Super Luigi U preowned. $27.99 - $5 and BDay coupon should be a pretty nice deal.

Assassins Creed 4 for Wii U is only $30 on there as well.  Could snag that for pretty cheap too.  Seeing as to how it's the best non- next gen version I might bite.

Still wondering: has anyone tried stacking a $5 mystery coupon with a regular $5 off preowned?  Since they are different offer codes, it might work.

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="11471595" timestamp="1390623918"]How is this worded exactly? Is it actually $20.00 and up or is $19.99 and up?[/quote]mine said $20. Stacked fine with bday coupon.

bread's done
Back