Legend Of Zelda A Link between Worlds 34.99 OR 24.99 with GCU Coupon! [Preowned Best Buy]

Dammit, I was hoping they'd continue the trend at keeping their preowned 3ds games at $24.99 - it'd be nice to make this part of the B2G1 when they offer it.

I see the pre owned Zelda for 34.99 .. not sure if I am missing something.. with GCU it is brining it down to 31.49

Thank you OP. Bought one for $24.99 using the GCU coupon. Also bought a Mario game. Here's hoping they come with cover art and manuals.  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  I think now I have all the 3DS games that I really really want. Now I just need to finish some of them.

Don't flame me too hard for this question, but is A Link Between Worlds a good first Zelda game for a newcomer who's never played a Zelda game before? I remember hearing you get into the gameplay pretty quickly in this game. Sounds good to me, but there is going to be a learning curve to my n00bness. :whistle2:k

Thank you OP. Bought one for $24.99 using the GCU coupon. Also bought a Mario game. Here's hoping they come with cover art and manuals. :pray: :pray: :pray: I think now I have all the 3DS games that I really really want. Now I just need to finish some of them.

Don't flame me too hard for this question, but is A Link Between Worlds a good first Zelda game for a newcomer who's never played a Zelda game before? I remember hearing you get into the gameplay pretty quickly in this game. Sounds good to me, but there is going to be a learning curve to my n00bness. :whistle2:k
This is more like the best game to start with. It's very straightforward and on the easy side but it's also pure fun.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds-pre-owned-nintendo-3ds/3026355.p?id=1219086171059&skuId=3026355&st=link%20between%20worlds&lp=5&cp=1

GCU members your not going to get it any cheaper then that! Pre-owned.

I got Luigis Mansion for 22.49 and Zelda for 24.99 free shipping!!

They also have Mario Kart3ds 24.99 and both Pokemons 24.99.
A Link Between Worlds is $31.99 new with the GCU discount, I think that's better so you don't have to waste the $10 off coupon. Plus you'll get the nintendo code and you won't risk getting the game with a generic case

This is more like the best game to start with. It's very straightforward and on the easy side but it's also pure fun.
Heck yes. This is just want I wanted to hear. Thanks.

A Link Between Worlds is $31.99 new with the GCU discount, I think that's better so you don't have to waste the $10 off coupon. Plus you'll get the nintendo code and you won't risk getting the game with a generic case
You're right. If mine shows up in a generic case, I'm going to have to return it and buy it new some time for $31.99. It's a hassle, but I don't mind.

I've been a Gamer's club subscriber since the very first month. I'm only used the "$xx off" game coupon a couple times. I'm happy to finally have something to use it on. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck yes. This is just want I wanted to hear. Thanks.

You're right. If mine shows up in a generic case, I'm going to have to return it and buy it new some time for $31.99. It's a hassle, but I don't mind.

I've been a Gamer's club subscriber since the very first month. I'm only used the "$xx off" game coupon a couple times. I'm happy to finally have something to use it on. :p
I combine my $10 off coupon with the buy 2 get 1 free deals almost every month lol

But yeah I mentioned that generic case thing because yesterday I received mario kart 7, super mario 3d land and NSMB3 with no original artwork. Later on, I brought them in to Best Buy and I was able to use my buy 2 get 1 free coupon (from the GCU welcome package) to get all 3 for $48 after taxes.

It's not giving me the option for shipping? Local pickup (which all stores are sold out of) only.

Also, where can I get the GCU coupon? I have the benefits but haven't updated the magazine shipping address. Can I get it online somewhere?

It's not giving me the option for shipping? Local pickup (which all stores are sold out of) only.

Also, where can I get the GCU coupon? I have the benefits but haven't updated the magazine shipping address. Can I get it online somewhere?
Looks like its out of stock.

And unfortunately no, the coupons are unique and have to be emailed to you as far as I know

Wow I swear Nintendo first party games jis4t dont drop their price. I bought zelda when it first came out and wow after so many years ita still at 34.99

My fault, Sorry I thought I saw it Ocarina of time,yea 24.99 is a good deal LOL. 

Sorry to bump this thread. I have to thank MarcusKane again for creating this thread. I received my order today. A Link Between Worlds came with artwork, unused club nintendo points, and a standard Nintendo 3DS foldout about "Viewing the Electronic Manual." I guess this means there's no physical manual? But there is a big foldout manual about how to access the electronic manual? :wall:

Also received New Super Mario Bros 2 complete with manual and artwork for $17.99 ($19.99 + 10% off GCU).

I seriously need to figure out what 3DS XL "grip" to buy so my hands don't get cramped when I inevitably get into long play sessions of A Link Between Worlds.

Sorry to bump this thread. I have to thank MarcusKane again for creating this thread. I received my order today. A Link Between Worlds came with artwork, unused club nintendo points, and a standard Nintendo 3DS foldout about "Viewing the Electronic Manual." I guess this means there's no physical manual? But there is a big foldout manual about how to access the electronic manual? :wall:

Also received New Super Mario Bros 2 complete with manual and artwork for $17.99 ($19.99 + 10% off GCU).

I seriously need to figure out what 3DS XL "grip" to buy so my hands don't get cramped when I inevitably get into long play sessions of A Link Between Worlds.
Your welcome. You got yours already? ugh Mine says estimated delivery 1/28. And my 3dsxl cramps my hands as well. My left hand always accidentally turns up the volume.

I was surprised about that when I opened the game when I got the game in December. I know a lot of EA and UbiSoft games don't come with manuals but I wasn't expecting that for a Nintendo published game.

bread's done
Back