Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance 29.99 @ Target In Stock!

Hmm... I do have a 3DS now... and this is one of the few games I'd be interested in actually playing for it... but that's a bit pricey...

Comes to about $36 with tax/shipping if you do not have a Red Card.  They are selling used on ebay for same price with free shipping.

Little one wants this game so I will just grab a new copy of target.  

Thanks..

When did this game get so expensive?  You're not wrong at least from Amazon because they have no copies in stock and the lowest price is sitting right at 50 bucks. 

I think they cleared inventory at Best Buy last summer and I got it for 10 dollars.  Glad I held on to it despite it being mediocre to me in a lot of ways.  Oh well, maybe with some luck they won't do another print run and it will retain some coin. 

When did this game get so expensive? You're not wrong at least from Amazon because they have no copies in stock and the lowest price is sitting right at 50 bucks.

I think they cleared inventory at Best Buy last summer and I got it for 10 dollars. Glad I held on to it despite it being mediocre to me in a lot of ways. Oh well, maybe with some luck they won't do another print run and it will retain some coin.
I got it for $10 at BB's deal of the day and haven't played it yet. I wanted to wait for 1.5 remix before playing dream drop since I haven't played a Kingdom Hearts game before.

When did this game get so expensive? You're not wrong at least from Amazon because they have no copies in stock and the lowest price is sitting right at 50 bucks.

I think they cleared inventory at Best Buy last summer and I got it for 10 dollars. Glad I held on to it despite it being mediocre to me in a lot of ways. Oh well, maybe with some luck they won't do another print run and it will retain some coin.
The trend I'm currently seeing is they are doing this in several games, 3DS and Wii game OOP

Huh, I was debating trading this into Amazon for the $20 bonus in PS Store credit ($40 total). Might have to give this a go on Ebay instead. I also got it on BBY DOTD!

It's a pretty fun game if you like the KH series. Glad I got it when it was the daily deal at BB a while back for $10. I didn't know it was mildly rare now though, hadn't been paying attention. 

:/ bound to be another printing. e.e Disney loves money and square enix doesn't crank out hits like it used to.. or like squaresoft used to, rather.

bread's done
Back