Project X Zone - Nintendo 3DS $20

even I'm second guessing my purchase now. it looks like a lot of fan service, but I don't know if I'm ever really going to play this

I saw this for $19.99 at Target??????????? Lol the $40 copy I bought from GS still hasn't been opened. There was a dent in it too. I accepted my losses and just moved on and never thought about it, didn't realize the game became pretty much worthless and alot of people don't seem to like it. Oh well, I'll play it someday.

If you like turn-based strategy games and like the characters affiliated with the companies involved, then you should find some sort of enjoyment out of this. I played through the entire game and enjoyed it the whole way through.

My only true complaint would probably be that it was a tad too easy for me with the game having very few truly challenging segments.

Picked this up on clearance at target about a month ago for $8.98 :)
BRTky.jpg

Oh man, I forgot about this!  I've got it in my backlog...

Man, I need to get permission to stop playing Final Fantasy II.  I already played a different version of it and I'm just not having fun, but the completionist in me is like "no!  Finish your vegetables first!"

Just yesterday I saw this at Target for $20, and it was the first print LE. It wasn't clearance like the other guy, but hey. Twenty dollars isn't a bad price if you want to be sure you get the extras.

Just saying, it might be worth checking out Target. I would've bought my store's last copy if I didn't already have an LE.

bread's done
Back