Hitman Trilogy on Xbox 360 $14.99 at Newegg

Thinking about it... I have Absolution but haven't got around to playing it yet. I only briefly played one of the games during the Gamecube days. Any opinions on this? Worth it for $15?

Thinking about it... I have Absolution but haven't got around to playing it yet. I only briefly played one of the games during the Gamecube days. Any opinions on this? Worth it for $15?
For $15 I would get it. You get 3 classic Hitman games. These games aren't really anything like Absolution but in terms of having multiple ways to kill a target it's the same. Definitely a steal at this price in my opinion.

does this collection/hd remaster just slap a layer of paint on the old games or is it a more substantial update?

i have Contracts on xbox (backwards compatible) and Blood Money on 360, so I'm looking for a good reason to get this. Hitman2 was never backwards compatible, tho i played it on ps2 and loved it.

i'm on the fence about this...

Last edited by a moderator:
does this collection/hd remaster just slap a layer of paint on the old games or is it a more substantial update?

i have Contracts on xbox (backwards compatible) and Blood Money on 360, so I'm looking for a good reason to get this. Hitman2 was never backwards compatible, tho i played it on ps2 and loved it.

i'm on the fence about this...
It's just 720p paint slapped on. They mentioned nothing was remastered in this review:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-01-hitman-hd-trilogy-review

bread's done
Back