[DEAD] raarar's 4th annual lowball (Over! Invoices ASAP!)

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Lowball Over! Expect invoices ASAP!

If you can't wait you can send Paypal to [email protected] or PM if you want to pay by money order.

Retrovidya - Resistance 3 $5 + Bulletstorm $3 + Matrix Box Set $1 + s&h $?? = $9 + Actual s&h
strawyleader997 - Plants vs Zombies $4 + Xbox 3 pack $1 + s&h $5 = $10
thejam - Star Wars Trilogy $5 + s&h $5 = $10
MasaTFC - Alice in Wonderland $2 + Pinocchio $1 + Sword in the Stone $1 + s&h $6 = $10
Marjincharge - Darksiders $4 + s&h $3 = $7
TheFizzzzzzz - Toy Story 2 $1 + Wall-E $1 + s&h $5 = $7
Orison - Tool: Salival $1 + s&h $5 = $6
Matrix - Resident Evil 5 $2 + s&h $3 = $5
Methoes - Child of Eden $2 + s&h $3 = $5
SirArthur9742 - Futurama $1 + s&h $3 = $4
Gundal_D - Heroes Season 2 $1 + s&h $3 = $4

START DATE: 1/25/14 Whenever I posted this.
END DATE: 2/2/14 The Lowball will end shortly after the Super Bowl ends. I will be watching it down the street from my house and will end the auction as soon as I get home. Any bid posted after I post the lowball is over will not be accepted.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PP, MO

Updated through post #23

Rules/Regulations:
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. I do work around 50 hours a week so expect updates in the mornings then a few times at night. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1 per item.
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
8) CAGs with over 36 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3 *Each additional item will be $2. A few items the s&h will be higher and those are noted.
I will refund s&h if you win a bunch of items and I can get them mailed cheaper.
The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.
~ Paypal
~ Money Order
Payment is expected ASAP once you receive an invoice from me. Item will be mailed out ASAP once payment has been received.

All items are in pristine condition unless otherwise noted. Assume all codes in any inserts have been redeemed. If you have any questions please let me know.

:ps3:
Bulletstorm (Sealed) - Retrovidya - $3
Darksiders (Sealed) - marjincharge - $4
Plants vs Zombies - strawyleader997 - $4
Resident Evil 5 - Matrix - $2
Resistance 3 (Sealed) - Retrovidya - $5

:360:
Prince of Persia
Child of Eden (Sealed) - Methoes - $2
Trials HD/Limbo/'Splosion Man 3 Pack (Physical Copy) - strawyleader997 - $1

:dvd:
Alice in Wonderland (1 Disc release from 2000) - MasaTFC - $2
Batman Returns
Batman (minor scuffs, used copy in a Blockbuster case)
Beetlejuice
Futurama Monster Robot Maniac Fun - SirArthur9742 - $1
Heroes Season 2 (Sealed) - Gundal_D - $1
I Love You Man (minor scuffs, used from Hollywood Video with stickers on the case)
The Nightmare Before Christmas (minor markings)
Matrix Trilogy box set with Neo Mini Bust (Actual s&h) - Retrovidya - $1
Pinocchio (scuffed up) - MasaTFC - $1
Star Wars Trilogy (4-6) (4 Discs) ($5 s&h) - thejam - $5
Sword in the Stone - MasaTFC - $1
Tool: Salival ($5 s&h) - Orison - $1
Toy Story
Toy Story 2 - TheFizzzzzzz - $1
Wall E - TheFizzzzzzz - $1
The Wedding Singer (few minor scuffs)

FREE STUFF
I unfortunately need this money and do not have anything free to offer outright. However, I also don't need any of this stuff laying around my house anymore so if there are any items without bids when the lowball is over, they will be offered to the highest bidders. I will not increase your s&h if you decide to take a free item. I will work my way down the list of high bidders until everything is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Antiques Roadshow - There was already $1 on PvZ if you want to go higher.

@pellik333 - Not sure which is the old or new, but Alice in Wonderland is the Gold Classic Collection. Don't see a release year on the package, but the internet says it was released in 2000 and it is the one disc version. Let's assume old.

Yes it is Child of Eden. Good catch.

Methoes if you want to retract your bid I understand, gonna PM you right now.

Bulletstorm (Sealed) - $3

Resistance 3 (Sealed) - $5

Matrix Trilogy box set with Neo Mini Bust - $1

bread's done
Back