GAEMS G155 $169 via WalMart

I'm the OP of the other thread, I didnt post this one cause this model is the older one, came out back in 2011 according to Amazon. The one I posted came out in late 2012 or early 2013 I believe. According to a guy who works at Gaems, differences are:

The Sentry has a few changes:
1) External badge is removable and replaceable - in case a custom badge is desired by the Sentry owner
2) There are external clips added for a shoulder strap (like the one that comes standard with Vanguard)
3) Same speakers as the G155, but they are now chambered and angled up to direct sound more towards the user
4) Interior bezel is matte finish and in-fiction designed to reduce "plastics glare"
5) Bags no longer need Velcro to attach to the base

Otherwise, the G155 monitor, speakers, computer chip, PCB and all performance is identical.

Does this fit the xbox 360 phat?
Yup, it should. There is a foam base in the unit. One side is for the 360 slim and PS3 slim while the other side is for the original 360. Only drawback with the 360 in this case is that the powerbrick takes up one whole side of storage. After you put your controller, unit power supply and the hdmi cord in the other slot, you're basically out of room. Other than that, the thing is amazing if you travel a bunch.

I have one of these and it is awesome. You won't regret it!
9y4yqega.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="ZhengMaster" post="11484788" timestamp="1391054119"]Do you think amz will price match or should I jump on this now? How long will this deal last?[/quote]
That's the lowest I've seen it anywhere.

I have one of these and it is awesome. You won't regret it!
9y4yqega.jpg
Never understood how that doesnt overheat the PS3. The vents in the back are right up against the screen....thats one of the things that kept me from buying. Have you had any issues with it overheating?

[quote name="Apostle22" post="11485389" timestamp="1391088551"]Never understood how that doesnt overheat the PS3. The vents in the back are right up against the screen....thats one of the things that kept me from buying. Have you had any issues with it overheating?[/quote]
Never, doesn't look like it but there's actually a good 4-5 inches of space between the console and the screen.
ymegejet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back