GGT 302 is looking for interns. Apply within!

whoknows

CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (99%)
Answer the following questions to be considered for the internship:

1. Should Capcom buy Nintendo?

2. Why yes?

3. Is Time and Eternity GOTY 2013?

We'll get back to you if interested.

1. Yes, but. . .

2.  Capcom can barely afford to buy anything. They need to make more iOS games. 

3.  I don't even know what that is. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue

2. Why yes?

Berry

Pie

Answer the following questions to be considered for the internship:

2. Why yes?

We'll get back to you if interested.
capcom just does not have the funds to accomplish that, unless sony is willing to give them the money.

wow, the Time and Eternity Limited Edition is worth $100 +. pretty high price, given the poor reviews from gaming sites.

1. No, Sony Should Buy Capcom

2. Because if you play fighting games on Xbox consoles, you suck at life

3. If you say so

byhiQRE.jpg

WTF

Going through my humble bundles and seeing what games I already have, if anybody want's any of these on Steam just shoot me a PM or something.

Surgeon Simulator 2013

Gemini Rue

UFO: Afterlight

Alpha Prime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMx61rcCaBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB7R0ZY9w94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARxWeeWWUfY

Titanfall news just makes me wish I could play Hawken on consoles.

PS
Am I the only one that notices how shit the parkour in Titanfall is? Your dude doesn't take his hand off his gun when running on the wall.

I think most see it, they just don't care. I know I don't give a fuck at all and I actually used to parkour on weekends.
Yeah, it's not something that bothers me at all, while it might be unrealistic it makes for a more fun game if you are able to shoot and aim at enemies while running on the wall instead of just free firing or such. I mean, it looks leagues better then....Brink

That Sly movie shit looks awful. Way too close to furry.

I played more AC4. The present day story bits are completely fucking stupid.
I totally agree everytime you're forced into the real world its just to shoe horn-in those annoying characters from 3.

Yeah, it's not something that bothers me at all, while it might be unrealistic it makes for a more fun game if you are able to shoot and aim at enemies while running on the wall instead of just free firing or such. I mean, it looks leagues better then....Brink
Nah. Brink > Titanfall

Got myself a Vita on the cheap. Now I can finally play all those free Vita and PSP games from PS+ as well as any cross-buy games.  Looking forward to picking up Tearaway as well since that's what pushed me over the edge into getting the system.

Got myself a Vita on the cheap. Now I can finally play all those free Vita and PSP games from PS+ as well as any cross-buy games. Looking forward to picking up Tearaway as well since that's what pushed me over the edge into getting the system.
I just sold my copy of Tearaway last week.....if I still had it, I would had given it to you for pretty cheap

Great purchase by the way

goddamn it, I got left behind in the last ggt.

Anyways, Sly in theaters.  Wait, what?

[youtube]http://youtu.be/oFNJW8AoYSs[/youtube]

Part of me thinks that the Sly and Ratchet movies are just a part of a grand scheme to get Nintendo back into making movies. We all know a Super Mario Bros. movie would pack the theatres.

They could call it New Super Mario Bros. 

Will Smith as Mario, Martin Lawrence as Luigi, Terry Crews as Bowser, and Kevin Hart as a Gomba. 

I haven't payed my phone bill for 5 days and I'm still not disconnected. I'm going to see how far this goes.

I wonder if it'll start a war.

bread's done
Back