Best Buy PS4 and Xbox One Games Sale: Knack $39.99, Killzone Shadowfall $39.99, Battlefield 4 $49.99, Dead Rising 3 $49.99, COD Ghosts $49.99

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget B2g1.
This sale couldn't have come at a better time.
I'll grab Knack for $32, XB1 Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for $48 and I just need to find another $40 game to be free, Thanks op.

Edit nvm, I thought it was all games. Just 360 and ps3. I'll still grab that Knack tho

Don't forget B2g1.
This sale couldn't have come at a better time.
I'll grab Knack for $32, XB1 Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for $48 and I just need to find another $40 game to be free, Thanks op.

edit. Nvm on TB it comes out 2/8 will find something else
Bruh I thought that was just X360/PS3
bruh and i thought it was on ''regular'' priced games...

Does the GCU discount not stack with the $10 off $30 and up coupon?  I get my 10% off in cart, but lose it when I add in the coupon.

And here I just bought Killzone last week when it was $49.99.  Granted I got the 20% off, but they wouldn't stack the 10% coupon for PS4 games because they said it wouldn't apply to on sale games.  Has anyone got the 10% off coupon to work with on sale games?

Also, can I do a price match over the phone or online with customer service instead of going to the store?

[quote name="missingno81" post="11479534" timestamp="1390897715"]Dang another promotion I'm barely hearing about I don't think BB wants my business.[/quote]

You have to be a little proactive. What do you expect them to do, call you?

And here I just bought Killzone last week when it was $49.99. Granted I got the 20% off, but they wouldn't stack the 10% coupon for PS4 games because they said it wouldn't apply to on sale games. Has anyone got the 10% off coupon to work with on sale games?

Also, can I do a price match over the phone or online with customer service instead of going to the store?
It says right on my 10% coupon that markdown is taken from sales prices.

Already got the KZ, but Knack worth 30 bucks with tax?

Willing to bet its the first retail ps+ game later this year so might be best to just wait as im not that pumped to play it, but hear its better than reviews for it were. Free sounds like a really good price...

Willing to bet its the first retail ps+ game later this year so might be best to just wait as im not that pumped to play it, but hear its better than reviews for it were. Free sounds like a really good price...
Frustratingly difficult at a few points and, yes, pretty simple. You jump, punch, and perform three super moves. That's it. The reviews dinged it for being repetitive, which is a fair criticism. But they also dinged it for not being "next gen" enough, which is bunk. It's an easy to understand and family friendly game that's a lot more fun than the Metacritic average suggests.

I traded in Killzone when it traded in for $40. Thinking of picking it up for $32. But now that Tomb Raider should be at my house I'll just wait.

Has anyone been able to use that 10% PS4 coupon on items that are on sale? I swear it looked like he scanned it, but maybe he just pretended to and told me it wouldn't work.

bread's done
Back