PSN Midweek Flash Sale - Ends 1/31 @ 6 PM PT - Knack/Killzone SF/ACIV PS3/GT6 $42 each, Contrast/Super Motherload $7.49 each, & More!

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
A new flash sale on PSN has started that features a number of PS4, PS3, and Vita titles that will end on January 31 at 6 PM PT. Feel free to check out the main PSN Deals thread for the rest of the games that are on sale for the rest of the week.

PS4

Contrast - $7.49 - 50% Off

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - $34.99 - 30% Off - Amazon Digital: $34.99

Killzone Shadow Fall - $41.99 - 30% Off - Amazon Digital: $39.99
Knack - $41.99 - 30% Off - Amazon Digital: $39.99
Super Motherload - $7.49 - Cross Buy - Amazon Digital: $7.49

PS3

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $41.99 - 30% Off - Amazon Digital: $29.99
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition - $55.99 - 30% Off
Contrast - $7.49 - 50% Off
Gran Turismo 6 - $41.99 - 30% Off
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - $34.99 - 30% Off
Madden NFL 25 - $41.99 - 30% Off - Amazon Digital: $39.99
Super Motherload - $7.49 - Cross Buy

Vita

FIFA 13 - $13.99 - 30% Off
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - $20.99 - 30% Off

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a chance that Amazon will match these flash deals? I've still yet to spend the $20 from the trade in bonus earlier in the year. I'm personally looking at Super Motherload.

edit: nvm, just looked on Amazon, and they did price match it. But question is, is it crossbuy?

Is there a chance that Amazon will match these flash deals? I've still yet to spend the $20 from the trade in bonus earlier in the year. I'm personally looking at Super Motherload.
There's a chance so submit the lower prices, I even did most of the work for everyone.

Injustice PS4:

PSN $34.99

Amazon

Injustice Vita:

PSN $20.99

Amazon

Super Motherload PS4:

PSN $7.49

Amazon

Gran Turismo 6:

PSN $41.99

Amazon

Thanks, much appreciated. And can anyone confirm if Amazon codes are cross buy if they are cross buy on the PSN store?

Thanks, much appreciated. And can anyone confirm if Amazon codes are cross buy if they are cross buy on the PSN store?
It should since I haven't heard anything about their codes not working like the real thing. I used a different type of code for Super Motherload and got the PS3 version for free when that was released, so it should be the same thing.

Taking a look at it, Amazon is already beating this sale for Killzone Shadow Fall and Knack at $40 each:

Super Motherload - $7.49
That's new, it was still $14.99 when I drew up that list of games that were cheaper on PSN earlier.

So there is hope we'll get some cheaper Injustice.

They matched Injustice for PS4!!!

You guys can treat this thread as the vacation home.
This is an amazing idea!

Since Jay isn't here, I'll pretend to be him.

Blah blah blah Demon Souls is awesome blah blah blah you're all idiots blah blah blah I like rap music.

This is an amazing idea!

Since Jay isn't here, I'll pretend to be him.

Blah blah blah Demon Souls is awesome blah blah blah you're all idiots blah blah blah I like rap music.
Ya know, that's why we can't have nice things. We get a vacation home and someone comes along and pisses in it.

It should since I haven't heard anything about their codes not working like the real thing. I used a different type of code for Super Motherload and got the PS3 version for free when that was released, so it should be the same thing.
Yep, you were right. Once you redeem the code. For the PS3 version you just have to go to the store and you can download it from there.

Thanks again for posting this sale, I would've otherwise missed it, despite following the main PSN thread.

Oh crap, Jay's here.  Everyone be cool.

I liked that one episode where they had a lighting round quiz for the apartments.  "Ms. Chanandeler Bong"

whats the consensus on Injustice for PS4?  $35 is a little out of my price range but I might bite anyways, looking for something new to play.

Dam ACIV for ps4 is too dam stubborn... So am I. Looks like I won't be buying it then. Now that plenty of good games are finally on the horizon for this gen.

Only wanted it because I own all the FPSs lol. Wanted variety.

whats the consensus on Injustice for PS4? $35 is a little out of my price range but I might bite anyways, looking for something new to play.
This is like my second post, but I had to come out of hiding for Injustice. One person's opinion probably won't be enough to persuade you, but:

When I first saw it, I thought, "Awesome!" Then, it launched. I ignored. Wife gave me PS4 and Injustice for Christmas. I went in expecting a "whatever"experience. It's actually really fun. EVERYONE in my house (two 27 year old women, five early 20's guys, two teens, two kids) have stayed up until the wee hours of the morning trying to top each other.

It's definitely worth a purchase, even at $35, even more so if you have at least 1 person to play with. Lots of combos, fairly balanced, except a few like DeadShot, but that's another story and really an issue if you don't really learn to play. Lots of variety, scenery, and a bunch of fun characters. Buy it. BUY IT NOW. :whistle2:

I just can't decide if I want Super Motherload or not....ugh.
I'm torn today. I'm all in on the gameplay but I thought it was just sort of a randomly generated Spelunky sort of game but I guess it's not and actually has an end and junk?

whats the consensus on Injustice for PS4? $35 is a little out of my price range but I might bite anyways, looking for something new to play.
It's great.

If you like DC characters, like fighting games, want to like fighting games but find them unapproachable, like the last Mortal Kombat, or just like good games then Injustice is great. The story mode is one of the neatest things I've seen done in the fighting game framework. It's got deep, technical chops but at the same time remains really accessible. It also actually plays nearly as well with a controller as a fightstick.

Now if you're not going to play online and just want to do the SP stuff then I would wait for the disc copy to drop some because that's only like 6-8 hours worth of content. Otherwise it's great.

bread's done
Back