(Now OVER. Thanks for all the bids. Invoices incoming) 3Gsid and Friends Trigger Happy Havoc Lowball

3GSid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
Lowball is over, and all bids are totaled.

Invoices will be prepared and sent out. Stay tuned for pm's from all of the lowball'ees!

3gsid's Invoices (The others' invoices will be found in there posts below the OP)

Kazaganthi

1. Binary Domain - $3

11. Command and Conquer Red Alert - $3

13. Tomb Raider 2 - $3

15. El Cazador De La Bruja - $7

Total - $16 + shipping

MasaTFC

2. Bladestorm - $3

3. Enslaved - $4

6. Bloody Roar 3 - $4 ($1+ $3 straight to Autism Speaks)

10. Beyond the Beyond - $8

Total -  $19 + shipping

FEGuy

4. Medal of Honor - $1

Total - $1 + shipping

Shuino

4.5 Heavenly Sword - $7

Total - $7 + shipping

Iceylicious (Invoice Sent)

5. Samurai Warriors Chronicles - $4

Total - $4 + shipping

Yakumo (Invoice Sent)

7. Sakura Wars - $9

Total - $9 + shipping

Goguenator (Invoice Sent)

8. SMT Nocturne - $11 

Total - $11 + shipping

Blackdog60 (Invoice sent)

Tracking -  9400109699939709689124

14. Chobits - $5

Total - $5 + shipping

Deidera (Invoice Sent)

Tracking - 

16. Ghost Hunt - $5

18.25 Claymore - $12

18.75 Samurai Champloo - $7

Total - $24 + shipping

Guynextshore (Invoice Sent)

17. Gun Sword - $6

18. X - $9

18.50 - Samurai Seven - $6

Total - $21 + shipping

Lowball Total -  $114

Autism Speaks Donation - $17 + 3 (Masa) - $20

Das Rules

1. Only bid if you intend to follow through with your bid. (Negative feedback left for non-payers)
2. Only bids in this thread will count as official bids, anything else will not count.
3. Edited posts will not be counted in any matter in this lowball. If you need to change something make a new post, if not an edited post will not count.
4. There is a minimum of a $1 bid to start an item, and any bid increases after will also be a minimum of $1 (No .50, .01, etc.... increases)
5. For now this is open only to CAGS in the US. (However if you ask beforehand, some of the lowball participants may be willing to ship elsewhere.)
6. Shipping will be up to the seller, and you can find the info next to where there items are.
7. Please have fun , and bid with confidence!

8. This is optional, but if you feel like helping out some trusted CAG's in this lowball, consider gifting a payment through paypal to help us with the costs. 

For additional rules from every seller, please refer to the first 3 posts after the OP where each individual seller has their own additional rules and pictures. 

3GSid's Items

• Payments Accepted - Paypal (Preferred), Amazon Gift Card.
  • US Shipping only (Unless contacted beforehand.) 
  • Shipping will be exact plus .50 cents to cover mailers/ink/gas etc

15% of my total sales will be calculated and sent to donate to the charity Autism Speaks. Below is a message from our resident sponsor, MasaTFC! (In spoiler to not bloat the OP)

"Hey everyone! 3GSid sent me a message about how he would like to have some of his profits donated to Autism Speaks. As many of you may know (and participated in), I have a tendency to host lowball auctions with proceeds being donated to this organization. I work as a Behavioral Health Therapist, and before I started that position I did not know much about the Autism Spectrum (ASD). But I have learned so much by working with these kids, and they are truly special. Autism is a growing concern for the upcoming generation, so I feel it is important to try and help as much as possible! What better way than to donate some money that you are spending on some cheap games to such a cause!

Here is a link to donate directly, if you were so inclined to do so. There is a vast amount of information available on this site, and I encourage everyone to keep the eyes open for any upcoming walks coming up (May is Autism Awareness month). I want to thank 3Gsid and the rest of the guys for hosting a great auction with lots of awesome stuff, and to everyone in the community whom has participated in one of my previous auctions. 1 out of 8 children has a diagnosis of ASD, and I can imagine that there are many of you out there whom know of a child with this diagnosis. So please, on behalf of Sid and the guys, bid with your hearts and your wallets. Cheers!"

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o764/Gregg_Willis/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0658_zpshr1d6rwk.jpg

PS3

1. Binary Domain (Complete) - $3 Kazaganthi

2. Bladestorm: The Hundred Years War (Disc Only, Generic Case) - $3 MasaTFC

3. Enslaved Oddyssey To The West (Complete) - $4 MasaTFC

4. Medal of Honor (Complete) - $1 FEGuy

4.5 Heavenly Sword (Complete) - $7 Shuino

3DS

5. Samurai Warriors Chronicles (Complete) - $4 Iceylicious

PS2

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o764/Gregg_Willis/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0655_zpsfntxppde.jpg

6. Bloody Roar 3 (No Manual) - $1 MasaTFC

7. Sakura Wars So Long My Love (No Manual) - $9 Yakumo

8. Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (Complete) - $11 goguenator

9. The Suffering (No Artwork)

PS1

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o764/Gregg_Willis/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0657_zps6a8mcjsm.jpg

10. Beyond the Beyond (No Manual) - $8 MasaTFC

11. Command and Conquer Red Alert (Complete) - $3 Kazaganthi

12. Rayman (Greatest Hits, Complete)

13. Tomb Raider 2 (Black Label, Complete) - $3 Kazaganthi

Anime

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o764/Gregg_Willis/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0659_zpsso3bxeyx.jpg

14. Chobits (Anime Classics) (Complete Series) - $5 blackdog60

15. El Cazador De La Bruja (Complete Series) - $7 Kazaganthi

16. Ghost Hunt (S.A.V.E. Edition) (Complete Series) - $5 Deidera

17. Gun Sword (Complete Series) - $6 guynextshore

18. X (Complete Series) - $9 Guynextshore

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o764/Gregg_Willis/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0660_zpsycvwwjuj.jpg

18.25  Claymore (Complete Series)  - $12 Deidera

18.50 Samurai Seven (Complete Series, Bulky with Guidebooks version) - $6 guynextshore

18.75 Samurai Champloo (Complete Series, Bulky Geneon version) -  $7 Deidera

Hemi's Items

• Payments Accepted - Paypal.
  • US Shipping only (Unless contacted beforehand)
  • Shipping through USPS priority flat rate. Ask for more info, or further details.
Raffle:

Ladies and Gentlemen! I present the Hemi lowball raffle spectacular! With prizes ranging from the "ok" to the "Awesome!", the rules for entry are as follows.
This raffle is specific to Hemi, it is limited to the items #19-77. Meaning that bids for the other lowball participants do not affect the raffle.

In order to qualify, a SINGLE BID must be placed for item(s) from Hemi's list, that raise the current bid, by $5, how you do this is up to you. It could be a single $5 bid on an item that currently has no bids, or it could be 5 bids for an increase of only $1 each that currently do have bids. As long as it is in the same post, and it raises the current bid $ "total" by $5, it counts.

This is retro-active, meaning any bids that already met the requirements qualify the bidder for the raffle. Only 1 entry per person, (to keep things fair).

You are not required to actually win anything in order to participate in the raffle.

There will be various prizes, ranging from free shipping (if you don't actually win anything you will not be in the drawing for this prize), to a grand prize of a free item from a list of items each valued at close to $20-30 or more.

I will start putting a list together of the current applicants on post #3.

Shipping:

Shipping will be through USPS Priority Mail (Expedited) in flat rate mailers/boxes. This means the cheapest shipping will be about $5 but you get the benefits of expedited shipping and free insurance up to $50. Also this means that if you buy in bulk you also end up saving on shipping. 

Grading:
Will try to update the conditions
(S) = Sealed
(VG) = Very Good, everything there and no noticeable scratches besides the usual ones you get from handling the game.
(G) = Good, shows some age in the condition, might be missing a manual or have some marks on the case and a few more scratches, but plays well and nothing that would indicate any trouble with play-ability.
By default any Disc only/Cart Only game will be given a (A) rating, (I go by the eBay grading system generally).
:360: 360:
19. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition (Sealed) - $9 Videogamecollector17
20. Saints Row the Third - Full Package CIB  - $9 Elevander
21. Dirt 3 CIB - $10 strawyleader997
22. COD Modern Warfare 3 CIB - $5 FEGuy
23. Armored Core 4 CIB - $3 Videogamecollector17
24. Prototype 2 Radnet Edition (New Sealed) - $6 Elevander
25. Brutal Legend CIB - $1 FEGuy
26. Condemned 2: Criminal Origin's CIB - $6 Goguenator
27. Banjo Kazooie N&B/Viva Pinata 2 pack CIB - $4 ColFantastic
28. Metro 2033 CIB (region free PAL edition) - $5 MasaTFC
29. Rage CIB - $3 Elevander
30. Deus EX Human Revolution CIB - $3 MightyMushroomGames
31. Borderlands CIB - $1 strawyleader997

:3ds: 3DS:
32. Paper Mario Sticker Star (S) - $10 TheFizzzzzzz
33. Fire Emblem Awakening (S) - $27 Gundal_D
34. Etrian Odyssey the Millennium Girl First Print Edition (S) - $28 blackdog60
35. Scribblenaunts Unmasked (S) - $11 Mixer23

:ps3: PS3:
36. inFAMOUS collection (NEW SEALED) - $15 burritoman

:wiiu: WiiU:
37. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate CIB - $17 baz8771

:wii: Wii:
39. Kirby's Dream Collector's Special Edition (S) - $26 MasaTFC
40. Super Mario Galaxy 2 CIB - $13 TheFizzzzzzzz
41. Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword W/Music CD (S) $19 TheFizzzzzzzzzzzzz

:ds: DS:
42. Pokemon Soul Silver CIB (no poke walker) - $25 strawyleader997
43. Sands of Destruction CART ONLY - $6 Iceylicious
44. Mega Man Starforce 3 Black Ace CART ONLY - $16 Iceylicious
45. Golden Sun Dark Dawn (Cart Only) A - $4 Iceylicious

:ps2: PS2:
46. Persona 3 FES (Disc Only no soundtrack) A - $3 Elevander
47. Heavenly Guardian (Disc Only) A - $1 Elevander
48. Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance (Disc Only) A - $1 Elevander
49. Bloodrayne 2 (Disc Only) A
50. Brothers In Arms Earned in Blood (Disc Only) A
51. Dark Cloud (Disc Only) A - $1 Burritoman
52. Dead to Rights 2 (Disc Only) A
53. .Hack Part 1 Infection W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $12 scaryice
54. .Hack Part 2 Mutation W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $12 scaryice
55. .Hack Part 3 Outbreak W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $12 scaryice
56. Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus (Disc Only) A - $3 luxuria
57. Legacy of Kain Defiance (Disc Only) A - $1 burritoman
58. Soul Calibur II (Disc Only) A - $1 FEguy
59. Soul Calibur III (Disc Only) A - $1 FEguy
60. Gauntlet Dark Legacy (Disc Only) A - $3 FEguy

PC:
61. Humble Indie Bundle 5 (No Beat the Average) - $1 biscuit

Includes LIMBO, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, and Psychonauts all redeemable through steam as usually a single steam key.
62. Humble Indie Bundle 5 (No Beat the Average) - $1 jatink129

Includes LIMBO, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, and Psychonauts all redeemable through steam as usually a single steam key.
63. Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor (Steam key) - $1 soar1229

64. Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor (Steam key) - $2 Elevander
65. Humble Indie Bundle 6 (No Dustforce) - $2 jatink129
Includes Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, Space. Pirates. And. Zombies., Shatter, Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, all redeemable through steam as usually a single steam key
66. Humble Indie Bundle 6 (No Dustforce) - $2 Elevander
Includes Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, Space. Pirates. And. Zombies., Shatter, Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, all redeemable through steam as usually a single steam key
67. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus games (No SR3) - $1 frostybroc
Includes Metro 2033, Darksiders, Red Faction Armageddon, Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC, Titan Quest, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, all redeemable through steam as usually a single steam key.
68. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus games (No SR3) - $2 frostybroc

Includes Metro 2033, Darksiders, Red Faction Armageddon, Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC, Titan Quest, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, all redeemable through steam as usually a single steam key.
69. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus games (No SR3) - $2 frostybroc

Anime:
70. Ghost Slayers Ayashi, Part 1 LE (S) - $1 Noelvermillion
71. Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1 (Individual Volumes, part 1 is SE) (S) - $12 Gundal_D
72. Lelouch of the Rebellion Season 1 (Individual Volumes, volume 4? has a loose disk so will need to open) (S) - $9 Noelvermillion
73. My Otome Zwei Special Edition (S) - $5 blackdog60

Other:
74. Dead Island Riptide Steelbook (S) - $3 TheFizzzzzz
75. Amazon Exclusive Skylander's Gold Flameslinger (S) - $8 The Fizzzz
76. 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card (Sony) R40 (S) -  $12 Iceylicious
77. Xenoblade Chronicles Bonus Artbook (Good) - $12 zerounderone
Mixer23's Items

• Payments Accepted - Paypal (Preferred), or Amazon Payments.
  • US Shipping only  (Unless contacted beforehand)
  • $3 per item, $1 extra for each item afterward (refund given if total is $1.50 more than actual cost)
Everything mint/complete unless otherwise noted

:ps4::

78. Killzone: Shadow Fall - $23 SpazX

:ps3::

79. No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise - $15 Kazaganthi
80. Puppeteer - $10 St4rgalaqtic

:wiiu:

81. ZombiU - $7 ColFantastic

:3ds::
(Club Nintendo Codes Used)
82. Circle Pad Pro (+$1 to ship) - $5 geeishbored
83. Tetris: Axis - $4 Goguenator
84. Mario Tennis Open - $12 Videogamecollector17

:vita::
(No Online Passes)
85. LittleBigPlanet Vita - $7 Gothamhunter
86. Resistance: Burning Skies - $7 gothamhunter

:dvd: :

87. My Neighbor Totoro - $8 blackdog60
88. Castle in the Sky - $3 blackdog60

Ragingst0rm6's Items

• Payments Accepted - Paypal,
  • US Shipping Only (Unless contacted beforehand)
  • Shipping will be exact
Some additional details regarding my items:

Invoices
 Since most of my items will be weight-based, please allow me several days to start sending out invoices in batches. I will get to you, I promise!
Payment
 I will accept PayPal w/ US shipping addresses (make sure your Shipping Address is up-to-date!). If you are non-US, please contact me for discussion + approval before bidding, otherwise I will offer your items to the second-hightest bidder.
Shipping Costs
 Again, most of my stuff will probably be weight-based, so methods and costs will vary. For a very rough approximation, you can try the formula ($3.50 base + additional extra), where additional extra is:

• thin guide = add $0.50
  • 1 normal guide = add $1
  • bulky A guide = add $1.50
  • bulky B guide = add $2.25
  • bulky C guide = add $3
In general, you can expect:

USPS Media Mail in padded envelope - usually ends up being between $4 and $6. You can fit:

• one normal guide + one (or maybe two) thin guides, or maybe two normal guides. 
  • up to three (or maybe four) thin guides.
  • maybe one bulky A guide, depending.
before size / weight combination runs the risk of the guides busting out of the envelope! Note: If you don't live on the West Coast, the padded envelope runs the risk of encountering unfavorable weather during its adventure; therefore I would recommend bidding on a couple of extra guides to qualify for a box!  :D

USPS Media Mail in box - typically starts at around $6 and goes up as you add more stuff.

other USPS options where appropriate. 

Definitions:

bulky A guide - a guide with a spine thickness greater than 0.5" wide. 

bulky B = greater than 0.75" thickness.

bulky C = more than 1" thickness. 

Note: Again, this is all an approximation as the total weight is how shipping will be calculated. 

Condition Guide 
S - Sealed

A - Like New. For Strategy Guides, minor shelf wear along edges or corners that doesn't significantly affect the overall like new / rarely used quality of the guide.

B - Very Good, but with some visually apparent wear. For metallic cases, the standard light scratches and/or scuff marks that comes from not being stored separately in a sealed environment qualifies for this category. For Strategy Guides, this includes more noticeable shelf wear and/or multiple creases / spine defects / small rips / loose pages.

C - Moderate-to-Heavy wear and/or damage. For metallic cases, this includes major dents and/or scratches. For Strategy Guides, this includes missing pages, very noticeable full length creases / rips, missing chunks, etc. These will definitely be detailed.

Definitions: 

"spine crinkle" - a defect along a book's spine against the grain (perpendicular to the pages). Usually caused when somebody drops the guide or bangs it against something, causing a ridged surface. Annoying, but mostly cosmetic. See picture album link above for an extreme and a more typical example.

"spine crease" - a defect along a book's spine along the grain. This may occur when someone folds / holds the book open to a certain spot and applies significant pressure (such as putting something heavy on top to hold it open). Fairly rare with strategy guides, perhaps more common in thicker paperback novels.

Final List

Link to Photo Album

Collector's / Premium Edition Games

89.  :wii: The Last Story LE w/ Art Book + Premium Soundtrack CD S - $37 Deidara
90.  :wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword LE w/ Golden Wii-remote + Music CD S Perfect condition! -  $131 coopscohen

91.  :ps3: Uncharted 3 CE S Includes Steelbook + Game, Statue, Necklace Ring, Belt Buckle, + Traveling Chest - $36 blackdog60

Regular Games

92.  :3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds S - $27 SpazX

Collector's / Premium / Hardcover Strategy Guides

93. Bioshock 2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky B* Includes 2 Lithographs inside! - $10 aardvarkgod
94. Dead Rising 2 CE S- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] slightly smooshed exterior cover corners (bottom right) [/customspoiler] - $1 coopscohen
95. Disney Epic Mickey CE A-/B+ *bulky B* no Lithograph [customspoiler=details] exterior cover is slightly dirty in some places (it's a white exterior, so this is more noticeable). small bottom "spine scrunch". multiple minor indentations along the bottom edge from previously being stored on a wire rack. Interior pages are in mint condition. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
96. Fallout: New Vegas CE S *bulky C* [customspoiler=details] very slight smooshed corner (bottom right) [/customspoiler] - $10 laundrymatt
97. Final Fantasy XIII CE Strategy Guide S-- *bulky C* [customspoiler=details] multiple minor indentations along the bottom edge from previously being stored on a wire rack. multiple medium rips in seal (primarily front cover). 2-3 minor and 2-3 slightly more noticeable indentations / gouges on the front cover where the seal rips are. See pictures in the album. [/customspoiler] - $18 Guynextshore
98. Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky C*  - $25 blackdog90
99. Grand Theft Auto 5 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky C* Includes Lithograph + additional artwork cards inside! - $8 patcrazystar64
100. Guild Wars 2 CE S-- *bulky C* Includes quick-reference map (stand / booklet) [customspoiler=details] small rip in seal at the top spine. Thin horizontal gouge / scratch near the top spine. See picture in album. [/customspoiler] - $5 Guynextshore
101. Halo: Reach CE S *bulky C* (95% sure this is the Noble-6 cover variant)
102. Kingdom Hearts 2 CE Strategy Guide B *bulky C* Includes attached poster/foldout, plus separate Jiminy's Journal w/ unused sticker sheets! [customspoiler=details] Blue cover variant, pages 9-16 are loose (pages 15+16 have old creasing along the bottom). minor bottom impact damage that isn't noticeable with the slipcover on. some small spots / stains along top edge of pages + side edge of pages + slipcover. See pictures in the album. [/customspoiler] - $4 Kazaganthi
103. Mass Effect 2 CE Strategy Guide S- *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] small bend / crease near bottom spine? [/customspoiler] - $7 Goguenator
104. Medal of Honor CE S *bulky A*
105. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II CE S *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] possibly minor smooshed corner (front upper right). [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi

106. Game of Thrones: Visuals from the RPG (64-page? Art Book) S - $1 guynextshore

RPG / Sandbox / Open World Strategy Guides

107. Bioshock 2 A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear, slight handling wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
108. Borderlands A- *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $2 Goguenator
109. Darksiders A-/B+ *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. several "spine crinkles" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top. See picture in album. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
110. Fable II A-/B+ *bulky A*  Includes attached poster. [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. one "spine crinkles" (and slight image damage) and associated minor bending / creasing at the top (see picture in album). very minor sticker residue front top right corner. one moderate / medium length indentation front cover. [/customspoiler]
111. Fable III A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. several small but visible scratches front cover near the top. several faint scratches on the back cover (see picture in album). Thin marker line over a barcode. [/customspoiler]
112. Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light A- [customspoiler=details] partial "spine crinkle" near the top, several small specks of cover paint missing front cover top right corner. See picture in album. [/customspoiler] - $3 Kazaganthi
113. Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley B+ *thin*  [customspoiler=details] moderate creasing along bottom front corner + split corner, plus multiple pages inside also creased. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
114. Just Cause 2 - $1 Kazaganthi
115. Kingdom Hearts B+/B Includes attached poster + sticker sheet. [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf wear (back cover corner / spine). moderate "spine crinkle" in the middle. See pictures in album. [/customspoiler] - $2 Goguenator
116. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep A-  [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear bottom spine. minor "spine crinkle" in middle, very faint scratches back cover. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
117. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days A-/B+ *bulky A* Includes attached poster. [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. small rip + medium creasing along front cover bottom edge (see picture in album). faint crease back cover near top. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
118. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean A-/B+ [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf and handling wear. several "spine crinkles" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
119. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story S- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] very minor impact damage top spine. [/customspoiler] - $3 Moduro
120. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots S *bulky A* - $3 Goguenator
121. Nier A [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. very minor front corner creasing / splitting. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $9 Txhiaj007
122. Resonance of Fate A *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $7 Goguenator
123. The Saboteur *thin*
124. White Knight Chronicles A *bulky A* "International Edition" [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
125. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm C+ *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] heavy wear (severals rips + small missing piece) front cover corner. moderate "spine crinkle" middle, impact damage top. See pictures in album. [/customspoiler]
126. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. minor "spine crinkle" middle. small beginning of separation back bottom right corner near spine. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]

FPS / Strategy / 3rd Person / Other Strategy Guides

127. Alpha Protocol S *thin* [customspoiler=details] slightly wavy due to tight seal [/customspoiler]
128. Blood Stone 007 A- *thin* [customspoiler=details] partial bottom impact damage. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
129. Crackdown 2 *thin* 
130. Dante's Inferno B+ *thin* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. slight handling wear. several "spine crinkles" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top, + additional minor "spine crinkles" and creasing near the middle. Price Sticker. See pictures in album. [/customspoiler]
131. Dead to Rights: Retribution *thin* [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
132. Donkey Kong Country Returns *thin* - $2 Pacino408
133. Duke Nukem Forever S- [customspoiler=details] seal ripped in several places. small vertical top "spine crinkle" (yea, no idea how that occurred vertically). [/customspoiler]
134. F.E.A.R. 3 A-/B+ *thin* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear, slight handling wear. 2 partial "spine crinkles" near top. assorted faint scratches. [/customspoiler]
135. God of War: Ghost of Sparta A- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] minor / partial impact damage bottom spine. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
136. Homefront S [customspoiler=details] small rip in seal bottom right corner. [/customspoiler]
137. Iron Man 2 S *thin*  [customspoiler=details] wavy from tight plastic seal [/customspoiler]
138. Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days *thin*
139. Little Big Planet Super Book B *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] light / moderate shelf wear (creases front and back corners) + splitting front cover corner. large "spine crinkle" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top. Non-sticky Price Sticker remnant. [/customspoiler]
140. Little Big Planet 2 A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. small front cover corner crease (plus several interior pages) + splitting corner. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
141. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 A *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
142. Max Payne 3 *bulky A* B+  [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear, light handling creases. cover was ripped neatly along spine, fixed with tape. small / medium crease front cover bottom. Non-sticky Price Sticker remnant. [/customspoiler]
143. Medal of Honor S
144. Metroid: Other M S *thin* [customspoiler=details] small rip in seal front cover [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
145. Modnation Racers *thin* [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
146. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky A- *bulky C* [customspoiler=details] small / medium corner crease front bottom right cover. [/customspoiler]
147. Resistance 2 A-/B+ *bulky A* Includes attached poster. [customspoiler=details] large "spine crinkle" + some peeling on the top spine. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
148. Singularity A- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] very light shelf / handling wear. minor "spine crinkle" middle. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
149. Sonic Colors A [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
150. Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions A- [customspoiler=details] very small beginning to peel front lower left corner near spine. Non-sticky Price Sticker remnant. [/customspoiler]
151. Splinter Cell: Conviction S- [customspoiler=details] very slight image damage bottom spine, very small beginning to peel back top left corner near spine [/customspoiler]
152. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty A *bulky* B [customspoiler=details] very, very small micro-dent top spine edge . Thin marker line across barcode. [/customspoiler]
153. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed A-  [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf wear (including spine) / handling creases. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
154. Super Street Fighter IV S  [customspoiler=details] circular seal rip back cover [/customspoiler]
155. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up A [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
156. Wolfenstein A 
157. X-men Origins: Wolverine - Uncaged Edition A- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. assorted light scratches. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi

Irregular-sized Strategy Guides

158. Guinness World Records 2010: Gamer's Edition A-/B+  [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf wear / handling creases. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
159. Codes & Cheats: Winter 2010 (mini) S- *thin* [customspoiler=details] crease middle front cover. [/customspoiler]
160. Red Steel 2 (mini, spiral) S *thin*  [customspoiler=details] multiple white specks within seal, likely paper "shreds" during printing/cutting/sealing process? [/customspoiler]

Miscellaneous

161.  :br::dvd: The Sound of Music 55th Anniversary S- [customspoiler=details] 2" x 2" squarish hole in plastic seal front [/customspoiler] -$5 Kazaganthi

162. The Last of Us - American Dreams (comic) - Issue #1 of 4 Free shipping if won with strategy guide or larger sized paid shipping items - $2 guynextshore

163. Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbook S G1 - $3 guynextshore
164. Battlefield 4 MetalPak A-/B+ [customspoiler=details] some faint scratches / scuffs front side, 3-4 small chips in the paint (don't blame me, I got it that way...) See picture album link above. [/customspoiler]

165. Assassin's Creed II Map / Poster for in-game Collectables A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items - $1 Kazaganthi
166. Far Cry 3 Promotional Pamphlet (~20 pages) A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items
167. Halo: Reach "Noble Team" Collectable 5-Card Set (complete) A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items [customspoiler=details] Double-sided artwork with brief character bio: Emile, Jun, Kat, Jorge, Carter. [/customspoiler]
168. Mortal Kombat Quick Reference Character Cards S Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items [customspoiler=details] Prima Reprint with corrected move lists [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi

See picture album link above.
169. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Small) S - $1 TheFizzzzzz
170. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Large) - $3 Mr. Black Ops
171. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon :Future Solder T-shirt (Large) S - $1 jatink129

172.  :360: 1600 Microsoft Points [customspoiler=details] should convert to 20 USD at time of redemption, but please remember to use the funds within 1 year. [/customspoiler] - $15 TheFizzzzzzzz
173. $10 iTunes GC - $8 jacknicklson

Last edited by a moderator:
Preliminary List:
:ps4::

x. Killzone: Shadow Fall

:ps3::

x. No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise
x. Puppeteer

:wiiu::

x. ZombiU

:3ds::

x. Circle Pad Pro (+$1 to ship)
x. Tetris: Axis
x. Mario Tennis Open

:vita::

x. LittleBigPlanet Vita
x. Resistance: Burning Skies

:dvd: :

x. My Neighbor Totoro
x. Castle in the Sky

Everything is complete and in mint condition.

Raffle:
Ladies and Gentlemen! I present the Hemi lowball raffle spectacular! With prizes ranging from the "ok" to the "Awesome!", the rules for entry are as follows.
This raffle is specific to Hemi, it is limited to the items #19-77. Meaning that bids for the other lowball participants do not affect the raffle.
In order to qualify, a SINGLE BID must be placed for item(s) from Hemi's list, that raise the current bid, by $5, how you do this is up to you. It could be a single $5 bid on an item that currently has no bids, or it could be 5 bids for an increase of only $1 each that currently do have bids. As long as it is in the same post, and it raises the current bid $ "total" by $5, it counts.
This is retro-active, meaning any bids that already met the requirements qualify the bidder for the raffle. Only 1 entry per person, (to keep things fair).
You are not required to actually win anything in order to participate in the raffle.
There will be various prizes, ranging from free shipping (if you don't actually win anything you will not be in the drawing for this prize), to a grand prize of a free item from a list of items each valued at close to $20-30 or more.
I will start putting a list together below, please be patient.
Current raffle participants:

NoelVermillion
Nate Nanjo
Kazaganthi
burritoman
Elevander
TheFizzzzzz
Mixer23
SpazX
booya42301
strawyleader997
ZeroUnderOne
Goguenator
FEGuy
biscuit
gothamhunter
Red303
pacino408
VideoGameCollector17

Videogamecollector17 PAID
19. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition (Sealed) - $9 Videogamecollector17
23. Armored Core 4 CIB - $3 Videogamecollector17
$9 + $3 = $12 + Shipping = $?

Elevander PAID
20. Saints Row the Third - Full Package CIB  - $9 Elevander
24. Prototype 2 Radnet Edition (New Sealed) - $6 Elevander
29. Rage CIB - $3 Elevander
46. Persona 3 FES (Disc Only no soundtrack) A - $3 Elevander
47. Heavenly Guardian (Disc Only) A - $1 Elevander
48. Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance (Disc Only) A - $1 Elevander
64. Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor (Steam key) - $2 Elevander
66. Humble Indie Bundle 6 (No Dustforce) - $2 Elevander
$9 + $6 + $3 + $3 + $1 + $1 + $2 + $2 = $27 + Shipping = $?

strawyleader997 PAID
21. Dirt 3 CIB - $10 strawyleader997
31. Borderlands CIB - $1 strawyleader997
42. Pokemon Soul Silver CIB (no poke walker) - $25 strawyleader997

FEGuy PAID
22. COD Modern Warfare 3 CIB - $5 FEGuy
25. Brutal Legend CIB - $1 FEGuy
58. Soul Calibur II (Disc Only) A - $1 FEguy
59. Soul Calibur III (Disc Only) A - $1 FEguy
60. Gauntlet Dark Legacy (Disc Only) A - $3 FEguy
$5 + $1 + $1 + $1 + $3 = $11 FREE SHIPPING

Goguenator PAID
26. Condemned 2: Criminal Origin's CIB - $6 Goguenator

ColFantastic PAID
27. Banjo Kazooie N&B/Viva Pinata 2 pack CIB - $4 ColFantastic
$4 + Shipping = $?

MasaTFC PAID
28. Metro 2033 CIB (region free PAL edition) - $5 MasaTFC
39. Kirby's Dream Collector's Special Edition (S) - $26 MasaTFC
$5 + $26 = $31 + Shipping = $?

MightyMushroomGames PAID

30. Deus EX Human Revolution CIB - $3 MightyMushroomGames
$3 + Shipping = $?

TheFizzzzzz PAID
32. Paper Mario Sticker Star (S) - $10 TheFizzzzzz
40. Super Mario Galaxy 2 CIB - $13 TheFizzzzzz
41. Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword W/Music CD (S) $19 TheFizzzzzz
74. Dead Island Riptide Steelbook (S) - $3 TheFizzzzzz
75. Amazon Exclusive Skylander's Gold Flameslinger (S) - $8 TheFizzzzzz
$10 + $13 + $19 + $3 + $8 = $53 + Shipping = $?

Gundal_D PAID
33. Fire Emblem Awakening (S) - $27 Gundal_D
71. Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1 (Individual Volumes, part 1 is SE) (S) - $12 Gundal_D
$27 + $12 = $39 + Shipping = $?

blackdog60 PAID
34. Etrian Odyssey the Millennium Girl First Print Edition (S) - $28 blackdog60
73. My Otome Zwei Special Edition (S) - $5 blackdog60
$28 + $5 = $33 + Shipping = $?

Mixer23 PAID
35. Scribblenaunts Unmasked (S) - $11 Mixer23
$11 + Shipping = $?

burritoman PAID
36. inFAMOUS collection (NEW SEALED) - $15 burritoman
51. Dark Cloud (Disc Only) A - $1 Burritoman
57. Legacy of Kain Defiance (Disc Only) A - $1 burritoman
$15 + $1 + $1 = $17 + Shipping = $?

baz8771 PAID
37. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate CIB - $17 baz8771
$17 + Shipping = $?

Iceylicious PAID
43. Sands of Destruction CART ONLY - $6 Iceylicious
44. Mega Man Starforce 3 Black Ace CART ONLY - $16 Iceylicious
45. Golden Sun Dark Dawn (Cart Only) A - $4 Iceylicious
76. 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card (Sony) R40 (S) -  $12 Iceylicious
$6 + $16 + $4 + $12 = $38 + Shipping = $?

scaryice PAID
53. .Hack Part 1 Infection W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $12 scaryice
54. .Hack Part 2 Mutation W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $12 scaryice
55. .Hack Part 3 Outbreak W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $12 scaryice
$12 + $12 + $12 = $36 + Shipping = $?

luxuria
56. Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus (Disc Only) A - $3 luxuria
$3 + Shipping = $?

biscuit PAID
61. Humble Indie Bundle 5 (No Beat the Average) - $1 biscuit
$1

jatink129 PAID
62. Humble Indie Bundle 5 (No Beat the Average) - $1 jatink129
65. Humble Indie Bundle 6 (No Dustforce) - $2 jatink129
$1 + $2 = $3

soar1229 PAID
63. Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor (Steam key) - $1 soar1229
$1

frostybroc PAID
67. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus games (No SR3) - $1 frostybroc
68. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus games (No SR3) - $2 frostybroc
69. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus games (No SR3) - $2 frostybroc
$1 + $2 + $2 = $5

Noelvermillion PAID
70. Ghost Slayers Ayashi, Part 1 LE (S) - $1 Noelvermillion
72. Lelouch of the Rebellion Season 1 (Individual Volumes, volume 4? has a loose disk so will need to open) (S) - $9 Noelvermillion
$1 + $9 = $10 + Shipping = $?

zerounderone PAID
77. Xenoblade Chronicles Bonus Artbook (Good) - $12 zerounderone
Grand Prize Chosen: Tales of the Abyss (S) FREE
$12 + Shipping = $?

Thanks for all of your bids!

List of Bidders (alphabetical) and their Items Won:

aardvarkgod - PAID - SHIPPED - 9449009699937378855316 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
93. Bioshock 2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky B* Includes 2 Lithographs inside! - $10 aardvarkgod
------------
Total: $10 + $5 shipping (Media Mail padded envelope + cardboard exterior) = $15

blackdog60 - PAID - SHIPPED - 9461209699938257135945, 9449009699939708270226 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
91.  :ps3: Uncharted 3 CE S Includes Steelbook + Game, Statue, Necklace Ring, Belt Buckle, + Traveling Chest - $36 blackdog60
98. Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky C*  - $25 blackdog90
------------
36+25=61
Total:
$61 + $5 shipping (Media Mail box) + $14.50 (Parcel) = $80.50

coopscohen - PAID - SHIPPED - 9449009699937386017201, 9405509699937386033899 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
90.  :wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword LE w/ Golden Wii-remote + Music CD S Perfect condition! -  $131 coopscohen
94. Dead Rising 2 CE S- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] slightly smooshed exterior cover corners (bottom right) [/customspoiler] - $1 coopscohen
------------
131+1=132
Total:
$132 + 4.50 shipping (Media Mail padded envelope + cardboard exterior) + $10 (Parcel) = $146.50.

Deidara - PAID - SHIPPED - 9405509699939714722895 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
89.  :wii: The Last Story LE w/ Art Book + Premium Soundtrack CD S - $37 Deidara
------------
Total:
$37 + $6.25 shipping (Priority) = $43.25

Goguenator - PAID - SHIPPED - 9449009699938257120471 - COMPLETED -
103. Mass Effect 2 CE Strategy Guide S- *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] small bend / crease near bottom spine? [/customspoiler] - $7 Goguenator
108. Borderlands A- *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $2 Goguenator
115. Kingdom Hearts B+/B Includes attached poster + sticker sheet. [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf wear (back cover corner / spine). moderate "spine crinkle" in the middle. See pictures in album. [/customspoiler] - $2 Goguenator
120. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots S *bulky A* - $3 Goguenator
122. Resonance of Fate A *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $7 Goguenator
------------
7+2+2+3+7=21
Total:
$21 + $8.25 (Media Mail box) = $29.25

Guynextshore - PAID - SHIPPED - 9400109699939708340774, 9449009699939708345504 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
97. Final Fantasy XIII CE Strategy Guide S-- *bulky C* [customspoiler=details] multiple minor indentations along the bottom edge from previously being stored on a wire rack. multiple medium rips in seal (primarily front cover). 2-3 minor and 2-3 slightly more noticeable indentations / gouges on the front cover where the seal rips are. See pictures in the album. [/customspoiler] - $18 Guynextshore
100. Guild Wars 2 CE S-- *bulky C* Includes quick-reference map (stand / booklet) [customspoiler=details] small rip in seal at the top spine. Thin horizontal gouge / scratch near the top spine. See picture in album. [/customspoiler] - $5 Guynextshore
106. Game of Thrones: Visuals from the RPG (64-page? Art Book) S - $1 guynextshore
163. Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbook S G1 - $3 guynextshore
162. The Last of Us - American Dreams (comic) - Issue #1 of 4 Free shipping if won with strategy guide or larger sized paid shipping items - $2 guynextshore
------------
18+5+1+3+2=29
Total:
$29 + $3 (First Class) + $7.25 (Media Mail box)  = $39.25

jacknicklson - PAID - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
173. $10 iTunes GC - $8 jacknicklson
------------
Total:
$8 (code sent via PM)

jatink129 - PAID - SHIPPED - 9400109699937385935771 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
171. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Solder T-shirt (Large) S - $1 jatink129
------------
Total:
$1 + $3 shipping (First Class Parcel) = $4

Kazaganthi - PAID - SHIPPED - 9449009699939714752525, 9449009699939714756080 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
95. Disney Epic Mickey CE A-/B+ *bulky B* no Lithograph [customspoiler=details] exterior cover is slightly dirty in some places (it's a white exterior, so this is more noticeable). small bottom "spine scrunch". multiple minor indentations along the bottom edge from previously being stored on a wire rack. Interior pages are in mint condition. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
102. Kingdom Hearts 2 CE Strategy Guide B *bulky C* Includes attached poster/foldout, plus separate Jiminy's Journal w/ unused sticker sheets! [customspoiler=details] Blue cover variant, pages 9-16 are loose (pages 15+16 have old creasing along the bottom). minor bottom impact damage that isn't noticeable with the slipcover on. some small spots / stains along top edge of pages + side edge of pages + slipcover. See pictures in the album. [/customspoiler] - $4 Kazaganthi
105. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II CE S *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] possibly minor smooshed corner (front upper right). [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
109. Darksiders A-/B+ *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. several "spine crinkles" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top. See picture in album. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
112. Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light A- [customspoiler=details] partial "spine crinkle" near the top, several small specks of cover paint missing front cover top right corner. See picture in album. [/customspoiler] - $3 Kazaganthi
113. Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley B+ *thin*  [customspoiler=details] moderate creasing along bottom front corner + split corner, plus multiple pages inside also creased. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
114. Just Cause 2 - $1 Kazaganthi
116. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep A-  [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear bottom spine. minor "spine crinkle" in middle, very faint scratches back cover. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
124. White Knight Chronicles A *bulky A* "International Edition" [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
135. God of War: Ghost of Sparta A- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] minor / partial impact damage bottom spine. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
144. Metroid: Other M S *thin* [customspoiler=details] small rip in seal front cover [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
153. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed A-  [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf wear (including spine) / handling creases. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
157. X-men Origins: Wolverine - Uncaged Edition A- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. assorted light scratches. [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
161.  :br::dvd: The Sound of Music 55th Anniversary S- [customspoiler=details] 2" x 2" squarish hole in plastic seal front [/customspoiler] -$5 Kazaganthi
165. Assassin's Creed II Map / Poster for in-game Collectables A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items - $1 Kazaganthi
168. Mortal Kombat Quick Reference Character Cards S Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items [customspoiler=details] Prima Reprint with corrected move lists [/customspoiler] - $1 Kazaganthi
------------
1+4+1+1+3+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+5+1+1=25
Total:
$25 + $16.50 (Media Mail, 2 boxes) = $41.50

laundrymatt - PAID - SHIPPED - 9449009699939720922912 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
96. Fallout: New Vegas CE S *bulky C* [customspoiler=details] very slight smooshed corner (bottom right) [/customspoiler] - $10 laundrymatt
------------
Total:
$10 + $5 shipping (Media Mail padded envelope + cardboard exterior) = $15

MasaTFC - PAID - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
172.  :360: 1600 Microsoft Points [customspoiler=details] [background=#23252b]should convert to 20 USD at time of redemption, but please remember to use the funds within 1 year.[/background][/customspoiler]  - $15 TheFizzzzzz MasaTFC
------------
Total:
$15 (pre-shipping) *No shipping necessary if by PM

Mr. Black Ops - PAID - SHIPPED - 9400109699939720907597 - COMPLETED -
170. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Large) - $3 Mr. Black Ops
------------
Total:
$3 + $3 shipping (First Class Parcel) = $6

Modoru - PAID - SHIPPED - 9449009699938257042162 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
119. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story S- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] very minor impact damage top spine. [/customspoiler] - $3 Modoru
------------
Total:
$3 + $4 shipping (Media Mail padded envelope) = $7

Pacino408 - PAID - SHIPPED - 9449009699937378910800 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
132. Donkey Kong Country Returns *thin* - $2 Pacino408
------------
Total:
$2 + $4 shipping (Media Mail padded envelope) = $6

patcrazystar64 - PAID - SHIPPED - 9449009699938264315822 - COMPLETED -
99. Grand Theft Auto 5 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky C* Includes Lithograph + additional artwork cards inside! - $8 patcrazystar64
------------
Total:
$8 + $5 shipping (Media Mail padded envelope + cardboard exterior) = $13

SpazX - PAID - SHIPPED - 9400109699939708181216 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
92.  :3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds S - $27 SpazX
------------
Total:
$27 + $2.75 shipping (First Class Parcel) = $29.75

TheFizzzzzz - PAID - SHIPPED - 9400109699939708135547 - COMPLETED - FEEDBACK DONE
169. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Small) S - $1 TheFizzzzzz
------------
Total:
$1 + $2.75 shipping (First Class Parcel) = $3.75

Txhiaj007 - PAID - SHIPPED - 9449009699938264367111 - COMPLETED -
121. Nier A [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. very minor front corner creasing / splitting. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler] - $9 Txhiaj007
------------
Total:
$9 + $4 shipping (Media Mail padded envelope + cardboard inserts) = $13

Unsold
101. Halo: Reach CE S *bulky C* (95% sure this is the Noble-6 cover variant)
104. Medal of Honor CE S *bulky A*

107. Bioshock 2 A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear, slight handling wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
110. Fable II A-/B+ *bulky A*  Includes attached poster. [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. one "spine crinkles" (and slight image damage) and associated minor bending / creasing at the top (see picture in album). very minor sticker residue front top right corner. one moderate / medium length indentation front cover. [/customspoiler]
111. Fable III A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. several small but visible scratches front cover near the top. several faint scratches on the back cover (see picture in album). Thin marker line over a barcode. [/customspoiler]
117. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days A-/B+ *bulky A* Includes attached poster. [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. small rip + medium creasing along front cover bottom edge (see picture in album). faint crease back cover near top. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
118. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean A-/B+ [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf and handling wear. several "spine crinkles" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
123. The Saboteur *thin*
125. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm C+ *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] heavy wear (severals rips + small missing piece) front cover corner. moderate "spine crinkle" middle, impact damage top. See pictures in album. [/customspoiler]
126. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. minor "spine crinkle" middle. small beginning of separation back bottom right corner near spine. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]

127. Alpha Protocol S *thin* [customspoiler=details] slightly wavy due to tight seal [/customspoiler]
128. Blood Stone 007 A- *thin* [customspoiler=details] partial bottom impact damage. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
129. Crackdown 2 *thin* 
130. Dante's Inferno B+ *thin* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. slight handling wear. several "spine crinkles" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top, + additional minor "spine crinkles" and creasing near the middle. Price Sticker. See pictures in album. [/customspoiler]
131. Dead to Rights: Retribution *thin* [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
133. Duke Nukem Forever S- [customspoiler=details] seal ripped in several places. small vertical top "spine crinkle" (yea, no idea how that occurred vertically). [/customspoiler]
134. F.E.A.R. 3 A-/B+ *thin* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear, slight handling wear. 2 partial "spine crinkles" near top. assorted faint scratches. [/customspoiler]
136. Homefront S [customspoiler=details] small rip in seal bottom right corner. [/customspoiler]
137. Iron Man 2 S *thin*  [customspoiler=details] wavy from tight plastic seal [/customspoiler]
138. Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days *thin*
139. Little Big Planet Super Book B *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] light / moderate shelf wear (creases front and back corners) + splitting front cover corner. large "spine crinkle" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top. Non-sticky Price Sticker remnant. [/customspoiler]
140. Little Big Planet 2 A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. small front cover corner crease (plus several interior pages) + splitting corner. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
141. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 A *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
142. Max Payne 3 *bulky A* B+  [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear, light handling creases. cover was ripped neatly along spine, fixed with tape. small / medium crease front cover bottom. Non-sticky Price Sticker remnant. [/customspoiler]
143. Medal of Honor S
145. Modnation Racers *thin* [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
146. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky A- *bulky C* [customspoiler=details] small / medium corner crease front bottom right cover. [/customspoiler]
147. Resistance 2 A-/B+ *bulky A* Includes attached poster. [customspoiler=details] large "spine crinkle" + some peeling on the top spine. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
148. Singularity A- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] very light shelf / handling wear. minor "spine crinkle" middle. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
149. Sonic Colors A [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
150. Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions A- [customspoiler=details] very small beginning to peel front lower left corner near spine. Non-sticky Price Sticker remnant. [/customspoiler]
151. Splinter Cell: Conviction S- [customspoiler=details] very slight image damage bottom spine, very small beginning to peel back top left corner near spine [/customspoiler]
152. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty A *bulky* B [customspoiler=details] very, very small micro-dent top spine edge . Thin marker line across barcode. [/customspoiler]
154. Super Street Fighter IV S  [customspoiler=details] circular seal rip back cover [/customspoiler]
155. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up A [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
156. Wolfenstein A 

158. Guinness World Records 2010: Gamer's Edition A-/B+  [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf wear / handling creases. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
159. Codes & Cheats: Winter 2010 (mini) S- *thin* [customspoiler=details] crease middle front cover. [/customspoiler]
160. Red Steel 2 (mini, spiral) S *thin*  [customspoiler=details] multiple white specks within seal, likely paper "shreds" during printing/cutting/sealing process? [/customspoiler]

164. Battlefield 4 MetalPak A-/B+ [customspoiler=details] some faint scratches / scuffs front side, 3-4 small chips in the paint (don't blame me, I got it that way...) See picture album link above. [/customspoiler]

166. Far Cry 3 Promotional Pamphlet (~20 pages) A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items
167. Halo: Reach "Noble Team" Collectable 5-Card Set (complete) A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items [customspoiler=details] Double-sided artwork with brief character bio: Emile, Jun, Kat, Jorge, Carter. [/customspoiler]

Link to Photo Album

List of Lowball Items:
Invoices
 Since most of my items will be weight-based, please allow me several days to start sending out invoices in batches. I will get to you, I promise!
Payment
 I will accept PayPal w/ US shipping addresses (make sure your Shipping Address is up-to-date!). If you are non-US, please contact me for discussion + approval before bidding, otherwise I will offer your items to the second-hightest bidder.
Shipping Costs
 Again, most of my stuff will probably be weight-based, so methods and costs will vary. For a very rough approximation, you can try the formula ($3.50 base + additional extra), where additional extra is:
  • 1 thin guide = add $0.50
  • 1 normal guide = add $1
  • 1 bulky A guide = add $1.50
  • 1 bulky B guide = add $2.25
  • 1 bulky C guide = add $3
In general, you can expect:

USPS Media Mail in padded envelope - usually ends up being between $4 and $6. You can fit:
  • one normal guide + one (or maybe two) thin guides, or maybe two normal guides. 
  • up to three (or maybe four) thin guides.
  • maybe one bulky A guide, depending.
before size / weight combination runs the risk of the guides busting out of the envelope! Note: If you don't live on the West Coast, the padded envelope runs the risk of encountering unfavorable weather during its adventure; therefore I would recommend bidding on a couple of extra guides to qualify for a box! :D

USPS Media Mail in box - typically starts at around $6 and goes up as you add more stuff.

other USPS options where appropriate. 

Definitions:

bulky A guide - a guide with a spine thickness greater than 0.5" wide. 
bulky B = greater than 0.75" thickness.
bulky C = more than 1" thickness. 

Note: Again, this is all an approximation as the total weight is how shipping will be calculated. 

Condition Guide 
S - Sealed

A - Like New. For Strategy Guides, minor shelf wear along edges or corners that doesn't significantly affect the overall like new / rarely used quality of the guide.

B - Very Good, but with some visually apparent wear. For metallic cases, the standard light scratches and/or scuff marks that comes from not being stored separately in a sealed environment qualifies for this category. For Strategy Guides, this includes more noticeable shelf wear and/or multiple creases / spine defects / small rips / loose pages.

C - Moderate-to-Heavy wear and/or damage. For metallic cases, this includes major dents and/or scratches. For Strategy Guides, this includes missing pages, very noticeable full length creases / rips, missing chunks, etc. These will definitely be detailed.

Definitions: 

"spine crinkle" - a defect along a book's spine against the grain (perpendicular to the pages). Usually caused when somebody drops the guide or bangs it against something, causing a ridged surface. Annoying, but mostly cosmetic. See picture album link above for an extreme and a more typical example.

"spine crease" - a defect along a book's spine along the grain. This may occur when someone folds / holds the book open to a certain spot and applies significant pressure (such as putting something heavy on top to hold it open). Fairly rare with strategy guides, perhaps more common in thicker paperback novels.

Final List
Link to Photo Album

Collector's / Premium Edition Games

x. :wii: The Last Story LE w/ Art Book + Premium Soundtrack CD S 
x. :wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword LE w/ Golden Wii-remote + Music CD S Perfect condition!

x. :ps3: Uncharted 3 CE S Includes Steelbook + Game, Statue, Necklace Ring, Belt Buckle, + Traveling Chest

Regular Games

x. :3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds S

Collector's / Premium / Hardcover Strategy Guides

x. Bioshock 2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky B* Includes 2 Lithographs inside!
x. Dead Rising 2 CE S- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] slightly smooshed exterior cover corners (bottom right) [/customspoiler]
x. Disney Epic Mickey CE A-/B+ *bulky B* no Lithograph [customspoiler=details] exterior cover is slightly dirty in some places (it's a white exterior, so this is more noticeable). small bottom "spine scrunch". multiple minor indentations along the bottom edge from previously being stored on a wire rack. Interior pages are in mint condition. [/customspoiler]
x. Fallout: New Vegas CE S *bulky C* [customspoiler=details] very slight smooshed corner (bottom right) [/customspoiler]
x. Final Fantasy XIII CE Strategy Guide S-- *bulky C* [customspoiler=details] multiple minor indentations along the bottom edge from previously being stored on a wire rack. multiple medium rips in seal (primarily front cover). 2-3 minor and 2-3 slightly more noticeable indentations / gouges on the front cover where the seal rips are. See pictures in the album. [/customspoiler]
x. Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky C* 
x. Grand Theft Auto 5 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky C* Includes Lithograph + additional artwork cards inside!
x. Guild Wars 2 CE S-- *bulky C* Includes quick-reference map (stand / booklet) [customspoiler=details] small rip in seal at the top spine. Thin horizontal gouge / scratch near the top spine. See picture in album. [/customspoiler]
x. Halo: Reach CE S *bulky C* (95% sure this is the Noble-6 cover variant)
x. Kingdom Hearts 2 CE Strategy Guide B *bulky C* Includes attached poster/foldout, plus separate Jiminy's Journal w/ unused sticker sheets! [customspoiler=details] Blue cover variant, pages 9-16 are loose (pages 15+16 have old creasing along the bottom). minor bottom impact damage that isn't noticeable with the slipcover on. some small spots / stains along top edge of pages + side edge of pages + slipcover. See pictures in the album. [/customspoiler]
x. Mass Effect 2 CE Strategy Guide S- *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] small bend / crease near bottom spine? [/customspoiler]
x. Medal of Honor CE S *bulky A*
x. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II CE S *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] possibly minor smooshed corner (front upper right). [/customspoiler]

x. Game of Thrones: Visuals from the RPG (64-page? Art Book) S 

RPG / Sandbox / Open World Strategy Guides

x. Bioshock 2 A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear, slight handling wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Borderlands A- *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Darksiders A-/B+ *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. several "spine crinkles" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top. See picture in album. [/customspoiler]
x. Fable II A-/B+ *bulky A*  Includes attached poster. [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. one "spine crinkles" (and slight image damage) and associated minor bending / creasing at the top (see picture in album). very minor sticker residue front top right corner. one moderate / medium length indentation front cover. [/customspoiler]
x. Fable III A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. several small but visible scratches front cover near the top. several faint scratches on the back cover (see picture in album). Thin marker line over a barcode. [/customspoiler]
x. Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light A- [customspoiler=details] partial "spine crinkle" near the top, several small specks of cover paint missing front cover top right corner. See picture in album. [/customspoiler]
x. Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley B+ *thin*  [customspoiler=details] moderate creasing along bottom front corner + split corner, plus multiple pages inside also creased. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Just Cause 2 S
x. Kingdom Hearts B+/B Includes attached poster + sticker sheet. [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf wear (back cover corner / spine). moderate "spine crinkle" in the middle. See pictures in album. [/customspoiler]
x. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep A-  [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear bottom spine. minor "spine crinkle" in middle, very faint scratches back cover. [/customspoiler]
x. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days A-/B+ *bulky A* Includes attached poster. [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. small rip + medium creasing along front cover bottom edge (see picture in album). faint crease back cover near top. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean A-/B+ [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf and handling wear. several "spine crinkles" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story S- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] very minor impact damage top spine. [/customspoiler]
x. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots S *bulky A*
x. Nier A [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. very minor front corner creasing / splitting. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Resonance of Fate A *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. The Saboteur *thin*
x. White Knight Chronicles A *bulky A* "International Edition" [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm C+ *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] heavy wear (severals rips + small missing piece) front cover corner. moderate "spine crinkle" middle, impact damage top. See pictures in album. [/customspoiler]
x. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. minor "spine crinkle" middle. small beginning of separation back bottom right corner near spine. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]

FPS / Strategy / 3rd Person / Other Strategy Guides

x. Alpha Protocol S *thin* [customspoiler=details] slightly wavy due to tight seal [/customspoiler]
x. Blood Stone 007 A- *thin* [customspoiler=details] partial bottom impact damage. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Crackdown 2 *thin* 
x. Dante's Inferno B+ *thin* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. slight handling wear. several "spine crinkles" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top, + additional minor "spine crinkles" and creasing near the middle. Price Sticker. See pictures in album. [/customspoiler]
x. Dead to Rights: Retribution *thin* [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Donkey Kong Country Returns *thin*
x. Duke Nukem Forever S- [customspoiler=details] seal ripped in several places. small vertical top "spine crinkle" (yea, no idea how that occurred vertically). [/customspoiler]
x. F.E.A.R. 3 A-/B+ *thin* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear, slight handling wear. 2 partial "spine crinkles" near top. assorted faint scratches. [/customspoiler]
x. God of War: Ghost of Sparta A- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] minor / partial impact damage bottom spine. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Homefront S [customspoiler=details] small rip in seal bottom right corner. [/customspoiler]
x. Iron Man 2 S *thin*  [customspoiler=details] wavy from tight plastic seal [/customspoiler]
x. Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days *thin*
x. Little Big Planet Super Book B *bulky B* [customspoiler=details] light / moderate shelf wear (creases front and back corners) + splitting front cover corner. large "spine crinkle" and associated minor bending / creasing at the top. Non-sticky Price Sticker remnant. [/customspoiler]
x. Little Big Planet 2 A- *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. small front cover corner crease (plus several interior pages) + splitting corner. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 A *bulky A* [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Max Payne 3 *bulky A* B+  [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear, light handling creases. cover was ripped neatly along spine, fixed with tape. small / medium crease front cover bottom. Non-sticky Price Sticker remnant. [/customspoiler]
x. Medal of Honor S
x. Metroid: Other M S *thin* [customspoiler=details] small rip in seal front cover [/customspoiler]
x. Modnation Racers *thin* [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky A- *bulky C* [customspoiler=details] small / medium corner crease front bottom right cover. [/customspoiler]
x. Resistance 2 A-/B+ *bulky A* Includes attached poster. [customspoiler=details] large "spine crinkle" + some peeling on the top spine. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Singularity A- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] very light shelf / handling wear. minor "spine crinkle" middle. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Sonic Colors A [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions A- [customspoiler=details] very small beginning to peel front lower left corner near spine. Non-sticky Price Sticker remnant. [/customspoiler]
x. Splinter Cell: Conviction S- [customspoiler=details] very slight image damage bottom spine, very small beginning to peel back top left corner near spine [/customspoiler]
x. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty A *bulky* B [customspoiler=details] very, very small micro-dent top spine edge . Thin marker line across barcode. [/customspoiler]
x. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed A-  [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf wear (including spine) / handling creases. [/customspoiler] 
x. Super Street Fighter IV S  [customspoiler=details] circular seal rip back cover [/customspoiler]
x. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up A [customspoiler=details] Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Wolfenstein A 
x. X-men Origins: Wolverine - Uncaged Edition A- *thin*  [customspoiler=details] light shelf wear. assorted light scratches. [/customspoiler]

Irregular-sized Strategy Guides

x. Guinness World Records 2010: Gamer's Edition A-/B+  [customspoiler=details] light / medium shelf wear / handling creases. Price Sticker. [/customspoiler]
x. Codes & Cheats: Winter 2010 (mini) S- *thin* [customspoiler=details] crease middle front cover. [/customspoiler]
x. Red Steel 2 (mini, spiral) S *thin*  [customspoiler=details] multiple white specks within seal, likely paper "shreds" during printing/cutting/sealing process? [/customspoiler]

Miscellaneous

x. :br:+ :dvd: The Sound of Music 55th Anniversary S- [customspoiler=details] 2" x 2" squarish hole in plastic seal front [/customspoiler]

x. The Last of Us - American Dreams (comic) - Issue #1 of 4 A Free shipping if won with strategy guide or larger sized paid shipping items

x. Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbook S G1
x. Battlefield 4 MetalPak A-/B+ [customspoiler=details] some faint scratches / scuffs front side, 3-4 small chips in the paint (don't blame me, I got it that way...) See picture album link above. [/customspoiler]

x. Assassin's Creed II Collectables Map / Poster A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items
x. Far Cry 3 Promotional Pamphlet (~20 pages) A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items
x. Halo: Reach "Noble Team" Collectable 5-Card Set (complete) A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items [customspoiler=details] Double-sided artwork with brief character bio: Emile, Jun, Kat, Jorge, Carter. [/customspoiler]
x. Mortal Kombat Quick Reference Character Cards S Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items [customspoiler=details] Prima Reprint with corrected move lists [/customspoiler]

x. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Small) S
x. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Large) S
x. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon :Future Solder T-shirt (Large) S

x. :360: 1600 Microsoft Points [customspoiler=details] Bought in-store November 2012. Not quite sure how the "older" cards are converted into the current Microsoft currency. Please let me know or I can do check with a partial redemption. [/customspoiler]
x. $10 iTunes GC

All right guys.

A lot of info hammered out.

Got the basics out of the way, and now the meat of the pie is soon to come. THE ITEMS!!

Still haven't decided all of what to put up yet, and am considering adding more expensive items to the list, but may withhold them as I don't know how well they will do.

I guess ya'll will see shortly!

I will have an assorted number of last gen :)ps3: / :360: era) strategy guides, including a number of Hardcover / CE guides (still sealed and everything!). Also some miscellaneous swag, possibly some :ps3: games as well.

I may also have a number of CE games as well, but like 3GSid I'll need to gauge interest in them before finalizing.

Mine is up as well in the main list. Once you guys have yours finalized I'll begin to add them to the OP as well.

I still have some more anime/games that I could put up, but just have to see if the interest warrants it.

Add more anime and I'm in.
Your wish will be my command, I have some anime I will be putting in my list, I will try to keep it to complete season's, but as there are some "volumes" of a season that for no apparent reason are expensive, I might leave out some of the parts I have so someone doesn't end up with an incomplete season.

But I am putting together my base list tonight, and will have a preliminary up tomorrow.

Yes, that they are!
Thanks for the response, count me in! :)

Your wish will be my command, I have some anime I will be putting in my list, I will try to keep it to complete season's, but as there are some "volumes" of a season that for no apparent reason are expensive, I might leave out some of the parts I have so someone doesn't end up with an incomplete season.

But I am putting together my base list tonight, and will have a preliminary up tomorrow.
Excited to see what you'll be bringing to the table, Hemi!

Some additional details regarding my items:

Invoices

Payment

I will accept PayPal w/ US shipping addresses for now (make sure your Shipping Address is up-to-date!). If you are non-US, please contact me for discussion + approval before bidding, otherwise I will offer your items to the second-hightest bidder.

I am still debating about other forms of payment. Please check back periodically for any updates.

Shipping

Again, most of my stuff will probably be weight-based, so methods and costs will vary. In general, you can expect:

USPS Media Mail in padded envelope - typically ~$4, but depends on weight - one normal (or possibly up to three?) thin guides
USPS Media Mail in box - typically ranges between ~$6 to ~$15 (or more), but depends primarily on weight/quantity - bulky or numerous guides (if I don't think shipping in an envelope is safe, then it goes into a box)

some helpful info to keep in mind:

bulky guide - think Hardcover / Collector's Edition guide or a guide with a spine of 0.5" or wider (approximation)

I'll try to refine these general approximations later on, but it's very difficult to break down multiple by-weight items in a comprehensive fashion. I may try to further clarify bulky in the preview.

Preliminary List

Undecided Items. Show your interest, otherwise these items may not appear (each item will require a different number of votes before making it into the lowball)

:pc: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion CE S minor indentation on top flap

:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword LE w/ Golden Wii-remote + Music CD S

:360: Gears of War CE VG- assorted light scratches on tin case, complete
:360: Gears of War 2 CE VG complete
:360: Gears of War 3 LE LN (medal edition) complete

Dragon Age CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Dragon Age 2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Final Fantasy XIII CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Bioshock 2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Mass Effect 2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Resident Evil 5 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Grand Theft Auto 5 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Borderlands 2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Battlefield 4 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Kingdom Hearts 2 CE Strategy Guide ? *bulky* guide portion has several loose pages, more details pending

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Strategy Guide B *thin* two spine defects, small crease back cover corner
Star Ocean: The Last Hope Strategy Guide A *bulky* for :360:
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Strategy Guide A *bulky*
Nier A
Killzone 2 (FuturePress edition) B *bulky* spine crinkling + small tear along spine
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (Piggyback edition) B *bulky* multiple spine crinkling
Metal Gear Solid 3 (Piggyback edition) B *bulky* multiple spine crinkling

Collector's Editions

:ps3: Bioshock 2 CE S Slipcover in great condition. Components or Complete, you can help decide!
:ps3: Uncharted 3 CE S Components or Complete, you can help decide!
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 CE LN No Game, MetalPak has assorted very faint scratches due to the way it was packaged...need to check whether codes have been used

:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic CE S Components or Complete, you can help decide!

:wii: The Last Story LE w/ Art Book + Premium Soundtrack CD S

Strategy Guides

Dead Rising 2 CE S *bulky*
Disney Epic Mickey CE A-/B+ *bulky* no Lithograph
Fallout: New Vegas CE S *bulky*
Guild Wars 2 CE S *bulky*
Halo: Reach CE S *bulky* (95% sure this is the Noble-6 cover)
Medal of Honor CE S *bulky*
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II CE S *bulky*

The Game of Thrones: Visual Guide Art Book S

Guinness World Records 2010: Gamer's Edition B *bulky* assorted wear along edges of spine (including cover edges), moderate creasing back bottom left cover
Codes & Cheats: Winter 2010 (mini) S *thin*
Red Steel 2 (mini, spiral) S *thin* multiple white specks within seal, likely paper "shreds" during printing/cutting/sealing process?

Alpha Protocol S *thin* slightly wavy due to tight seal
Bioshock 2 A
Blood Stone 007 A *thin*
Borderlands A- *bulky* some indentations / light scratches on back cover.
Crackdown 2 S *thin*
Dante's Inferno A- *thin* multiple small spine crinkles. some impact "scrunching"/bends along top spine area from drop damage.
Darksiders A- some impact "scrunching"/bends along top spine area from drop damage.
Dead to Rights: Retribution A *thin*
Donkey Kong Country Returns S *thin*
Duke Nukem Forever S seal ripped in several places
Fable II A- *bulky* some impact "scrunching"/bends along top spine area from drop damage. very minor sticker residue front top right corner. very slight indentations / light scratches front cover. Includes attached poster.
Fable III A- *bulky* very light scratches back cover. 1 or 2 more noticeable scratches front/back cover.
F.E.A.R. 3 A- *thin* several small spine crinkles, some slight creases along front/back cover corners/edges.
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light A- very slight sticker residue front top right corner. several small specks of cover paint rubbing off in same area.
Final Fantasy XIII A- *bulky*
God of War: Ghost of Sparta A- *thin* very small "scrunching" on bottom spine.
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley A- *thin* faint medium creasing along front bottom right cover/corner, plus multiple pages inside from being shelved carelessly. Sorry!
Homefront S small rip in seal bottom right corner
Iron Man 2 S *thin* wavy from tight plastic seal
Just Cause 2 S
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days S *thin*
Kingdom Hearts B+ spine defect, some creased corners, includes attached poster + sticker sheet
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep A minor spine defect
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days A- *bulky* small rip (easily fixable with tape) + medium creasing along front bottom edge. slightly dirty on back cover. Includes attached poster.
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean A- some impact "scrunching"/bends along top spine area from drop damage.
Little Big Planet Super Book A- *bulky x2* extra moderate impact "scrunching"/bends along top spine area from drop damage. some moderate creasing along front bottom edge + right corner due to improper shelving.
Little Big Planet 2 A *bulky x2* extra
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story S- *thin* very small "scrunching" on top spine
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 A
Max Payne 3 B cover was ripped neatly along spine, fixed with tape
Medal of Honor S
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots S
Metroid: Other M S
Modnation Racers S *thin*
Pokemon Mystery DUngeon: Explorers of Sky A *bulky x3*
Resistance 2 B+ large crinkle/defect to spine. also, small peeling along top time (manageable with tape)
Resonance of Fate A
The Saboteur S *thin*
Singularity A- *thin* small spine crinkle/defect
Sonic Colors A
Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions A- very small beginning to peel front lower left corner near spine. Leftover sticker "peel" front top right corner.
Splinter Cell: Conviction S- very small "scrunching" bottom spine, very small beginning to peel back top left corner near spine
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty A *bulky* x2 very, very small dent top spine edge
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed A- assorted foxing/wear along most edges (including spine) due to age. Covers , , and
Super Street Fighter IV S circular seal rip back cover
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up A
White Knight Chronicles A *bulky* "International Edition", covers (I think they all are). very small "scrunching" bottom spine
Wolfenstein A covers , , and
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm B- *bulky x2* 1" rip front bottom cover + first page, moderate creasing front cover bottom edge, moderate creasing + page bends front bottom right corner. very small (half-thumbnail) missing piece from front bottom right edge. slight "scrunching" top spine
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King A- small spine crinkle. small beginning of separation back bottom right corner near spine (manageable with small bit of tape)
X-men Origins: Wolverine - Uncaged Edition A- *thin* very slight foxing foxing/rubbed paint along edges/cover due to age.

Miscellaneous

:br:+ :dvd: The Sound of Music 25th Anniversary S squarish hole in plastic seal front

The Last of Us - American Dreams (comic) - Issue #1 of 4 A Free shipping if won with strategy guide or larger sized paid shipping items

Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbook S G1
Battlefield 4 MetalPak VG assorted light scratches due to packaging...
Diablo III small notepad + manual A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items
Far Cry 3 Promotional Pamphlet (~20 pages) A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items
Halo: Reach "Noble Team" Collectable 5-Card Set (complete) A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items Toys R Us Exclusive (Emile, Jun, Kat, Jorge, Carter). Double-sided artwork with brief character bio.
Mortal Kombat Quick Reference Character Cards S Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items Prima Reprint with corrected move lists

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Small) S
Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Large) S
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon :Future Solder T-shirt (Large) S

possibly some assorted :ps3: :360: DLC

possibly some xbox points / iTunes cards

possibly some :ps3: games
I want zelda, last story, Xbox points, iTunes cards and anything else you wanna put in lol.

Just a reminder that I'm looking for posts like TheFizzzzzz's detailing what specifically you guys are interested in (especially the Undecided / CE things near the top).

If there isn't sufficient pre-lowball interest (say, within a week or so), I may end up unloading them somewhere else (don't make me do it!). :D

I'll put some input into your list ragingstorm6.

I have interest and will most likely be bidding in these items (notes are in green)

Kingdom Hearts 2 CE Strategy Guide ? *bulky* guide portion has several loose pages, more details pending

Also interested in a variety of your other listed strategy guides, but too much to list.

Collector's Editions
:ps3: Bioshock 2 CE S Slipcover in great condition - complete preferred
:ps3: Uncharted 3 CE S Complete preferred.

:br:+ :dvd: The Sound of Music 25th Anniversary S squarish hole in plastic seal front
The Last of Us - American Dreams (comic) - Issue #1 of 4 A Free shipping if won with strategy guide or larger sized paid shipping items
Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbook S G1 -
Battlefield 4 MetalPak VG assorted light scratches due to packaging...

possibly some assorted :ps3: :360: DLC - depends on the DLC

possibly some :ps3: games - I would be interested in bidding on some, depending on the titles
Hopefully that was helpful to you.

Just a reminder that I'm looking for posts like TheFizzzzzz's detailing what specifically you guys are interested in (especially the Undecided / CE things near the top).

If there isn't sufficient pre-lowball interest (say, within a week or so), I may end up unloading them somewhere else (don't make me do it!). :D
I'd be interested in the GTAV Strat.

Have a preliminary list up (Post #3) most of it will definitely be in the final list, but I might take out an item or two.

Expect my list to be about double what it is currently, and I will try to expand into the areas where the other participants leave open to avoid overlap, and to have a bit of everything at the same time.

Also... I have some random swag for various games/from various CE's and what not. That if I feel the interest is there, I might bring onto the list.

But before I start tossing everything and the kitchen sink in here. What are peoples take on disc only/cart only games? As long as their condition is relatively good and no major flaws, for some old gen consoles (gamecube, ps1, ps2) does it really matter THAT much?

Looks like this will be decently big :)

I do have about 7 more anime I can tack onto my list. Will decide by the time we start to add them in or not.

The ones in question are

Bamboo Blade
Claymore
Kiddy Grade
Orphen
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Seven
Shuffle (S.A.V.E.)

X

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1 (Individual Volumes, part 1 is SE) (S)

I'm interested in this^
Yeah that is one of the series I mentioned having an arbitrarily expensive part, namely S2 Part 4. I have the rest of the second season as well, except that one volume. (I also THINK that the parts I do have are all the SE, will check)

Looks like this will be decently big :)

I do have about 7 more anime I can tack onto my list. Will decide by the time we start to add them in or not.

The ones in question are

Bamboo Blade
Claymore
Kiddy Grade
Orphen
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Seven
Shuffle (S.A.V.E.)
Claymore and Samurai Seven pls :D

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword LE w/ Golden Wii-remote + Music CD S

Gears of War CE VG- assorted light scratches on tin case, complete
Gears of War 2 CE VG complete
Gears of War 3 LE LN (medal edition) complete

The Last Story LE w/ Art Book + Premium Soundtrack

Amazon Exclusive Skylander's Gold Flameslinger (S)
Wii:
Kirby's Dream Collector's Special Edition (S)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 CIB
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword W/Music CD (S)

Paper Mario Sticker Star (S)
Fire Emblem Awakening (S)

Killzone: Shadow Fall
ZombiU

I want all of that. Everyone else beware. Please let's have all that stuff plus more like it

Just a reminder that I'm still looking for interest votes on my undecided items (notably the CE sets and guides).

I know some people have already posted their opinions, but I'm still looking for more votes before I can commit to including them. So stop lurking and show your support!

Just a reminder that I'm still looking for interest votes on my undecided items (notably the CE sets and guides).

I know some people have already posted their opinions, but I'm still looking for more votes before I can commit to including them. So stop lurking and show your support!
i assure you that if i've offered any interest that I will definitely bid and I will bid well on them.

I def have some interest on several of the guides/CE's. After a quick look, I have interest in:

Dragon Age CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Dragon Age 2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Bioshock 2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Borderlands 2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Uncharted 3 CE S Components or Complete, you can help decide!
The Last Story LE w/ Art Book + Premium Soundtrack CD S

^ Thanks!

Again, even if someone else has already voted for an item, speak up for yourself!

Items need multiple votes before they graduate into the lowball! I'll probably finalize the list by either Monday (17th) or Tuesday (18th).

I'm interested in:

Bioshock 2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*
Grand Theft Auto 5 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky*

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Strategy Guide A *bulky*
Nier A
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (Piggyback edition) B *bulky* multiple spine crinkling
Metal Gear Solid 3 (Piggyback edition) B *bulky* multiple spine crinkling

bread's done
Back