Republique First Episode + Season Pass 5.98 (First Episode 4.99 Season Pass 0.99) 1-31-14 to 2-1-14

Neku233

CAGiversary!
Description says it all you can buy the first episode for 4.99 and get the season pass which is the 4 upcoming episodes and extras for .99 (Usually 14.99) but just for 48 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not supposed to be a sale and backers were specifically asked not to share this information.  It was designed as a work around to assure backers got access to the season pass as it was a problem for them to purchase individual licenses for everyone.  

It's not supposed to be a sale and backers were specifically asked not to share this information. It was designed as a work around to assure backers got access to the season pass as it was a problem for them to purchase individual licenses for everyone.
Oh man I didn't know well now everyone gets to benefit (btw I was not a backer)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but that is really crappy. You're hurting a developer that actually delivered a great product by spreading this info against their wishes.
I would guess that the Toucharcade article is attracting a lot more traffic to the app than this little post is.

Also:

If there are those who do take issue with having to spend a dollar for something that was supposed to be free, then they'll be able to seek reimbursement from Camouflaj through PayPal.

We are all posting on a site that shares deals and coupon codes that may or may not be intended for the general public. Newsletter or subscriber-exclusive deals are nothing new and shared all the time here.

My guess is this is intentional. They are getting people talking about their game (I had never heard of it but am now interested), and buyers paying $6 who previously wouldn't have bought it.

I use a similar technique with my kids "Don't eat those vegetables! stop, I didn't mean to give you that many! Oh darn, you showed me."

I think it's because you can buy episodes 2-5 for $4.99 each when they come out, so spending $14.99 on the season pass is 25% off of that price.  

Is there any way to update to iOS 7 besides downloading directly from phone? My internet is so slow my phone has already been downloading for 3 hours and it says there are 20 more to go!

Trying that but that's taking too long as well since I hadn't updated iTunes in a long while. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait for a sale on the season pass.

Everything updated by this morning so I was able to transfer Republique to my iPhone after the iOS 7 update and the season pass is still $.99! They haven't switched it back yet! Last call I assume.

bread's done
Back