PS4 Instock at Amazon 1-31-14

do not need and still waiting for more games.... but...... but....................... (stares at item in cart)

Bought one, then cancelled this morning.

Bought again just a minute ago. Thinking of canceling again. 

Something's wrong with me.

These are pretty much in stock everywhere now. I'll wait until there is more than 1 title I want to play!

Last edited by a moderator:
went into  gamestop and the dude  was  telling everyone    we got  xbox 1 and ps4 in stock.  noone  wanted either though  LOL

Wait until Dec 2014, maybe by then they'll be games worth buying and playing on the next gen consoles. Right now it is a waste of money to buy a PS4 or  XBOX One.

These are pretty much in stock everywhere now. I'll wait until there is more than 1 title I want to play!
Why, so you can buy the console for the same price later?

Are people who know they want one and are waiting, are you guys waiting for a price drop? I don't think thats happening for awhile.

Why, so you can buy the console for the same price later?

Are people who know they want one and are waiting, are you guys waiting for a price drop? I don't think thats happening for awhile.
I'm one of those waiting. not waiting for a console price drop, but for the time I can buy 3-4 game at once that I really want. I would love to rent Killzone for the story since i know I dont have time to play MP, and buy knack to play co-op with my kid and wife. On top of that the other games available that i want for the ps4 are on ps3 and I already have those.

I'll be extremely honest. I barely play mine, mainly Battlefield 4 (kind of bland to me but play with friends), sometimes COD and have Knack and just played a lil. There really isn't that much, if I wasn't playing multiplayer with friends I would barely touch the system. The only other game i'm really enjoying on it is Resogun, great game by the way. I would have waited, cause I'm sure I wont likely be playing games again on it for a long while as I'm skipping Infamous Second Son for now until I finish Infamous 2.

I'll be extremely honest. I barely play mine, mainly Battlefield 4 (kind of bland to me but play with friends), sometimes COD and have Knack and just played a lil. There really isn't that much, if I wasn't playing multiplayer with friends I would barely touch the system. The only other game i'm really enjoying on it is Resogun, great game by the way. I would have waited, cause I'm sure I wont likely be playing games again on it for a long while as I'm skipping Infamous Second Son for now until I finish Infamous 2.
Same here..mine is collecting dust as well, I just turn it on from time to time to make sure it still works..my free month of PSN+ already expired so just waiting for some good games to appear before I play again

Same here..mine is collecting dust as well, I just turn it on from time to time to make sure it still works..my free month of PSN+ already expired so just waiting for some good games to appear before I play again
Yeah, launch consoles are always like this, look at the 360 and PS3 launch titles (and Wii U) as well. It's pretty typical and why a lot of people don't buy them until the 2nd holiday season.

Yeah, launch consoles are always like this, look at the 360 and PS3 launch titles (and Wii U) as well. It's pretty typical and why a lot of people don't buy them until the 2nd holiday season.
I remember when the PS4 came out and how people were spending, double, triple, even quadruple the asking price just to get their hands on it..now you can find it basically anywhere..not enough games that is the issue right now, same with the XBOX ONE I want one but am waiting for some good games to come out and also for Microsoft to fix those darn bugs with the console that has upset so many people

If it wasn't for ACIV, mine would barely get turned on; but, thankfully, that game is awesome, and I've spent nearly 30 hrs with it so far.

Its not a waste. ac4 and bf4 are better on ps4 than current gen also resogun is amazing. But yes the big games arent here yet but once infamous comes out I think there will be a lot more ps4 in stock

it's 40 dollars cause it's not really a full game, it's kind of like an extended demo like GT5 Prologue.  I'm getting it but there's a reason why it's 40.00

also Yakuza is coming out this month so, I'll be set for a while. (JPN yakuza)

Actually my PS4 was bricked out of the box, it took a while for Sony to send me a box and they sent it to another address as well, but I eventually got it and the second PS4 worked just fine. Took close to 1 month from release to get a working PS4 for me. For BF4 I have played single player and the progress seems to be aight for now and one of my friend's completed the single player as well. There is glitches in multiplayer and have had crashes in it as well, but it's ok stable for the most part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Multiple in store locations have this in stock according to gamestop.com! No games out I want for the sytem. Probably will get one in 2 years...

bread's done
Back