Call of Duty Ghosts Prestige- $99.99(360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4)

I just called to have one held.  They insisted it was $160 or something, but I told them it was in the weekly ad for $100.  Sounds like I won't have a problem getting it for that price.

Interesting, I already have the hardened edition, but 100 bucks for the game and season pass isn't terrible. Would you guys say the camera is worth it?

Picked up an XBone version at the local GS (Issaquah, WA).  Crossroads mall in Bellevue, WA has 360, PS3, and PS4 in stock.  Thanks OP!

Best buy price matched!! fuck YES!!
you personally got it price-matched to gamestop? because online shows reg. price for me. just want to make sure this isn't like vita deal where you have to go in store to see the "real" price.

Last edited by a moderator:
you personally got it price-matched to gamestop? because online shows reg. price for me. just want to make sure this isn't like vita deal where you have to go in store to see the "real" price.
It is in the physical GameStop weekend ad so just pick up the ad and take it to best buy to price match no problem

I'm interested in buying the season pass (ps4) if anyone picks the game up on a whim. Already own the game with steel book case, so I can't justify buying the HE/PE.

bread's done
Back