Elder Scrolls Online - 25% off Digital Imperial Edition (PC) - GMG

aardvarkgod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Imperial Edition: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/mmos/elder-scrolls-online-imperial-edition/

Standard Edition: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/mmos/elder-scrolls-online/

25% off Promo Code: E0VXS0-T1IEIV-CZHSPO

The Elder Scrolls Online: Digital Imperial Edition (PC Download) — $60 at Green Man Gaming after coupon. List is $80. The official release will be April 4th, 2014. In addition to the discount, the Imperial Edition includes:

• 5 day early access (begins March 30th)
  • 30 days of included game time
  • “Explorer Pack” DLC, which is actually 3 bonuses in one, allowing you to play any race in any Alliance (except Imperial), bonus treasure maps, and a Scuttler vanity pet
  • Ability to play the Imperial race
  • Ability to craft Imperial equipment
  • Ability to transform into Imperial equipment
  • Rings of Mara (quest)
  • Mudcrab vanity pet
The Elder Scrolls Online (PC Download) — $45 at Green Man Gaming after coupon. List is $60. The official release will be April 4th, 2014. In addition to the discount, the Standard Edition includes:

• 3 day early access (begins April 1st)
  • 30 days of included game time
  • “Explorer Pack” DLC, which will allow you to play any race in any Alliance (except Imperial). The Explorer Pack also includes bonus treasure maps and a Scuttler vanity pet.

I believe the coupon is slated to expire on Feb. 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the best price at launch, though I still have a hard time swallowing the monthly fee. 

Also, you can't be Imperial unless you buy the more expensive version?  Weird.

Probably the best price at launch, though I still have a hard time swallowing the monthly fee.

Also, you can't be Imperial unless you buy the more expensive version? Weird.
The main thing with Imperials is they can play any faction but that explorer pack that you get if you pre-order the regular version essentially lets you do the same thing anyway with the other races.

Imperials are just slightly shorter, slightly tanner nords really. They didn't even exist as a race until the 3rd game in the series.

The main thing with Imperials is they can play any faction but that explorer pack that you get if you pre-order the regular version essentially lets you do the same thing anyway with the other races.

Imperials are just slightly shorter, slightly tanner nords really. They didn't even exist as a race until the 3rd game in the series.
Ah, I didn't know that...I came into the series with Oblivion and just assumed they were always around. So basically, the upgrades are just giving you the freedom to be whatever you want, wherever you want, and if you do not want to be Imperial there doesn't seem to be much reason to get the Imperial Digital edition. Guess I will stick with the regular one if I decide to bite. Thanks for the info.

Ah, I didn't know that...I came into the series with Oblivion and just assumed they were always around. So basically, the upgrades are just giving you the freedom to be whatever you want, wherever you want, and if you do not want to be Imperial there doesn't seem to be much reason to get the Imperial Digital edition. Guess I will stick with the regular one if I decide to bite. Thanks for the info.
Yeah, my bet is when it goes free to play by 2015 buying premium membership gives you imperial and all that jass.

Yeah, my bet is when it goes free to play by 2015 buying premium membership gives you imperial and all that jass.
I agree on the timing. There's no way they're able to support the pay to play model. MMORPG's have fallen out of favor and this would never be as popular as Star Wars was and they were forced into FTP. On top of that, these guys are splitting their install base between 3 platforms. That's going to completely ruin their ability to keep any kind of decent community. Then of course there's the monetization model. $60-$100 for the game + $15/ month + an online store with pay to win features. Normally you don't do them all.

Elder Scrolls Online? More like Failder Scrolls Online AMIRITE?

Curse's website has beta codes. Go check out the beta , and see if you think its worth supporting. Also check your email their trying to "beat their record" (probably a stress test) this weekend 

Curse's website has beta codes. Go check out the beta , and see if you think its worth supporting. Also check your email their trying to "beat their record" (probably a stress test) this weekend
Also, I signed up on Bethesda's site yesterday and got a Beta Key this morning. I figure I will give the game a shot this weekend and see if Elder Scrolls will finally be the MMO to draw me in.

bread's done
Back