$350 Cash! Or Free IpodTouch *Conga Line* Next 2 Signups Get $30 Paypal

Hloghost

Banned
Please READ: In order to make this line move a little faster, anyone who signs up for this conga line should link this thread in their signature. This will bring more CAG's here and you will have a faster chance to get your gift  remember that you can have one account per site, so anyone who signed up for another site can also do this!

I AM ALSO PAYING $30 PAYPAL TO THE NEXT 2 SIGNUPS WHO COMPLETE THEIR OFFER!! SO LETS GET THIS LINE MOVING!!

Just Finished up freeipadmini here is proof that Trainn does pay
[attachment=2677:proofpicJan252014_zps5b8478e9.jpg]

This Conga Thread From Trainn will be featuring the Free Ipod Touch/Cash Prize and you only NEED 7 REFERALLS! for it. so this line will move alot faster since it requires less than the others so lets GET TO IT EVERYBODY! I know we all want free money

HOW TO PROCEED:

§  you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the CAG at the head of our Conga Line.
§  Do not make multiple accounts on one website. They will ban your account and your referral will be lost for the person you sign up under. If you cancel your account to early you will forfeit the credit you have earned.
§  Users must sign up only for the starter bundle or cash option. The reason for this is it only takes the least amount of referrals, and will keep the conga moving much faster than a gift that costs  more referrals
§  Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
§  Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend Gamefly ( It has been crediting instantly lately, you have to queue up some games in order for this offer to work ) CreditReport.com ($1 trial) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process), or GoDaddy, which credited instantly for me.
§  Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges. If you sign up using GameFly you have to wait 28 days to cancel the offer and also must queue games up to get instant credit.
§  The only other requirement is to get the number of users needed to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!

Getting In the Conga Line
Shoot me an email at [email protected] with this information

1. Your CAG username
2. The Email address you used to sign up
3. The Ref link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link
5. What offer you were credited with
6. If you didn’t receive instant credit: a screenshot of the confirmation email with your info to verify for the offer you completed

Additional tips

It can take a day or two to receive credit for completing an offer - don't worry if your dashboard at Youripodtouch4free.com doesn't show it as completed right away. If you fail to receive a confirmation email from the credit reporting agency, that's more of a cause for concern. Anyway, if you got the confirmation email but your dashboard still doesn't show the offer as completed, you'll need to wait 7 days and then submit a support ticket to Trainn. Alternately, you could do another offer and hope that it sticks.

Some users have reported concerns that AdBlock Plus causes offers not to register properly. However, If you're concerned about it, just disable AdBlock Plus until you've completed the offer.

The rules for the credit report offers require users to wait at least four days before canceling. Make sure you mark the fourth or fifth date on your calendar. Save your sign up email, and save the cancellation link/instructions. When the day comes, cancel the trial! You spent a dollar at most and probably ended up with a free $350 in the process. Even if you forget to cancel during the trial, one month of service from these guys is $20-30. That's still a small price to pay.

Advertise this thread in order to help the line move forward and help yourself get to the front of the line! Spread the thread link on Facebook and Twitter.

FIRST CAG REFERRAL LINK (FRONT OF CONGA LINE)
Updated:  2/26 1:40 PM CST

1st Cag in line: Hloghost
ref link: http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=7487947

17487947.png

FULL CONGA LINE

The higher you are on the list, the closer you are to your referral link becoming the active and getting your referrals!

1. Hloghost: Offer Confirmed

2. sninh: Pending

3. FamiKona: Pending

4. Celetic: Offer Confirmed

5  fireinyourwords: Offer Confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up using credit score. Im in my phone so ill try and send as much as I can in the email

FamiKona has been added to the conga line, offer credit still pending, i do see that you completed gamefly and it usually credits instantly. make sure you Queue a game up and that should do it =)

Celetic Has been added to the Conga Line and offer has been confirmed. shoot me another email with your paypal address so i can get you your $10 =) Great Job on the fast completion.

Fireinyourwords has been added to the conga line! Offer credit still pending, will send paypal as soon as it confirms =)

I see more of you guys joining. that is always a plus =) keep em coming so we can get this line moving...UP!

bread's done
Back