Target ad 2/9-2/15

chatgirl4

Banned
Enders Game (Blu+DVD+DC) with target exclusive steel book $19.99 DVD+DC $14.99

Best Man Holiday (Blu+DVD+DC) $22.99 DVD $16.99

Counselor (Blu+DC) $22.99 DVD $17.99

Disney's The Jungle Book with target exclusivity story book and cd (Blu+DVD+DC) $24.99 DVD $16.99

$15 tv series on DVD, titles shown and select others

Scandal

Dexter

Under the dome

Criminal minds

Modern Family

Sons of Anarchy

Downtown Abbey

The Walking Dead

NCIS

Pretty Little Liars

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

The $15 deals would have been good, if they weren't DVD. Hope they have better deals than this when Game of Thrones 3 hits next week.

I have never pre-ordered a bluray from Target before.  The site doesn't say anything about there being a steelbook.  Is this just assumed that it comes with it when I order online?

Edit: refering to the Enders Game of course

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never pre-ordered a bluray from Target before. The site doesn't say anything about there being a steelbook. Is this just assumed that it comes with it when I order online?

Edit: refering to the Enders Game of course
1. It's not a safe assumption, as they may carry both the steelbook and non-steelbook versions.

2. Target will ship in a mailer, not a box.

3. You will be charged the amount at the time of the order, even if the item drops in price between then and release. You can call and ask for a refund for the difference or take it into the store for a return/rebuy. Their online customer service is horrible.

1. It's not a safe assumption, as they may carry both the steelbook and non-steelbook versions.

2. Target will ship in a mailer, not a box.

3. You will be charged the amount at the time of the order, even if the item drops in price between then and release. You can call and ask for a refund for the difference or take it into the store for a return/rebuy. Their online customer service is horrible.
4. The steelbook and non-steelbook versions of any product share the same DPCI number. There's no way to know what you're getting when checking/ordering via DPCI #.

My Target had one Ender's Game steelbook at noon today hidden behind the non-steel versions.
There were numerous ones at the front registers inside the Target I went to pick up FFXIII-3, more than 20+.

Only a handful of FFXIII-3 steelbooks, however.

bread's done
Back