GGT 303 thinks about how to improve their eyebrows 98% of the time!

Mr. Tadakichi

CAGiversary!
wGTq6ue.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I only care about one of those matches.

Maybe two?
Bazza's been pretty up-front about how unsatisfied he's been with this season's plot, so we're getting an early conclusion to the season to get the Phoenix Wright vs Solid Snake feud finished with. Honestly, the only fights I really care about are the tag-team championship and I guess Duke vs Ganon (the Duke/Ganon rivalry has actually worked pretty well, and I Quit matches are pretty hype). Illidan's mystery opponent thing might be fun, and I'll pay attention to Gabe and Segata's fights just because I hope the AVGN and Goemon get wrecked, but yeah, it seems like kind of a weak lineup.

Then again, last season had a 30-minute Red vs Scorpion match that I thought was going to be the most boring part of the night that turned in to the best match ever, so

EDIT: Of course, what really matters is Ayla's upcoming championship fight with Terra "Terror" Branford and the building gang war between Mad Gear and the Saints. That shit is gonna be good.

You guys are so silly.

You guys were right, Nintendoland is a lot of fun in multiplayer. Didin't play it much the first month and still haven't really touched the single player games but playing with 3-4 other people has been a blast every time. Glad I held onto it.

Played the MH demo a couple more times with different weapons and had more fun. Is there some kind of way to see how much health your enemy has left?

Played the MH demo a couple more times with different weapons and had more fun. Is there some kind of way to see how much health your enemy has left?
For the big guys they start to limp when they are closer to death, you can also break parts off of them after a certain amount of damage that can help determine that.

I saw that post in the thread, mainly because I kinda want to get a controller that's not the day one version and a CE one would be cool, but yes

See, posts like that being in pretty much every deals thread has made me hate 99% of the people on this site. Most of them are just fucking haters and will shit all over anything you bring to the conversation. I wish we could march them into ovens.

See, posts like that being in pretty much every deals thread has made me hate 99% of the people on this site. Most of them are just fucking haters and will shit all over anything you bring to the conversation. I wish we could march them into ovens.
In all honesty, I will agree that the fanboy/console hate is getting way worse then it used to here though, whenever a new system gets mentioned no matter what the thread is it will get derailed, it's actually really annoying (I don't mind the random stuff like the post JSP made, but when people start calling each other out or just bashing a system in a thread where they shouldn't, it bugs me)

In all honesty, I will agree that the fanboy/console hate is getting way worse then it used to here though, whenever a new system gets mentioned no matter what the thread is it will get derailed, it's actually really annoying (I don't mind the random stuff like the post JSP made, but when people start calling each other out or just bashing a system in a thread where they shouldn't, it bugs me)
True, but it's like that during the beginning of every new console generation. Not like there's anything you can ever do about it. It just goes away on its own eventually before the start of the next console gen.

True, but it's like that during the beginning of every new console generation. Not like there's anything you can ever do about it. It just goes away on its own eventually before the start of the next console gen.
I know, but it sucks when I'm just looking for deals and stuff, it's like I can't mention I'm buying it for the Xbox One without someone making some stupid comment. And even when I go to forums for a specific console you still have the people in there being stupid/coming just to bash it, the only place that's really safe for me to have a discussion about gaming stuff outside of with friends is like when I'm playing a game ON that console and talking to the random people there, so far like all of the randoms I've been in groups with on the One have actually been pretty cool people

I understand what you mean, but at the same time I wish Whoknows was here to say "That's what you get for buying an inferior console."

I understand what you mean, but at the same time I wish Whoknows was here to say "That's what you get for buying an inferior console."
When I posted that I figured one of the people here would say something like that, not gonna lie. :p

Dude, I really can't believe Philip Seymour Hoffman died. I thought he was going to die half of forever ago and kinda stopped expecting it after he started being in so many more movies.

What will happen to mockingjay?????

Does anyone here care about the super boat? i have to go to a party but i'm pretty sure only 2 out of like 20 people actually care about the game so i am just going to eat a lot of wings and get too drunk and fall asleep. I have a job interview tomorrow. Life is going.

It's easy to not care about the super bowl when your team sucks and didn't make it.

Sorry about your geographical location.

bread's done
Back