BestBuy Generator Rex: Agent of Providence $6.99, Young justice legacy nintendo 3ds $10.99

If it was the actual show in 3D id buy it.

Love me some Zatanna and Miss Martian. :whistle2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny that both are failed shows because Cartoon Network has no idea how to fucking merchandise them. (Especially Young Justice, I nearly stopped watching CN all together because of that bullshit)

Funny that both are failed shows because Cartoon Network has no idea how to fucking merchandise them. (Especially Young Justice, I nearly stopped watching CN all together because of that bullshit)
I hear you cagbro, dont even get me started on Thundercats.

jeeze.. im sure i'll regret it but this is like 8 bucks after GCU discount. In for Young Justice i guess =P Sad thing is i was stoked for this when i heard about it. I was expecting an Ultimate alliance style game which i loved. They seriously droped the ball on this one i hear though

jeeze.. im sure i'll regret it but this is like 8 bucks after GCU discount. In for Young Justice i guess =P Sad thing is i was stoked for this when i heard about it. I was expecting an Ultimate alliance style game which i loved. They seriously droped the ball on this one i hear though
young justice game is VERY VERY BAD i mean even for an atari 2600 game this game would be WORSE. the movement between turns is anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 min. What is worse is your people dont even move.

All versions of rex are $9.98 on clearance @ TRU along with b1g1 50% of or whatever % off clearance your store runs. Stock shouldn`t be an issue as it seems TRU GREATLY overstocked it every store in 3 states has stacks of them they were good for TRU to BB flips at one point.

young justice game is VERY VERY BAD i mean even for an atari 2600 game this game would be WORSE. the movement between turns is anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 min. What is worse is your people dont even move.
umm... what? Turns? Thought it was an action overhead game like the marvel games? Its a turn based rpg?

I wanted Young Justice until I found out its just filler for between seasons 1 & 2.

Really wanted that season 3 :(

umm... what? Turns? Thought it was an action overhead game like the marvel games? Its a turn based rpg?
its turn based RPG game if you want to call it that. No body moves though. Your people are on the screen the 3 AI are on the screen and it says like

Batman turn. you hit attack. 30 seconds later it says you did like 8 hp of damage to ai. Repeat like 30 times and you win that level. you then you move onto the next level what is the same as the last THE NIGHTMARES just thinking about it

its turn based RPG game if you want to call it that. No body moves though. Your people are on the screen the 3 AI are on the screen and it says like

Batman turn. you hit attack. 30 seconds later it says you did like 8 hp of damage to ai. Repeat like 30 times and you win that level. you then you move onto the next level what is the same as the last THE NIGHTMARES just thinking about it
In for one. I love reviewing bad games, so much more fun to write...

bread's done
Back