Groupon: MW3 & Turtle Beach Foxtrot Headset $40, Devil May Cry Collection $13, Sony DS3 Controller (Multiple Colors/Recertified) $33, PSP 8GB Stick $9

I read that this is basically the PX21 headset with a copy of the game for the 360.  That makes it sound like the headset is universal?  360/PC/PS3? Not a bad deal if so, but Amazon has the PX21s for about $45 with prime shipping.  They don't get the best reviews. 

Wish those M2 8GB kits were bigger. My other PSP GO needs some supplemental storage. Had no idea how scarce this memory became lately. The price of 16GB + on ebay is though the roof.

Heads up on the headset I have it and its very uncomfortable and I had to buy 3.5mm female to RCA stereo splitter Cable in order to use it on my Xbox 360.  You may want to check if this comes with the spillter, I bought mine from best buy brand new and it did not come with it.

I'm having trouble viewing this deal on my phone.  How's the shipping cost on Devil May Cry?

For that matter, how good are the games/this compilation?  I've never touched the series before and couldn't tell you the first thing about it, but $13 for 3 HDified ports sounds like a pretty good deal.  But, after a bit of research, the review scores aren't wowing me and I'm not feeling the love for other collections like Metal Gear Solid HD, so I dunno?  It looks like the camera is a game-breaking affair?

I'm having trouble viewing this deal on my phone. How's the shipping cost on Devil May Cry?

For that matter, how good are the games/this compilation? I've never touched the series before and couldn't tell you the first thing about it, but $13 for 3 HDified ports sounds like a pretty good deal. But, after a bit of research, the review scores aren't wowing me and I'm not feeling the love for other collections like Metal Gear Solid HD, so I dunno? It looks like the camera is a game-breaking affair?
DMC2 was a mediocre (at best) game. I love the series but I only played through it once, back in the PS2 era. DMC3 is amazing, worth that price alone for the HD graphics. It's the special edition too, with another playable character. DMC1 was pretty solid-- most people say it's the easier of the two that're worth playing, but I'd argue the opposite.

Both DMC and DMC are a lot of fun, though, and one hell of a thrilling challenge. I'd recommend it for those two alone.

DMC2 was a mediocre (at best) game. I love the series but I only played through it once, back in the PS2 era. DMC3 is amazing, worth that price alone for the HD graphics. It's the special edition too, with another playable character. DMC1 was pretty solid-- most people say it's the easier of the two that're worth playing, but I'd argue the opposite.

Both DMC and DMC are a lot of fun, though, and one hell of a thrilling challenge. I'd recommend it for those two alone.
How does the difficulty stack up against DMC 2013 Nephlim mode? I beat it on that and found it was kinda easy... Maybe cause I love these kind of games so I found the mechanics second nature but never had a chance to play the original DMCs.

Got one DMC collection for PS3. The collection is $16 on Amazon now, and I'm in no hurry to get it. FYI, this is $16 w/ shipping.

EDIT: Actually cancelled. Saw they charged tax too making it almost $17. No thanks, Groupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, could use an 8 gig card for my PSP Go.  I was only able to find a 2GB one.

Added DMC to get free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does the difficulty stack up against DMC 2013 Nephlim mode? I beat it on that and found it was kinda easy... Maybe cause I love these kind of games so I found the mechanics second nature but never had a chance to play the original DMCs.
DmC as a whole was a pretty easy game, though if I recall Nephilim was just a step above normal. If you hit a cheat code at the title screen, I'm pretty sure you can unlock all difficulties at the start of DMC3, if you want to challenge yourself-- but overall I found it to definitely be a much harder game than DmC. The first one is hard as hell because you can't abuse combos as much, so you kind of have to learn to kite and dodge.

DmC as a whole was a pretty easy game, though if I recall Nephilim was just a step above normal. If you hit a cheat code at the title screen, I'm pretty sure you can unlock all difficulties at the start of DMC3, if you want to challenge yourself-- but overall I found it to definitely be a much harder game than DmC. The first one is hard as hell because you can't abuse combos as much, so you kind of have to learn to kite and dodge.
Yea combos aren't exactly my strong point. I'm use to dodging and kiting from years of playing so much monster hunter I think lol. Always wreck up points for perfect evasions.

I am think about getting the headset, i know they are a reach from trittions and i have heard horror stories about turtle beaches.

Meh, i hardly play my xbox online these days.

bread's done
Back