How much is my PS4 worth?

grpcop214

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
I just wanted to get a ballpark value on my PS4 and its 3 games (GHOSTS, AC4, BF4), as well as an additional controller and Turtle Beach Headset (not PX4).

Any advice or knowledge would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

With the high demand for a PS4, and you have blockbuster titles, I don't why you couldn't ask for AT LEAST $525. It also depends on the market you're in.

Seems fair enough, is their an alternative means other than eBay and Craigslist that I can use to sell it? I really don't want the hassle of fees and having to wait on someone to come pick it up from me.

You can try here on CAG, but either way you'll have to deal with fees. No store is going to give you that unless its a mom and pop shop that wants one for themselves. People may say my estimate is high, but I like think things retain some value.

Can't be as bad as watching a guy trade a PS4 into gamestop a week ago. If I didnt have to return things that day I would have stopped him. they gave him like maybe $200. totally ripped him off. thats like.... not even a respectful price for a fellow adult

Yeah Gamestop is a ripoff, and they have cornered the market its ridiculous, but on the flip side haggling with people do not make it any easier.

An amazon trade in would have been much better for that guy. Just out of curiosity I checked the trade in site on amazon, and with all my games and hardware I could get 475, which is way better than 200 just for the console...

Is the console used?  And the games too?  If so, I would sell it for $600 or a little more since you also put in the headset.  Too bad, you are selling it.  What's wrong with it if I might ask?

There is nothing wrong with it, just cannot find the time in between work and school to play with it like I thought I might be able to.

Try to sell locally while keeping an eye on the Amazon TIV. Beware to get full AZ credit you'll likely need all the packaging and original box.

bread's done
Back