Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - Sony PSP 4.96 amazon

Who knows if they'll actually ever get any more but I still ordered one for the eventual day I get a PSP should they ever get some.  Thanks.

Next best is under $11, which is still awesome...threw in an order for $4.96, though; hopefully they get more. Thanks for the tip!

Just wondering, has anyone bought an OOS item that was cancelled from Amazon? That has never happened to me but it sounds like a lot of you are assuming it'll get cancelled.

Too high :( I don't like taking out my psp since I'm loving my vita :) so hoping to get just a dl of it on my ps vita.
Yeah, that's why I put in an order on the off chance so that if I ever snag a cheap PSP off AWD I have it since I'm not really expecting a sale on PSN.

Is there any reason to get this if you already have the SNES version?
It's a remake from the original team. Even if you played through the original several times (like me!) they purposely changed up the gameplay so that all your old strategies don't work anymore.

It also received a better translation and a remixed soundtrack. I dunno about the storyline and characters.

FSSS kills the deal. I´m not about to randomly impulse a $30 order to get free shipping.

I guess I will just stay on the look out for the SNES version.

It's a remake from the original team. Even if you played through the original several times (like me!) they purposely changed up the gameplay so that all your old strategies don't work anymore.

It also received a better translation and a remixed soundtrack. I dunno about the storyline and characters.
Oooo. I'm in! It was one of the last PSP games on my buy list, but since I got the SNES version recently I figured there was no reason to buy this one, but then the ability to play it on a long trip would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered it through walmart and got it for free because of the crazy 7 dollar tv sale 

I had no idea they made tactics for psp.

Oooo. I'm in! It was one of the last PSP games on my buy list, but since I got the SNES version recently I figured there was no reason to buy this one, but then the ability to play it on a long trip would be nice.
Are you talking about the SFC version or am I missing something?

Ah, yeah it's a fan translation but the PSP version is definitely worth it.
I've been on a big repro cart bender lately and this was one of my better pickups. Trying to focus more on finished but unreleased games before getting into hacks, but I couldn't resist grabbing a fan hack of Chrono Trigger and Legend of Zelda. Mario RPG Armageddon is likely in my next round of pickups.

Thank you, everyone.  The initial post and the subsequent ones in this thread let me know that Walmart still has Tactics Ogre:  Let Us Cling Together in stock for Shipping to Home and Shipping to Store (FREE).  Normally, I would order this from Amazon, but I would rather have a guaranteed copy of it.  I picked up a copy for myself and one as a gift for a friend. 

ordered from walmart... thanks OP.  Now I have a sealed copy to go on the shelf and have a used one from gamestop to play!

Thanks OP. Grabbed Tactics Ogre and Final Fantasy II for ~$10 from Wal Mart.
just FYI, expect the "favorites" edition of FFII from Walmart. The only difference I could tell with these versions from the original print is that the cover artwork on the original used a stock cardboard whereas the favorites used a cheap piece of paper. The same goes for the manual inside.

Just wondering, has anyone bought an OOS item that was cancelled from Amazon? That has never happened to me but it sounds like a lot of you are assuming it'll get cancelled.
I've had it happen to me once...so far, its been my only complaint about Amazon. It was part of an $25 order that qualified for free shipping (I didn't have Prime) and cancelling the item caused my order to go under the limit and I was charged shipping. I complained to Amazon customer service and got my shipping refunded, so no big deal. Yeah, I wanted a cheap game, but out of stock is out of stock.

didn't walmart used to do ship to store for free? Im not seeing that option on the site anymore
That is how I ordered mine. Have you tried putting Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together in your Cart and checking out? You should get an option for choosing "Ship to Home" or "Ship to Store". That is how I got free shipping. I'm okay picking it up at my local Walmart since it is really close to my work.

I placed an order at Amazon. I could just place an order at Walmart and be done with it, but I'm being lazy. I haven't had swell experiences when doing the store pickup option.

bread's done
Back