Aliens: Colonial Marines Collector's Edition (PS3/360) $9.99 @ Gamestop

Hmm, just noticed it says $24.99 in store when submitting the store hold.  Hopefully it rings up $9.99 in store as well, guess I'll have to call in the morning.

Hmm, just noticed it says $24.99 in store when submitting the store hold. Hopefully it rings up $9.99 in store as well, guess I'll have to call in the morning.
Yeah, was just gonna post this. I put one on hold anyways, but we'll have to see how in rings up in-store...

I can't get out the house tomorrow with 8 to 10 inches snows. Kinda sad instore price is $24.99
I forgot about that, have to go out anyway though. I want to say the prices usually ring up in store too on this kind of stuff but it's been a few months since I was hardcore shopping at GS so I'm feeling uncertain about it.

How is the statue? Might pick one up.

It's not some crazy $100 statue or anything but it's quite nice for something that comes in a CE. It's maybe 7" by 5" from the front, has a nice heft to it, and lots of detail. II don't have too crazy of a collection but it's definitely one of my favorites. Enough so that I'm hoping to get one to have a second statue.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game does suck. I already ordered the regular game for $10 from Amazon in December.

I would probably order this and sell my game on ebay for half the price, but I am running out of room to put CEs and I certainly don't want to waste the precious room that I have left on this CE of all ones.

Is this worth the 10 bucks? I heard the game sucks though.
Can always buy it for $10 and trade the game to BBY for $8 if you just want the statue.

It's funny though that where the game itself is this sort of aborted, passionless mess that was finished to fulfill contractual obligations the CE itself screams passion. Everything is full of little details, shoes that whoever worked on it was really passionate about creating something cool for the fans, and I found the whole thing really well put together. Even the cheap clear piece of plastic that holds the statue inside the box has all this detail on to make the statue look even cooler if you decided to display it inside the box.

To think this was $99 before... I'll probably bite just for that statue. 

Edit: I bit. :( 

I knew this would happen before I paid $50 for it a long time ago. I took a chance and failed. Still in fora copy. TThanks

Just ordered one for pickup since the store right up the street has it. Figure the statue alone is worth 10$. Too bad I wont be able to get out for a few days because the snow refuses to ever melt and keeps doubling weekly

Can always buy it for $10 and trade the game to BBY for $8 if you just want the statue.

It's funny though that where the game itself is this sort of aborted, passionless mess that was finished to fulfill contractual obligations the CE itself screams passion. Everything is full of little details, shoes that whoever worked on it was really passionate about creating something cool for the fans, and I found the whole thing really well put together. Even the cheap clear piece of plastic that holds the statue inside the box has all this detail on to make the statue look even cooler if you decided to display it inside the box.
thanks. I'll get a copy just for the statue :)

while paying for shipping and everything comes out to be about $15.00.. Still don't know if It's worth it..

I end up calling best buy to price match and have them ship it to me since i still have free shipping for now.  Don;t want to go out tomrorow since weather is horrible tomrorow and there is only 1 store nearby have a copy.

Yeah, saw an unboxing on the statue and such. Not as detailed and amazing as I thought it would be (figures) I think I would be better off buying a Xenomorph figure at that price and be more content with that.

I end up calling best buy to price match and have them ship it to me since i still have free shipping for now. Don;t want to go out tomrorow since weather is horrible tomrorow and there is only 1 store nearby have a copy.
Their CS works at this hour? Impressed with them.

Bought one idk why since i heard the game sucks but I have a whole closet of cheap collector sets I have bought just because of being cheap and having a statue with them so eh why not this one to I figured since the statue is kind of neat looking and always liked the aliens movies

Yeah, saw an unboxing on the statue and such. Not as detailed and amazing as I thought it would be (figures) I think I would be better off buying a Xenomorph figure at that price and be more content with that.
Some one showed a comparison picture as to how big it was, it's not that much taller than the xbox game case. It looks cool but if you don't have the game and really want to play I guess this is the time to buy it.

Thank you OP. Have one reserved at a store not too far away. As long as the condition is good I'll take it. If not, I'll call best buy to PM and ship it to me.

Thanks op pm'd a PS3 and 360 one at BB. I already have a 360 copy but I'll trade that and the PS3 one. Pretty good deal, two statues plus the 360 game for $2.40 +tax on expedited shipping.

Wow, I heard that game was bad but how low can you go.

There's none near me so I can't be tempted into getting it for the statue.

The game says $5.

The statue says, "you don't need this plastic dust collector."

So pass.

I'm getting better and better every day in every way.

bread's done
Back