* * * * - 6 votes

Cheaplikeafox's Official Indiegala Group Buy Thread

#1 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21227 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

Current running bundles:  

INDIE GALA JULY MADNESS (HH HAS NOT HAPPENED)

Disclaimer:

HH is never guaranteed nor is it guaranteed I will be around if HH happens.

Permanent Group Buy Info:

So I am moving away from mass hosting these bundles.  Bobbytastic took over Tiny Mix and did a good job so I think he might be up for continuing to host IG bundles.  Personally I am still going to host either 1 or 2 group buys (20 to 40 bundles) since I buy some on my own to gift.  These are going to be hosted at cost since it is a low number and I am looking for a specific criteria if you want to join these group buys:

1.  You are willing to buy each and every Indie Gala with a happy hour no matter what.  I want to be able to buy my group buy without worrying about finding people to buy them.  Basically someone who is guaranteed to buy a bundle no matter what so I know I can depend on them each time.  Now, I'm only talking "main" IGs and not the Mondays or Fridays, etc.

2.  You are willing to pay using Paypal Gift or Regular Paypal.  When I was doing the larger hosting with tip I didn't mind Amazon GC, but doing them at cost I would highly prefer Paypal to be able to just deposit it back in my account.  I might make an exception for a small amount of people on a case by case basis.  

So, if you fit both the criteria above and want to join the permanent group buy, PM me and I'll start putting a list together.  

Edit:

ALL SLOTS FILLED

How it works:

Spoiler

Prior Bundles Available:

Spoiler

Accept: Paypal (Family and Friends or Regular*), Amazon Gift Card

* Regular Paypal payments add .40 cents to cover fees.

[/spoiler]

Please PM if interested. 

Feedback Policy:
I don't require feedback, but I will return feedback here, on Steam or on Steamtrades if you want. So if you want feedback just post it, let me know, and I will return it.

[/spoiler]

#2 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   5759 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

I just beat Beast Boxing Turbo on Hard last night. I never beat any game on hard. What does that say? 

It's easy?

Well, yeah, sorta, but I was really trying to say that it's a lot of fun. If you liked the old Nintendo Punch Out games, you'll enjoy BBT.

Definitely in for a HH spot for Pixeljunk Shooter and Rush Bros Interstellar Marines.

#3 MnemnocH   Cupcakes! CAGiversary!   513 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

Sign me up for HH as Im only interested in Beast Boxing.

#4 TrueSounds   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

TrueSounds

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

I'd like to sign up for the happy hour group buy :D

#5 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:38 AM

new thread missing a burger pic

All American Burgers
fixed
thanks fox for starting the new thread

#6 pROvIs   Clash With Reality CAGiversary!   2906 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

fixed

Now I'm hungry :(

#7 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21227 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Now I'm hungry :(

I'm snowed in.  Luckily I got some Burger King last night on the way in.  Car basically slid into the parking space as I held down the brake...lol... so I think I got in just in time.  

#8 icedragon15   Banned Banned   3450 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

icedragon15

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

fixed

u bad dsun time for u go back to ur work on aj spanking simualtor and thanks for hosting fox

#9 soulkyo   I don't have time to play but I keep on hoarding. CAGiversary!   1028 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:38 PM

Great idea. Thanks Fox!

#10 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21227 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

Free PID Steam key from the Bundlestars promotion:

AZT76-XRQPB-7LQCP

#11 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8921 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:15 AM

Sex new thread smell, nice.

#12 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8804 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:29 PM

Sign me up for a bundle.

#13 ObsidianSpire   in the shadow realm CAGiversary!   1581 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

ObsidianSpire

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:14 PM

It's going to snow this week here as well. Damn Atlanta weather. :(

#14 Yagami   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1202 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

lemme get a bundle

thanks

#15 lochdoun   Coast to Coast CAGiversary!   638 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

This is the best Indie Gala bundle in a while.

SIgn me up!

#16 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:50 AM

It's going to snow this week here as well. Damn Atlanta weather. :(

lol, yesterday it was 75 here, tonight and tomorrow it's supposed to sleet and snow. such Fuck ing bullshit. just stay one or the other.  texas here

#17 Palladio   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   24 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:15 PM

Sign me up too

#18 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21227 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

I'd like to sign up for the happy hour group buy :D

Sign me up for a bundle.

lemme get a bundle

thanks

This is the best Indie Gala bundle in a while.

SIgn me up!

Sign me up too

I know some of you have already PMed, but just a friendly reminder that the best way to reserve is to send me a PM.  That way I can just respond with the payment info once HH comes around.  

#19 - Glenn -  

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

Well, another thread to subscribe to! :)

#20 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   5138 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:13 AM

Not saying I'm sure about this one yet, but if I were to join a GB now or in the future, how exactly does making the payment to you work? I've never used PayPal outside of checking out at online stores, so I'm kind of a n00b here.

#21 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21227 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

Not saying I'm sure about this one yet, but if I were to join a GB now or in the future, how exactly does making the payment to you work? I've never used PayPal outside of checking out at online stores, so I'm kind of a n00b here.

I take payment via Paypal Family and Friends, Amazon GC, or Regular Paypal.  Not everyone has the family and friends option.  What you do is you click at the top where it says "Send Money" and put my email address there.  Then it asks if you are sending to Family and Friends or paying for goods.

if it gives you the option for Family and Friends then you can send payment with no fees (if you pay using your paypal balance or bank account) or you can pay the fees on your end if you are using a credit card.  If you use Regular Paypal it charges me fees on my end so I charge .40 extra to cover those fees.  

#22 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   5138 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

Sounds simple enough, thanks for the explanation.

Still dithering on this, though. I'll remember to reserve a slot later if I decide to go in.

#23 cyrus386  

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

I know some of you have already PMed, but just a friendly reminder that the best way to reserve is to send me a PM.  That way I can just respond with the payment info once HH comes around.  

PMed!

#24 TrueSounds   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

TrueSounds

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:30 AM

has the happy hour buy for interstellar marines happened yet? I never received a pm, but I would like a copy

#25 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21227 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:40 AM

has the happy hour buy for interstellar marines happened yet? I never received a pm, but I would like a copy

Not happened yet.  I got your PM and have you down for a slot.

For everyone else, I'll post here, in the main IG thread, and in the other IG group buy thread on the last day if HH hasn't come so you guys can decide if you want to purchase it at full price.  

#26 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:53 AM

P-Med!

so, you're gonna be a doctor?  none of us will have to ever pay for a game again. ;)

#27 cyrus386  

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:39 AM

so, you're gonna be a doctor? none of us will have to ever pay for a game again. ;)

Ha! Between Sasquatch and Abe Lincoln, I think there are enough doctors around here already. ;)

#28 icedragon15   Banned Banned   3450 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

icedragon15

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

Ha! Between Sasquatch and Abe Lincoln, I think there are enough doctors around here already. ;)

dr sasquatch is what type of doctor spank doctor sex doctor i know abe is troll doctor cyrus what docoto u goign to be children docotor fetish doctor or game doctor?

#29 wilflare   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2084 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

really hope the HH for this comes soon :X

#30 Flowette   Level 112 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   2166 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:04 AM

Bookmarked for future reference.

Nothing witty to say at 8.04am and no caffeine.