* * * * - 6 votes

Cheaplikeafox's Official Indiegala Group Buy Thread

#61 KHASN   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   106 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

I received the bundle and all my keys are there.

Thanks again, Fox.

Do I have to redeem my keys now? I guess I'm asking if the keys expire or if indie gala ever removes them from the page?

#62 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21222 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

I received the bundle and all my keys are there.

Thanks again, Fox.

Do I have to redeem my keys now? I guess I'm asking if the keys expire or if indie gala ever removes them from the page?

The keys shouldn't expire and I don't think they have too many issues with keys not working.  For the last bundle they removed a game for a bit, but then added it.  A good tip though is for you to copy and paste your keys to a word document so you have them in case anything does happen.  

#63 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:37 AM

thanks again fox!!!

#64 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21222 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

As always - I'm buying in for Rise of Flight, but am not currently taking reserves for happy hour.  I want to wait a few days to see if they are actually going to keep the group pack option on it.  

For Capsule, they initially had the traditional (Buy 5 gifts for more than) set up.  Then they switched to the weekly gift packs (Buy 10 gifts for) and then they removed gift packs entirely.  So I want to make sure that isn't the case with the current bundle.  

#65 icedragon15   Banned Banned   3450 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

icedragon15

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

As always - I'm buying in for Rise of Flight, but am not currently taking reserves for happy hour.  I want to wait a few days to see if they are actually going to keep the group pack option on it.  

For Capsule, they initially had the traditional (Buy 5 gifts for more than) set up.  Then they switched to the weekly gift packs (Buy 10 gifts for) and then they removed gift packs entirely.  So I want to make sure that isn't the case with the current bundle.  

it better bee hh cause i want victory art of racing ugh i dont want to risk losing it at the price if they take away blah 

#66 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   5758 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:57 PM

I think I'm going to just hope for a HH. I kinda want some of the ones in the upper tier (already have Saturday AM RPG, of course), but not enough to cough up $4. 

#67 cidician  

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

Just a friendly reminder that if you buy this bundle and redeem Rise of Flight on Steam, you will not be able to purchase single planes off the developer's website and use them in your (Steam) game.

#68 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8921 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:51 PM

Does anyone know exactly what you're getting for Victory: Age of Racing? It was a F2P game before, iirc, so now it's going to be on Steam, but are you just getting early access to installing it on Steam? I'm definitely interested in the bundle if you're getting some kind of founders pack for it... but I honestly can't tell if you are or not.

#69 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21222 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

Does anyone know exactly what you're getting for Victory: Age of Racing? It was a F2P game before, iirc, so now it's going to be on Steam, but are you just getting early access to installing it on Steam? I'm definitely interested in the bundle if you're getting some kind of founders pack for it... but I honestly can't tell if you are or not.

It activated the Founder's Pack for me:

The entry point for every Steam player, this pack includes: 

• Access to Victory Early Access program 
  • 7500 Gears Credits (enough to start your multiplayer career or create a brand new racing car from scratch)

#70 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8921 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:43 AM

It activated the Founder's Pack for me:

The entry point for every Steam player, this pack includes: 

• Access to Victory Early Access program 
  • 7500 Gears Credits (enough to start your multiplayer career or create a brand new racing car from scratch)

Good enough for me. I know you aren't reserving slots yet, but count me in anyways.

#71 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21222 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:54 AM

Good enough for me. I know you aren't reserving slots yet, but count me in anyways.

OP updated.  Taking reserves now. 

#72 zeno   CheapAssMusicPerson CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:03 AM

pm'd in it to win it

#73 osso1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   196 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:00 AM

PM Sent

Thanks..

#74 Trusty Mutsi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1029 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Trusty Mutsi

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:13 PM

PM sent for Rise of Flight bundle.

#75 ErekoseDM   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   100 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:31 AM

thanks fox!

PM sent for IG rise of flight

#76 Palinn   Skip the odds. CAGiversary!   2244 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:45 AM

OP updated.  Taking reserves now. 

Hi Fox.  Sent you a PM for ROF and my Interstellar payment.  Thanks for hosting!

#77 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8921 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:23 AM

Has anyone watched gameplay video for Real World Racing that's up on IG?

Like, I can't imagine recording that video and uploading it to YouTube. Either the game is brutally hard or the guy who's recording the video just sucks. Hell, it ends before the race is over because he screws up a turn and slams into the wall and is going to get last place (out of 16).

Not really a big deal, it just cracks me up that someone would record and upload that. I guess it still serves the purpose...

#78 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

Like, I can't imagine recording that video and uploading it to YouTube. Either the game is brutally hard or the guy who's recording the video just sucks. Hell, it ends before the race is over because he screws up a turn and slams into the wall and is going to get last place (out of 16).

Not really a big deal, it just cracks me up that someone would record and upload that. I guess it still serves the purpose...

He probably sucks/doesn't care... people post a lot of crummy driving videos like that for trailers/quick impressions.

I'd argue that the track he created looks pretty dull (and it probably takes some care to design interesting courses out of real roads (intended speed dependent).  For a trailer I'd probably pick something Iconic like Lombard Street.

267px-Sanfran_61_bg_032605.jpg

#79 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21222 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

You should have seen us playing DiRT 2.  That guy was actually as high as 5th place at one point.  

#80 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5689 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:08 PM

This is one reason I don't post gameplay videos. Also I'm too lazy.

Usually what happens is I'll be playing something and something cool will happen and I'll think to myself, "Huh. That would make a good internet video." And then I continue playing, because I don't feel like trying to recreate it for posterity. It would probably help if I were running PlayClaw but I'm usually not, and I definitely get the sense that a lot of the videos that appear on the series of tubes are made by people who are actively trying to create video content by doing stupid/clever things or replaying the same bits of certain games ad nauseum and I don't think I have the patience for any of that.

Also I probably suck (at racers, I definitely do). 

EDIT: OTOH, I think there's probably a place on the interwebz for hilariously-bad gaming videos. I mean, we have hilariously-bad everything else.

Edited by warreni, 03 March 2014 - 03:01 PM.

#81 mrtombs   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   104 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

rise of flight happy hour is on! 1 hour 16 minutes left

#82 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21222 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:04 PM

rise of flight happy hour is on! 1 hour 16 minutes left

Yep, got my bundles, will be sending PMs out within the next two hours.  

#83 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

Yep, got my bundles, will be sending PMs out within the next two hours.  

Too much time on CAG lately... I got confused... sending out price matches???

And yay!

#84 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21222 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:45 AM

Alright, PMs sent out.  First round of  bundles sent out.  Will see if I have any leftovers and post here if I do.  

#85 pROvIs   Clash With Reality CAGiversary!   2906 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:46 AM

Alright, PMs sent out.  First round of  bundles sent out.  Will see if I have any leftovers and post here if I do.

Can you add me to that list. I may have forgotten to pm you.

#86 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21222 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:47 AM

Alright, should have a few left over to cover non reserves so anyone interested just PM me.  $2 a bundle (or $2.40 regular paypal).  

#87 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:36 AM

You should have seen us playing DiRT 2.  That guy was actually as high as 5th place at one point.  

and cheap ass Spoder trying to save gas by riding on the hood of my car.  lmao 

Spoiler

#88 travathian   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1891 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:24 AM

Got it, thanks!

#89 Nixxi   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   234 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

Do Specials and Weekly Indie Gala bundles have happy hours or no?

#90 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21222 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

Do Specials and Weekly Indie Gala bundles have happy hours or no?

Specials are new, so I can't say for sure, but not likely.

Weeklies also rarely do.  I think the exception was the Mount and Blade one.  That said, Capsule has all gift pack/10 pack options removed so it isn't likely.