* * * * * 8 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#5701 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20318 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:41 PM

Maybe I should partake in this tremor stuff...most of the times I want a game or two and this will allow me to do it...hmmmm.

Tremor can be a real chore sometimes to get points, but is the ideal way to cherry pick the 1-2 good games out of Indie Gala bundles and Spoder, DFG, Malkan, Modestpackage, and some of the other tremorbros would probably be more than happy to let you know about the best offers at any given time.  

#5702 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13915 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:55 PM

New IG Every Monday Bundle is up

$1.89 for

in Space
Glorkian Warrior - The Trials Of Glork
Fermi's Path
Luminosity
Cargo 3
Quantum Rush Champions

I just added Quantum Rush to my wishlist this morning. Suwheet.

Blade's doing a group buy! ;)

$1.61 per slot. Just PM me.

Spoiler

#5703 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4265 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:02 PM

Blade's doing a group buy! ;)

$1.61 per slot. Just PM me.

Spoiler

More like "poop buy", amirite?

#5704 indef  

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:48 PM

Maybe I should partake in this tremor stuff...most of the times I want a game or two and this will allow me to do it...hmmmm.

Once you tremorbro, you never bro back.

#5705 SevereTireDamage   Broken-$$$$ed CAGiversary!   1955 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

SevereTireDamage

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:46 PM

Eh, that Tremor stuff sounds like too much of a hassle, even compared to the bazaar of Steamgifts/trades and the Steam Group Buy forums. ...Or even the trade forums here!

...Or maybe I should just sign up on Kinguin/G2A to start selling my leftovers...

#5706 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:55 PM

Doll hair videos. Lots and lots of doll hair videos. And the occasional music video with titles like "Panties Off".

That's how I get my Tremor coins.

#5707 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1224 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:42 PM

Tremor can be a real chore sometimes to get points, but is the ideal way to cherry pick the 1-2 good games out of Indie Gala bundles and Spoder, DFG, Malkan, Modestpackage, and some of the other tremorbros would probably be more than happy to let you know about the best offers at any given time.  

Ive been passed out in the tavern.  has that Tremor boat already sailed or is it even still possible to start now with any hope of seeing a game without heavy lifting?  Is there a post somewhere on here how to get started?

#5708 vicktor   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:32 PM

Doll hair videos. Lots and lots of doll hair videos. And the occasional music video with titles like "Panties Off".

That's how I get my Tremor coins.

Doll hair and now stories about doll hair. I never get music videos...unless that "Panties Off" video is this "How Emergency Contraception Works" video I'm seeing *ahem*

#5709 Modest Package  

Modest Package

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:10 PM

Ive been passed out in the tavern.  has that Tremor boat already sailed or is it even still possible to start now with any hope of seeing a game without heavy lifting?  Is there a post somewhere on here how to get started?

I got 1000+ coins today pretty easily, enough for 2-3 low-tier bundle games usually. A majority of that was from a couple insurance offers that I'm not sure show up for everyone, however.

This is Cheaplikeafox's guide. A few things have changed since then, but that's the basics I suppose. I'll throw some more in a spoiler:

Spoiler

#5710 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:23 AM

Doll hair and now stories about doll hair. I never get music videos...unless that "Panties Off" video is this "How Emergency Contraception Works" video I'm seeing *ahem*

Edit: Okay I give up trying to post a YouTube video on CAG mobile. Pretend you see some ghetto ass video with some dude saying Take Dem Panties Off.

#5711 vicktor   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:49 AM

Edit: Okay I give up trying to post a YouTube video on CAG mobile. Pretend you see some ghetto ass video with some dude saying Take Dem Panties Off.

I looked up Take Dem Panties Off Video on google...that was four hours ago....I still haven't found that video...although I did forget what I was lookign for...many many times. I did get 8 coins to find out How Emergency Contraception Work...

Oddly I've never seen that video, I don't get videos on the videos tab, v11 or hypermx anymore..for about a year. But I can style the HELL out of a doll's hair now.

<snip>I don't have a smartphone, so I can't vouch for any of those offers, but I wouldn't do them on a phone I cared about.

Since I have an old smartphone I turned into a media player and do the apps sometimes I comment on that. If different apps on a wall have the same coins then you won't get coins for any after the first. Plus if the app or any other from the same provider are on other walls you won't get any there either. Basically what I mean is doing an app on one wall means you can't do three others on that wall and another 6 or or 7 across other walls. So..it's complicated.

#5712 Steam667   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   40 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:01 AM

Eh, that Tremor stuff sounds like too much of a hassle, even compared to the bazaar of Steamgifts/trades and the Steam Group Buy forums. ...Or even the trade forums here!

barter.vg

22 leftovers traded in one week

#5713 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10595 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:11 PM

I get all my Tremor points by purchasing and trading in my $20 Subway gift cards.  Doesn't everyone do that?

In reality, I half-ass the Tremor stuff, mainly using my old Galaxy S2 to download the Android apps (and delete them after I get credited) which gives it a second function in life besides amusing my 4-year old with Crossy Roads at restaurants.  I once managed to get a trial account for some service to accept an old pre-paid card with 30¢ left on it and never got dinged.  Only tried a few surveys and stuff but they never credit so I don't waste time on them now.

I have dreams about needing a hotel room and using that 16,000 point offer from that one hotel room app 8-)

#5714 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5264 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

Pretend you see some ghetto ass video with some dude saying Take Dem Panties Off.

I already did that once today. I didn't get any credit.

#5715 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13915 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:03 PM

I tried doing the Android app offers using my first gen Galaxy tab, but I never got the points for them. Agreed that surveys are a pain in the ass and not worth the time; you can spend 10 minutes doing one and then not qualify and get 1 coin.

#5716 SevereTireDamage   Broken-$$$$ed CAGiversary!   1955 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

SevereTireDamage

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:09 PM

barter.vg

22 leftovers traded in one week

Holy moly, this site is fantastic. Thank you for the heads up!!

#5717 Rhynometheus  

Rhynometheus

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:12 PM

Must just be some bad luck on the surveys, I took two this morning and got 2100 coins.

I've gotten the wonky ones too though, hate getting all the way through the survey and then magically I'm disqualified... WTF is that about?

#5718 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10595 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:46 PM

I'm sure someone gets coins for the survey since they usually have 2.5-3 stars so someone must be upvoting them.  But the risk vs return on them isn't worth the time for me to take them.  I mean, I'm just using these coins on shit bundle games anyway -- if I cared THAT much about any specific game, I'd have paid the $2 for the bundle.

I think I've only had one app fail to pay out for me.  I only pick the ones that pay out upon opening them; screw the "Reach level 5" stuff.  Amusingly, downloading the apps via Tremor seems to go around Google Play's usual minimum spec barrier.  I was able to download Hearthstone on my S2 although the app itself gave me a warning that I was under spec.  I did get my couple hundred points out of it though.

#5719 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:46 PM

We need an official Tremor thread. I mean it's only slightly less scheisty than G2A so why not?

#5720 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4265 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:37 PM

We need an official Tremor thread. I mean it's only slightly less scheisty than G2A so why not?

Call it the "Tremorbros before Ho's" Thread

#5721 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:51 PM

Call it the "Tremorbros before Ho's" Thread

Take Dem Panties off.

I swear next time I get that I'm going to have to screencap it.

#5722 deckmeup   ... CAGiversary!   167 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

deckmeup

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:33 PM

I need to get in on this tremor thing one of these days..

#5723 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10595 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:42 PM

It's a must if you own a collection of dolls.

#5724 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6734 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:38 AM

Its all just a bunch of people with parkinsons, hence the name tremorbro's

you sure you want that, bro?

#5725 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10595 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:56 AM

Its all just a bunch of people with parkinsons, hence the name tremorbro's

you sure you want that, bro?

Tremor gave me Parkinson's.  And 257 points for it.

#5726 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7920 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:10 AM

That Quantum Rush looks awesome. Love a decent F-Zero/Wipeout clone. In for the bundle.

#5727 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:18 AM

Just to prove I'm not completely insane

Spoiler

This is the Official Tremor thread, right?

#5728 Malkan   No, ALL! CAGiversary!   1068 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:27 PM

New hump day bundle is up.

$1.00 Tier

Escape Machines

Crazy Cars - Hit the Road

R.O.O.T.S

$2.89 or more for the first day

Super Furball

Terra Incognita ~ Chapter One: The Descendant

StarFence

PeriAreion

QuestEvent

The Undying Plague

Monument Builders - Alcatraz

Aaru's Awakening

Insecticide Part 1

#5729 Malkan   No, ALL! CAGiversary!   1068 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:35 AM

46u5aEI.png

Gala, this sexual harassment has to stop.

#5730 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4265 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:41 AM

46u5aEI.png

Gala, this sexual harassment has to stop.

Hmm....I don't get it.  I was thinking "Is it already time for another shitty bundle?"  What were you thinking?