* * * * * 8 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#7561 jimbofluffy   Dr. Ugly Pants CAGiversary!   580 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

jimbofluffy

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:42 AM

Has anyone else had their key for "Days Under Custody" revoked?  It was in the Mixcellaneous bundle in Decemberish.

http://steamcommunit...42867440595/#p1

#7562 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:43 AM

Has anyone else had their key for "Days Under Custody" revoked?  It was in the Mixcellaneous bundle in Decemberish.

http://steamcommunit...42867440595/#p1

Yes we are talking about it now in the main steam thread. :-P

TL;DR blame Poopees.

#7563 jimbofluffy   Dr. Ugly Pants CAGiversary!   580 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

jimbofluffy

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:48 AM

Ahh

Yes we are talking about it now in the main steam thread. :-P

TL;DR blame Poopees.

Ahh haven't browsed that one yet...

#7564 indef  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:55 AM

Ahh

Ahh haven't browsed that one yet...

According to some reddit nerd, IG sent Valve a request to deactivate unsold keys from their original allotment, but Valve deactivated the entire batch.  Should get sorted out before Half Life 3 is released.

edit: and I just got crossthread ninja'd by the guy i'm responding to.   :oldman:

#7565 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4592 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:56 AM

Mine hasn't been revoked ... yet

#7566 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:05 AM

According to some reddit nerd, IG sent Valve a request to deactivate unsold keys from their original allotment, but Valve deactivated the entire batch.  Should get sorted out before Half Life 3 is released.

edit: and I just got crossthread ninja'd by the guy i'm responding to.   :oldman:

That oughtta be fun requesting IG give new keys for those. I'm sure they'll be just as 'fast' as when they add keys for games that were in old bundle. :roll:

Edited to add: I'd also be curious if this is something IG routinely does or if Poopees requested that. I know they have that CYA language about redeem your keys or we can't be responsible yadda yadda but I also know I've redeemed some old ass keys from their bundles before without issue.

#7567 jimbofluffy   Dr. Ugly Pants CAGiversary!   580 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

jimbofluffy

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:09 AM

:D/

#7568 Palinn   Skip the odds. CAGiversary!   2232 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:00 AM

Mine hasn't been revoked ... yet

Just looking at my friends list I see that several cats, dogs and a single fox still own Days Under Custody.  That must mean something.

#7569 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4265 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 03:54 PM

Oh goody:

sZL9g5r.png

#7570 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5264 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:06 PM

If Blade or some such person's doing an HH or group buy for the Spring Mega, I'm in.

#7571 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5345 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:26 PM

I will be hosting a Happy Hour group buy of the Spring Mega bundle. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot.

#7572 Pengy99  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:27 PM

2nd week unlocks, seems very unlike indiegala...I wonder if this bundle may not see HH. Hopefully it does.

#7573 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4265 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:27 PM

Spring Mega Unlocks (according to Neuropod): Hard Room, Shut up and Dig

#7574 spoderman  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:36 PM

Spring Mega Unlocks (according to Neuropod): Hard Room, Shut up and Dig

wat, does he have a source?

#7575 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4265 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:39 PM

wat, does he have a source?

Spoiler

#7576 spoderman  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:41 PM

Spoiler

I don't remember mai faec leaking that info. y u lie

#7577 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4265 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:45 PM

I don't remember mai faec leaking that info. y u lie

Ur faec is leakin sumtin, whippr!

[–]EmoRiin 7 points

Tier 1 bundle is Hard room as a unlock 2nd week
http://store.steampo...com/app/431560/
http://imgur.com/tTzsxEV 
Tier 2 secret game is shut up and dig
http://store.steampo...com/app/414070/
http://imgur.com/R4ZuZns 

#7578 Pengy99  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:07 PM

Not terrible. Didn't buy the cubic crap bundle that Shut Up and Dig was in before. Was kinda thinking VH DLC though.

#7579 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13917 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:30 PM

I will be hosting a Happy Hour group buy of the Spring Mega bundle. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot.

That's not a bad bundle. I just bought it and plan on hosting, too.

Tier 1 : $1

• World War I
  • Dawn Of Magic 2 (EU Version) / Time of Shadows (NA Version)
  • and ONE mystery game (unlocks next week) --> Hard Room *cards*

Tier 2 : $3.89

• The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing *cards*
  • Van Helsing II : Complete Pack: (ONE KEY)
    • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II *cards*
    • Van Helsing II: Ink Hunt
    • Van Helsing II: Pigasus
  • Slender: The Arrival *cards*
  • King's Bounty: Dark Side
  • and ONE mystery game (unlocks next week) --> Shut Up and Dig *cards*

Unlocks were apparently leaked and posted on SteamGifts.

#7580 spoderman  

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:29 PM

IG Psycho Logical bundle is live

Undead vs Plants

Dreaming Sarah

MiniDrivers

Pre-Civilization Marble Age

Settled

See No Evil

Riddled Corpses

Burnstar

Beast Blaster

MiniBikers

PERFECT ANGLE

Case #8

I think it's 7 repeats for me. Also could they not have come up with a more original name than Undead vs Plants.. srsly?

#7581 SmashMan4   The Dark Light CAGiversary!   621 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 March 2016 - 01:46 PM

All I want from that psycho bundle is riddled corpses. Debating on whether or not I should get it from tremor or HH.

#7582 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:35 PM

anyone else cutting back on their IG/BS buys now that its so much more of a pain in the ass to sell trading cards?  I did get WinAuth but it never shows me confirmations so I have to manually approve every single goddamn 4c trading card sale on my android phone, Fuck that noise.

At this point the only bundles I'm gonna buy are VR based games

#7583 ShadowEX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   778 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 March 2016 - 05:12 PM

anyone else cutting back on their IG/BS buys now that its so much more of a pain in the ass to sell trading cards?  I did get WinAuth but it never shows me confirmations so I have to manually approve every single goddamn 4c trading card sale on my android phone, Fuck that noise.

You have to use the beta version. From what I experienced, I think it's a bug in WinAuth.

This is what I did to show up correctly for me. You sign into WinAuth first before you sell or trade something. Do not go to Confirmations yet. Then you put something up on the market. Go to Confirmations and sign into your account. You check the 'Remember Me?' box. It should show up on the Confirmations window now.

#7584 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4635 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 March 2016 - 03:52 AM

That's not a bad bundle. I just bought it and plan on hosting, too.

Tier 1 : $1

• World War I
  • Dawn Of Magic 2 (EU Version) / Time of Shadows (NA Version)
  • and ONE mystery game (unlocks next week) --> Hard Room *cards*
Tier 2 : $3.89
  • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing *cards*
  • Van Helsing II : Complete Pack: (ONE KEY)
    • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II *cards*
    • Van Helsing II: Ink Hunt
    • Van Helsing II: Pigasus
  • Slender: The Arrival *cards*
  • King's Bounty: Dark Side
  • and ONE mystery game (unlocks next week) --> Shut Up and Dig *cards*

Unlocks were apparently leaked and posted on SteamGifts.
I'm in.

#7585 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:30 AM

I use Steam Desktop Authenticator. No complaints or issues here. It just auto approves all the market requests and I don't even have to look or think about it.

#7586 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:10 AM

I use Steam Desktop Authenticator. No complaints or issues here. It just auto approves all the market requests and I don't even have to look or think about it.

yeah I had to disable steamguard mobile,  then re-setup with SDA to get it all to work.  No matter what trying to export a rooted android's settings just wasn't working for auto confirmations.  I was worried I'd have to wait another 7 or 15 days after removing the auth and adding it back in via the windows app, but it let me do it automatically after a few minutes.

still think i'm gonna buy less bundles though, all these games are crap and my steam wallet is yuge and steam sales all blow now

#7587 Red_Lizard2  

Red_Lizard2

Posted 24 March 2016 - 06:51 AM

Not that I bought a ton to begin with, but I've pretty much stopped checking IG since, most the games are shit or shit I don't want anyways. 

#7588 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13917 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:14 PM

New Friday Special 30 bundle. I just bought it, so I'll likely host when the time comes.

- Pay $1.0 or more to get these Steam games!

- Pay $2.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games before price increases and SAVE OVER 96%!

#7589 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29324 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:28 PM

anyone doing this happy hour hump day pm me 

#7590 spoderman  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:42 PM

New Friday Special 30 bundle. I just bought it, so I'll likely host when the time comes.

- Pay $1.0 or more to get these Steam games!

- Pay $2.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games before price increases and SAVE OVER 96%!

Wow that's a nice IG Friday, best one in a while. Worth it alone for Toy Soldiers Complete and The Charnel House Trilogy