* * * * * 8 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#9031 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4430 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:30 PM

Did Comey put this bundle together?  Is this the real reason he was fired?  I'd be okay with that.

No, no, no. It's definitely because of his bringing up HillaryCat's emails at such a bad, bad time for her. Probably costing her the purrsidency. I feel so bad for her. So very, very bad. 

It's just a coincidence he also put together this bundle. I didn't fire him for the bundle. Definitely not.

Between you and me CheapFox ... yes, yes I did fire him for this bundle ... and for him investigating my ties to Vladimir PurrtinCat

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#9032 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7317 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

Today's indie bundle looks.....not so hot for me. I think it has RPGMaker game and a VN (likely both bad)....so will think about HH. Most games look very simple though.

#9033 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4430 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:47 PM

Using alternative facts ... this bundle looks hot! It has a RPGMaker game AND a VN (likely both tremendous!) ... so definitely think about a HH. Most games look very unsimple!

The Indiestructible Bundle

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

#9034 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7317 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

This one looks decent. I always like more RPGMaker games, and some of the games look amusing at least. Good enough for a HH.

#9035 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4430 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:47 PM

I see you're the one using alternative facts this time. Tremendous!

The Indie Extravaganza Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

#9036 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4430 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:18 PM

All this Russian ties investigation talk is making the country look divided, weak and also badly affecting my abilities to provide good bundles.

Thankfully, I don't think I can be impeached on a weekend while I'm playing golf at Mar-a-gato. TFIF!

The Friday Special Bundle #50

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

#9037 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   18990 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

Taco truck game is the highlight. Last will and hidden look interesting, but mixed reviews.

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

Upcoming Events:

March 28: Weiler's Mom; March 29: Bah's Mom; March 30: Bear Sex; March 31: Battlefield 1

#9038 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7317 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:19 PM

Taco truck game was designed by a kid I think...remember reading an interview or something. Easy HH.

#9039 Reds303  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:31 PM

Is anyone taking reservations for the Indiestructible Bundle?

#9040 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5273 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:42 PM

Is anyone taking reservations for the Indiestructible Bundle?

Yes

#9041 spoderman  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:10 PM

Last Will was on my wishlist so that's the standout for me. Pretty good bundle, I'll get it during HH

GUtUP1U.jpg

#9042 Modest Package  

Modest Package

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:53 AM

I've been having a tough time tracking down a copy of Minion Masters. Not even gonna wait for HH, instabuy.

#9043 Xealot42   Psi-Powered CAGiversary!   1387 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:59 PM

New Giveaway:

Chimpact 1 - Chuck's Adventure

(no cards)

STEAM | XBL | PSN | MY BACKLOG

#9044 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7317 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:06 PM

That's obviously the second coming of Donkey Kong Country right?

#9045 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   18990 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:04 PM

Best review of this game:

Hi! My name's Sasha Zenko. I'm from Belarus. 
I am making hardcore letsplay videos handsfree (using only my chin). 
I have a program that allows me to assign keyboard controls to mouse movements. 
I play your game. It's very good. I like it. 
Watch me playing your game without hands here:
https://youtu.be/-TVvtk1Gh-o

That's obviously the second coming of Donkey Kong Country right?

Wow, it does look like a DKC clone.  Which begs the question, with all this retro graphics trending, why don't people make more games like that?  It was the best looking game of that era. 

Edit:

And claimed.  Always a hassle accessing my IG account, but I remember seeing this game before and being curious because of the graphics.  Gameplay video was cool, I thought it was a platformer off first glance, but I see it's more of a puzzle game.  

Double Edit:

Going through some old IG Greenlight bundles and see some actually got keys added to them:

Mind Dead: ?DWKK-VQ483-JE82I

?= ? Legit ? Quit 

Triple Edit:

Wow, that guy also played Super Meat Boy, which is just insane:

It's pretty cool too because he has I guess settings saved for the mouse controls that he can tweak on the fly depending on what he needs to do.  

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

Upcoming Events:

March 28: Weiler's Mom; March 29: Bah's Mom; March 30: Bear Sex; March 31: Battlefield 1

#9046 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7317 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:29 PM

3 TD games in the new monday bundle....lots of average to below average looking games. Will likely pass on this unless I feel the need to get some games I may play once and never again. Nothing stood out for me here with only Blasting Agent looking OK. No invincibility frames when hit sounds terrible though.

#9047 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3390 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:08 PM

3 TD games in the new monday bundle....

Only 3TD games?   I thought they were all TD games....TD means Thumbs Down, right?

#9048 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4430 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:33 PM

FAKE NEWS! This is the best bundle that was ever produced. Ever. Period. 1.5 million people have bought it already. It's an amazing bundle. It's tremendous. Everyone knows it. Everyone will love this bundle. Believe me. Everyone.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #23

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

#9049 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   18990 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:56 PM

This looks like it has enough stuff to warrant a HH buy.  Animal Rivals looks like it would make for an awful bro night.  Scheduling. 

Upcoming Events:

#9050 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4585 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:09 AM

the fox and the cat are in it together.  Both shill for the IG god  :drool:

#9051 spoderman  

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:28 PM

This looks like it has enough stuff to warrant a HH buy.  Animal Rivals looks like it would make for an awful bro night.  Scheduling. 

I don't think that has online MP

GUtUP1U.jpg

#9052 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   18990 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:32 PM

I don't think that has online MP

Has that stopped me from scheduling games before? 

Upcoming Events:

#9053 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4430 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:02 PM

Now THAT's a good hump! Is what MelaniaCat says ALL the time, because I'm the obviously the best lover ever. Period. Everyone says so. Believe me.

The Hump Day Bundle #39

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

#9054 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7317 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

Two wishlist games Ty and I believe Discouraged Workers equals an easy HH. I think Wordlase may be on there too....interesting mix of games with only Alien Shooter TD being a repeat for me. 

#9055 spoderman  

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:25 PM

Two wishlist games Ty and I believe Discouraged Workers equals an easy HH. I think Wordlase may be on there too....interesting mix of games with only Alien Shooter TD being a repeat for me. 

Wordlase looks terrible, I love how one of the reviewers that got a free "review" copy calls it a puzzle platformer lol.

Bundle is decent overall though. Outbreak looks kind of like what Resident Evil Outbreak would be if it were in 2D, and has online coop. TY is supposed to be a pretty good remaster of the PS2 game, not bad if you like 3D platformers, and Max got a positive recommendation from Syntax so I'm going to assume it's amazing. Don't let me down Syntax! Have no idea if Discouraged Workers TEEN is any good, but I can't resist VNs.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#9056 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7317 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:27 PM

It's a short VN too...perfect for someone with a huge backlog! I treat those as short stories.....so hopefully it's good and doesn't hit too close to home.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IndieGala, PC, Steam, Bundle, Desura, Happy Hour