* * * * * 8 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#9211 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4845 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:36 AM

Sorry, not me.

I only watch CNN and usually with popcorn to hear them rage and moan whenever TrumpCat did something outrageous  :-

#9212 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3741 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:50 AM

It's hard to keep up with all the pussy.... cats in here, someone should grab them!

#9213 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

The Monday Motivation Bundle #30 just went LIVE with 12 adrenaline-pumping indie games (2 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

My thoughts on all games:

Neon Hardcore - One of those annoying games where you move around an object avoiding traps to reach an exit that is hardcore difficult. Looks very bland and basic. Pass.

Escape From Space Shredder - Not a turtles game haha. Looks like another hardcore game where you rotate the screen to platform and is also basic looking. Pass.

Clickraid - A clicker game and the game looks like something from the Windows 95 era. Super basic, but could be fun for some. Another pass.

Baobabs Mausoleum Ep. 1 - A quirky looking adventure game, done in an RPG mode, being compared to Monkey Island. It looks alright honestly and I'd play it. First play.

Mint -  A probably short platform game about an alien trying to find an escaped convict. Supposedly gets repetitive and is easy. Would play though. 2nd play.

Tank Destroyer - An alright looking tank shooting game, which has been done many times before. You go around shooting tanks in a little arena. It looks playable but boring.

The Dungeon Power - A 3D platformer running game of sorts going through a dungeon and trying to get to the exit door I believe. Looks OK, but the gameplay videos looked dark and not too fun.

Timbertales - A turn based strategy game with animals fighting each other. It looks somewhat unique at least. I would play it and hope it releases someday. 3rd play.

Dog Theatre - An endless runner where you play as a dog with pixel graphics. Looks very boring...and i'm getting tired of seeing endless runners.

Sokoban Land DX - A game played with 2 characters pushing around boxes and getting them on switches to go to the next screen. Bleh.

Fable Rush - A match 3 game that looks alright. Looks pretty basic, but supposedly has a fun story and daily challenges. I don't really play these games anymore though.

Dead Drop - A 2 player couch game where one player trys to blend in with the AI and the other player plays a sniper trying to shoot them. It looks OK honestly but i'd never play it.

Pretty much only one i'd really want to play (adventure game) so this is a likely pass for me.

#9214 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:38 AM

The Indie Light Bundle just lit up your week with 13 sparkly fun Steam games (3 w/ Trading Cards)!

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 13 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Ballway - Very simple looking puzzle game where you bomb something and have a little bit fall on the win part. Yeah it looks like someone's first game.

Gulu - Another puzzle game where you move around some squares and make a picture. Looks pretty bad as well.

Fruit Sudoku?? - Another puzzle game where it's just a simple looking Sudoku game, except it's with fruits instead. Looks pretty bad.

Akin Vol. 2 - Another puzzle game where you draw a line and try to make all the colors the same. Very simple and eh....

Fairyland: Manuscript - A weird looking RPG or strategy game or something. I would maybe try it but the video doesn't convey anything special and supposedly is weird to play. I'd try it...so 1st play of bundle.

The Moon Night - A really simple looking space shooter. It looks pretty janky...not going to lie.

ISEE - An early access puzzle game where you're a dot and go really fast and try to get ying yang symbols or something. Another meh.

Pilam Sky - Yet another early access puzzle game. This one has a steampunk vibe where you pilot a zeppelin and carry pieces of a tower over while physics are making it shake and such. It looks kind of fun honestly. 2nd play of bundle.

Galaxy Annihilation - A top down space shooter....oh another one for the bundle! This one looks  a bit cleaner but still basic as heck.

Plexus - Another top down shooter where this one has RPG elements and puzzle elements and shooting stuff. I think it has some puzzle elements with some physics puzzles as well. It's hard to judge from the video. I'd try it....so 3rd play of bundle.

ConcPerfect 2017 - A 3D platformer where you try to get to the finish line as quickly as possible. You can store up to 3 "conc nades" to get a boost. It looks OK for the most part but nothing special. 4th play of bundle.

Gnome Light - Another 3D platformer but this one has more adventuring where you're a gnome and cast magic and shoot stuff. It looks pretty bland.

Virus Crashers - As someone put in a review, it's Joust meets Bubble Bobble. It's old school looking and looks OK. 5th play of bundle.

This is easily one of the weakest Indiegala bundles in a while. Only Virus Crashers would be something I really, really want to play. Very easy pass.

#9215 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3635 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:25 AM

The Indie Light Bundle just lit up your week with 13 sparkly fun Steam games (3 w/ Trading Cards)!

The sparkle is clearly so bright that it's impairing my vision, this bundle looks like utter crap from where I'm standing.

That can't be right, right?

You couldn't help noting with every breath that thousands of other people were very close to you and nearly all of them had armpits.

#9216 vlt1p  

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:28 PM

Looks alright

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Friday Special Bundle #55[www.indiegala.com], just LIVE with 10 electrifying Steam games (2 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

#9217 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:35 PM

I'll give my impressions after work. What i Looked at was pretty meh though.

#9218 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:21 AM

Impressions of Friday Special 55 IG Bundle:

Battlegun - Very bland looking only only cheap MSRP online shooter. I can guarantee the community is dead or maybe was never there....but can do LAN I think. Still looks pretty bad.

BALLOON Saga - First of all this is a lot less bland than the previous game, but is again another likely dead online only multiplayer game. It looks kind of fun though honestly. Simple but fun. It would make a nice bro night game I think.

IsoBoom - A puzzle game where you're a little guy and there is boxes and you throw bombs. It looks okay enough. Not bad...maybe not great, but i'd try it. 1st play of bundle.

Squish and the Corrupted Crystal - A pretty so-so looking game where you play as a blob and collect things along the way, and has okay speed. Eh....

Autumn Night 3D Shooter - It's a FPS inspired by older FPS. The stave thing in the trailer looks like the one from Hexen but these graphics don't have the oomph of that game. Looks very boring.

Into the Belly of the Beast - This game actually looks pretty neat. You play a sea worm named Sploosh (gross!) and try to enter some creature to save your kids or something. It's a type of shooter it looks like. 2nd play of bundle.

Vanilla Bagel: The Roguelike - A very simple and basic looking rogue-like game. I do enjoy playing these, though this one sounds like it wasn't cooked enough. Supposedly magic doesn't work well or is super basic. I would still try it though. 3rd play of bundle.

Brick Battalion - A Tetris type game where you can play single player with bots or play it online with up to 8 people. I think the twist is that when you get matches you can attack others. Not really sure how that works. Looks OK, but eh...

Equalizer - This is a 3D platform hopping game and electronic music plays during it. Another so-so looking game, but eh I really don't like these games.

Domain Defense - A tower defense game that has co-op. Supposedly it has some extra stuff that makes it more awesome. Still looks pretty bland to me, but I'll always play a TD game. 4th play of bundle.

I don't see how they think this bundle is worth $3.49 at it's introductory price. That's usually set for bundles with better looking games. It needs a dollar knocked off that introductory price, cause this bundle is a bunch of not so great looking games. Easy pass.

#9219 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:18 AM

The Hump Day Bundle #44 just went LIVE with 12 smashing Steam games (7 with Trading Cards)!

ElectricScribe (STEAM) + Trading Cards
15 Defense (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Lost Bros (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Halloween Mysteries (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Deep Fear (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Parallyzed (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Band of Outlaws (STEAM) 
Lords of War (STEAM) 
Phrase Shift (STEAM) 

Impressions:

ElectricScribe- Super simple looking puzzle game where you make connections from the start to the end in an electricity grid. Very bland looking.

15 Defense - A weird looking kind of defense puzzle game. It kind of looks like a match 3, but you click and drag starfish and move around an animal to defend against the sharks or something.

Lost Bros - This kind of looks like a super pixelated 3 Vikings type games. It has puzzles and platforming. Looks OK enough. 1st play play of bundle.

Halloween Mysteries - This one is actually a 3D kind of action adventure type game where you play a wizard and shoot things. It looks OK, but not too deep.

Dragon's Dungeon: Awakening - This one is supposedly a pretty simple rogue like game. The graphics look alright and the game play could be fun. 2nd play of bundle.

Deep Fear - The game video for this doesn't match the actual gameplay. It pretty much has a girl swimming and sharks around her and that's it according to most reviews. Lame.....

Parallyzed - Misspelling for the title is never a good thing. The game looks like an OK endless runner where you constantly switch the sisters to dodge obstacles. Looks good enough. 3rd play of bundle.

VCB: Why City - The Ballad Of Drunk Khovansky - An early access parody open world game trying to be like Vice City. Looks like poop.

Band of Outlaws - This one is a short 2D platformer where you play Robin Hood and his Merry Men. This one looks ok in the game play where you go get money and knock out people. 4th play of bundle.

Lords of War - A single player and online RTS/TCG hybrid that is in early access. It sounds like it could be fun, but only has one review. I'd try it though. 5th play of bundle.

Phrase Shift - This is a word puzzle game where you move around letters to make phrases. It actually looks pretty fun. 6th play of bundle.

Youtubers Clicker - This is a clicker game where you have a company and want to get a bunch of Youtubers to join it. I don't really like these games, and this one looks pretty bad.

Overall half played....not the best....not the worst bundle. I will probably get it.

#9220 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:56 AM

The Indie Hooligans Bundle just lit up your weekend with 13 mischievously fun Steam games (5 w/ Trading Cards)!

Hooligan Vasja: Christmas + Trading Cards

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 13 STEAM GAMES:

Hooligan Vasja: Halloween + Trading Cards
The Slug + Trading Cards
The Brave Mouse + Trading Cards
Hover Havoc + Trading Cards

Impressions:

Hooligan Vasja: Christmas - This looks super basic. You basically move left and right of a pipe and click on windows to shoot presents. Pass.

Ezy - A hardcore simple looking platformer. You play some dragon looking thing and jump and try to avoid obstacles to get to the next screen. Supposedly can finish it in about 30 minutes. 1st play of bundle.

The Exorcist - Early access RPG game where you play an exorcist priest it looks like. Supposedly it's super buggy right now though. RPGMaker games are a must for me though. 2nd play of bundle.

Hooligan Vasja: Halloween - Same exact game as the Christmas one except you shoot at Witches and Vampires and a big pumpkin. Pass.

Catacombs 1: Demon War - Another RPGMaker game about slaying beasts I believe. Supposedly is short, but i'll always try an RPGMaker game. 3rd play of bundle.

Distorted Reality - This one is a first person survival game where you are for some reason in a hospital. Supposedly the game is broken as heck, and doesn't have monsters and is hard to track progress. Pass.

The Slug - Basic looking 2D platform game where you are a slug collecting all the mucus on a level and then exiting the level through a door. Looks pretty lame.

The Brave Mouse - This is exactly like the slug but you swap the slug for a mouse and the mucus for cheese. Bleh.

Watergate Xtreme - Terrible spelling aside (not the 90s anymore) this looks like a kind of Bomberman game where you control a person and a remote controlled bomb at the same time. Has multiplayer and local multiplayer. Looks aight. 4th play of bundle.

German Fortress 3D - This one is an FPS Wolfenstein 3d ripoff but it looks  a lot worse. Rip off of the highest xtreme!

Brave Path - This is a very basic looking turn-based roguelike game. Seems like something i'd try at least, since I like those type of games. 5th play of bundle.

Sudoku. - Sudoku. is a generic looking sudoku game. That's all I can say. I'd play it I guess. 6th play of bundle.

Hover Havoc - Here is a 3D single or local multiplayer bumpy buggy arena type game. It looks so-so I guess.

So about half of this stuff is a play and 2 of the games are copy pastes of another game in the bundle. I'd likely pass, but it's not super expensive either. 50/50 on it for sure....but what's a play is not super strong.

#9221 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:01 PM

Sorry about not getting this out yesterday...just busy.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #31 just went LIVE with 12 adrenaline-pumping indie games (5 with Trading Cards)!

Hell Quest + Trading Cards

Death is better than Hell + Trading Cards 
Ballistic Attack + Trading Cards
My Own Little Planet + Trading Cards

Impressions:

Hell Quest - This is a game where you run around a building beating up people and shooting guys, so kind of like elevator action. Supposedly the game doesn't run except in Russian and  the game loops after beating it and it's super short. The game play looks OK, but this doesn't look great.

GoBlock's Impossible Medley - This seems like an endless runner game where you're a block and jump spikes and such. I honestly dislike these type of games. Frustrating and not too fun for me.

Lit the Torch - This is a puzzle game where you play an elemental girl or something solving puzzles while going between dimensions. It actually looks really good. I like the graphics and the music in the trailer was nice. 1st play of bundle.

Tailwind - An old school looking game where you're a king I believe who goes out on your boat and tries to take over places. It looks fun though could become repetitive. 2nd play of bundle.

Escape 2042 - The Truth Defenders - This one looks like a stealth/hacking/platform retro looking game. Honestly this looks like fun, but is said to be short. 3rd play of bundle.

Bildo - This is an indie platformer game that looks like a ripoff of that one other indie game where you play a guy in darkness...forget the name. Looks alright enough for a play, but nothing special. 4th play of bundle.

Death is Better than Hell - This honestly looks like a terrible action RPG. I don't have much else to say but an easy pass.

Ballistic Attack - Very, very basic looking TD game. Supposedly short and mediocre. I will play any TD game though. 5th play of bundle.

dead_file.exe - This is a pretty weird looking platformer with somewhat MS DOS style graphics and a story. Reviews are mixed on it. 6th play of bundle.

Ameline and the Ultimate Burger - This looks kind of like a Space Invaders type game where you play an archer and shoot things coming down. I think there are some power-ups and such. Looks OK enough though not amazing. 7th play of bundle.

My Own Little Planet - This one is a weird looking platformer where you dodge stuff and supposedly can't attack. Supposedly it looks pretty good but is not well executed. Would still play. 8th play of bundle.

Noise - This is an early access Indie horror game about a continously emitting radio signal and human voices that sometimes come through it. Actually there is an actual radio signal that is similar to this, but doesn't have voices except for once I think. Could be good...maybe not. 9th play of bundle.

This actually is an average bundle IMHO with plenty of playable games. I may get this, but it costs on the higher side too. Not a lot of amazing games, but you could do worse.

#9222 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:49 AM

The Completionist Bundle just went LIVE with 13 adrenaline-pumping indie games (5 with Trading Cards)!

Lamp Head + Trading Cards

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 13 STEAM GAMES:

Wizhood + Trading Cards

Impessions:

Phat Stack 2 - Pretty awful looking basic game. You are a blob and shoot some circle at stars to get them to go to a flag on either side and coins come down as well.

It Comes Around - This one looks like an OK horror visual novel. It's a repeat for me though, but i'd play it. 1st play of bundle.

Lamp Head - Another one of those endless runners where you switch sides and try to get to the end. I'm tired of these appearing in the bundles.

Forgotten, Not Lost - Another rebundled visual novel. This one looks alright and is higher rated than the other. Repeat, but I would play. 2nd play of bundle.

Dungeon & Geese - This one looks like a pretty weird 2D platformer. Honestly it got pretty good reviews and looks fun enough. 3rd play of bundle.

The Braves & Bows - This one looks like another OK 2D platformer where you explore a castle and shoot stuff with your arrows. Supposedly everything it says in the description is a lie and it's a very simple game. 4th play of bundle.

Skyfall - Now this one is a simple looking FPS that rips off Blake Stone. I used to like that game quite a bit. Looks OK enough, but supposedly isn't amazing. 5th play of bundle.

VITATIO - A garbage looking game about avoidance. In other words you move your mouse around and avoid asteroids or something.

Numberline 2 - This looks like an interesting non-english puzzle game kind of like Picross but not quite, where you try to make a picture according to the picture on the right. Supposedly it's broken and has been since release. I'd still try it. 6th play of bundle.

Joy Pony - Have you ever wanted to raise your own My Little Pony character? Well now you can in this rip off that is a supposedly tedious clicker game. Pass.....

Z69 - This one is a minimalist 2D platforming game where you can shoot and try to avoid white beams I guess. It looks alright honestly, although it has been said to be short. 7th play of bundle.

Kumoon : Ballistic Physics Puzzle - This one has VR if you want and is some 3D ball throwing puzzle game. It looks average at best, but I can't tell what the point of the game is. 8th play of bundle.

Wizhood - This one is a hard platformer compared to I Want to Be the Guy. Supposedly it's not very good, but it looks OK enough. 9th play of bundle.

So overall 9/13 plays equal an OK but somewhat overpriced bundle, especially with 2 repeats. Only game I would really want to play is Dungeons & Geese, so this one is a pass for me.

#9223 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

Gamers, strap on your VR Headsets!

The Virtual Reality XIII Bundle just went LIVE with 9 SUPER Steam VR games! (Total RRP $81)

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Inescapable VR: Underground
Aquila Bird Flight Simulator
Super Ultra Monster Smash!

Pay $4.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 10 STEAM Virtual Reality GAMES!

Grave VR
Outpost L5
Space Conquest
VectorWave
Arena
Drone Fighters

Don't care much for these but just posting.

#9224 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:07 AM

The Artifex Mundi Bundle just went LIVE with 10 of some of Steam's finest hidden object games (ALL with Trading Cards)!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Artifex Mundi games are bundled a lot. I may get this as I'm missing 6 in the higher tier. They are decent to good hidden object games. Not exciting but alright.

#9225 Thrakker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   571 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:33 AM

I do like AM games, but only missing 3 from top tier. Still, as far as I know I'm on Detruire's subscription list still, so I guess I'll get it whenever he pops his head out again

#9226 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4845 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:08 AM

I do like AM games, but only missing 3 from top tier. Still, as far as I know I'm on Detruire's subscription list still, so I guess I'll get it whenever he pops his head out again

he is still around? i thought he left the sub business

#9227 Thrakker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   571 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:54 AM

Not really sure. Last message I got from him was in late August, when he said the following. I responded saying I was still interested, but never heard back again. :

Hey,
It's been a really long time since the last bundle (Monday 24), so I need to figure out how everyone's going.

I will continue hosting (provided there's anyone left), and will send out the bundles I've amassed - if you still want them! So please let me know if you're still interested in these bundles, and in continuing the subscription with me.  :)

If I don't hear back soon, I'll send out some bundles to use up your credit (if any) and message you again after that.

#9228 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3741 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:28 AM

Not really sure. Last message I got from him was in late August, when he said the following. I responded saying I was still interested, but never heard back again. :

Hey,
It's been a really long time since the last bundle (Monday 24), so I need to figure out how everyone's going.

I will continue hosting (provided there's anyone left), and will send out the bundles I've amassed - if you still want them! So please let me know if you're still interested in these bundles, and in continuing the subscription with me. :)

If I don't hear back soon, I'll send out some bundles to use up your credit (if any) and message you again after that.

OH NOES!! YANNI GOT DEIITOUREE IN THE DUNGEON TOO!!!

#9229 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:47 PM

The Magical Gates Bundle just went LIVE with 12 fantastic Steam games (3 with Trading Cards)!

$1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Sorry didn't get this up earlier. My impressions are below:

PaintPool - This looks like some puzzle game where you hit a ball pool style and try to hit bars that are colors. Looks pretty bad.

Adventures of the Worm - A puzzle game where you play a worm (who looks suspicously like a worm from the Worms games) who pushes boxes of dynamite to blow up some scenery to get apples. Looks really bland.

HardBall - This one is a 3D platformer game where you play a ball and try to roll it to the exit flag. This one looks OK enough, but kind of boring.

Torch Cave 3 - Pretty bland looking 2D platformer game where you play a cave explorer jumping around caves. Bleh.

Colorless Life - This one is a 2D game where you play a game where a man struggles by himself. Looks like artsy fartsy game. I'd try it though. 1st play of bundle.

Magical Mysteries: Path of the Sorceress - A match 3 type game with slightly better graphics than some of it's ilk. Bleh.

Vacant - A point and click adventure about a lady that joined a mysterious government agency. It looks like it has potential. 2nd play of bundle.

Power Overwhelming - This one is an early access anime visualized 3D arcade shooter type game. It looks OK enough. 3rd play of bundle.

flChess - It's a chess game with so-so graphics. Nothing special looking, but eh it's chess. 4th play of bundle.

Green Cat - This one is a 2D platformer shooter where you play a cat jumping around in space. Eh....looks OK. 5th play of bundle.

ROAD OF DANGER - This looks pretty stupid. It looks like a 3D cross between Frogger and GTA. You cross streets and shoot stuff up.

Glowing Sokoban - A puzzle game where you play a sphere and push other spheres. Looks boring.

A low value bundle overall, though I would probably pass on it, but it's cheap.

#9230 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:48 PM

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Friday Special Bundle #56 , just LIVE with 11 electrifying Steam games (5 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Far Space - A relatively pretty simple choose your adventure game where you choose 1 of 2 choices and one likely makes you die as you play a spaceman in space. Eh I'd play it once even if it's poop. 1st play of bundle.

The Adventures of Capitano Navarro - A not so great looking game where you go around as the title captain and try to avoid traps on a plane similar to like Gauntlet.

WayOut 2: Hex - Sequel to the first WayOut where you click on blocks to make them all one color. Looks pretty decent. 2nd play of bundle.

Space Conflict - Legends of Azulgar - An early access real time 3D space flyng game thing. Looks like Freelancer. Supposedly alright, and i'd try it when it's out of EA. 3rd play of bundle.

Spiral Splatter - This one is 2D minimalistic arcade puzzler where you play a dot and try to reach an end point while avoiding obstacles and trying to do it in a fast time. Looks pretty fun. 4th play of bundle.

Project Explore - A 2D survival game with supposedly not a lot of substance. Looks very bland and boring to me.

Never Again - This once is an early access 3D first person adventure/horror game. Supposedly it is pretty scary and keeps getting updated. One it's out of EA i'll play it. 5th play of bundle.

Magic Pixel Picross - Hey this is one from my wishlist sweet! It's Picross....that's it. Those are fun games. 6th play of bundle.

Boss Defiance - This one has you playing a boss on a 2D plane where you try to kill other local players playing heroes. Supposedly it's kind of shallow with not enough content, but is fun for a bit. I never play play local multiplayer games anymore though.

A SECOND BEFORE US - This one is a 3D adventure game where you are locked in a facility or something and try to get out. Supposedly it's short and the story is "lameo", but i'd try it. 7th play of bundle.

Wells - This one is a Unity 2.5D platformer/shooter set in a steampunk environment. It honestly looks OK enough for a try, though supposedly it's kind of janky. 8th play of bundle.

A better than usual bundle accompanied by a higher price. For having an actual wishlist game, along with a sequel to a puzzle game I think looks neat, it's a buy for me.

#9231 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13336 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:37 PM

Thanks for all of the summaries for these games. I'm too lazy to read them or play the games, but thanks anyway.

#9232 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:57 PM

It takes longer, but it also helps me decide if I want to play the bundle. It is somewhat torture to look through usually 12-13 games, so hopefully it keeps helping people out.

#9233 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:18 PM

The Monday Motivation Bundle #32 just went LIVE with 12 adrenaline-pumping indie games (4 with Trading Cards)!

Impressions:

Bae - This looks like a pretty bad puzzle game where you lift up white blocks and get rid of colored blocks by clicking and dragging them.

OutSplit - This is a puzzle game that looks similar to Bae where you click and drag boxes and try to get them into box outlines. Also doesn't look great.

Mad Driver - This one is a puzzle game where you drive around in a parking lot avoiding obstacles in order to reach the end. Another not great looking game.

Clickey - This doesn't even have a Steam page but has it where you're a dot in the middle and click stuff as it comes towards you. Bleh.

Rising Runner - This one is a retro 2D puzzler where you guide the character through Purgatory to reclaim her soul. Looks pretty good. 1st play of bundle.

Abyssal Fall - This one is 3D multiplayer game where you can step on each block once and it falls and arena hilarity ensues. Looks very rough from the video on the game page.

Cashtronauts - This is an arcade space combat and trading game. It looks pretty neat, although it may be short. It's worth a try at least. 2nd play of bundle.

Delirium - This one is a first person horror game where you wake up in a strange house and must explore it. It looks so-so, but would be worth a try. 3rd play of bundle.

Deep Ones - This is a retro arcade platformer inspired by Bioshock and looks somewhat fun. 4th play of bundle.

Undead Hunter - This game is an arcade type game where you can jump on enemies and shoot them similar to Buster Bros. This actually looks a bit fun. 5th play of bundle.

Cats Tanks - This looks like a dollar tier game. This one is a 2d arena shooter similar to the old game Tank Battle. That's all it is other than it has cats in those tanks. Bleh.

Neon Arena - This game looks like a basic twin stick shooter with 3D Unreal engine graphics. It really looks pretty bland overall.

These may all be new to bundling, but only Rising Runner looks really fun. A bit expensive...so not sure if I want to buy or not, but this is looking more like a pass territory. 

#9234 jimbofluffy   Dr. Ugly Pants CAGiversary!   543 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

jimbofluffy

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:47 PM

Abyssal Fall is the only one that has online multiplayer for the bros.  

5490.png

#9235 Yu Narukami  

Yu Narukami

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:09 AM

Oh shit, I gilby'd that Sakura Bundle. Is there a way for me to buy it from someone who bought it to sell to others or is it too late for even that?

In case you're wondering, yeah, I'm Narukami's other account. Lost my password and Hotmail's up to some shenanigans with my email so I can't reset my password right now. Hope to be using my main real soon again.

#9236 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:49 AM

Oh shit, I gilby'd that Sakura Bundle. Is there a way for me to buy it from someone who bought it to sell to others or is it too late for even that?

Post this in the Humble thread....no Sakura bundle here.

#9237 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:07 AM

The Hump Day Bundle #45 just went LIVE with 11 smashing Steam games (6 with Trading Cards)!

$3.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Transparent Black - This is a 2D horror game with supposedly cool aesthetics and a horrible translation. It looks neat enough. 1st play of bundle.

Stickman Wars - This is a pretty bad looking not explained very well stickmen fighting game where you throw yourself to damage others or something. Has 1000 achievements. Garbage!

12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature (Platinum Edition) - I actually played the first of these games. Decent enough casual games, and it just so happened I just had the first 3 games, so this is good. 2nd play of bundle.

Spaceship Looter : This one was on my wishlist, I guess since it looks like an Enter the Gungeon ripoff. It still looks OK enough but supposedly lacks replayability. Still would play. 3rd play of bundle.

BROKE PROTOCOL: Online City RPG - An early access GTA Online game mixed with Minecraft style graphics. Supposedly it's OK but a bit rough. Think it would make a good bro night game. For that alone this will be the 4th play of the bundle.

Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal - This one is a hidden object adventure. Looks OK enough. 5th play of bundle.

Robot Heroes - A stationary shooter where you play a turret and shoot aliens or something. You never move your self. You just push a button to shoot. WTF!

HIVE: Altenum Wars - An early access 2.5D I believe multiplayer MOBA like shooter. It looks pretty nice honestly, and would likely make a fun bro game. 6th play of bundle.

Pixel Russia Streets - This looks like a very pixelatted brawler in the veins of Streets of Rage. It looks pretty bad honestly but could be fun. 7th play of bundle.

Little Kite - This one is an adventure game about a tragic evening for a family. It could be good and the graphics are nice. 8th play of bundle.

In Game Adventure: Legend of Monsters - Remember I said earlier about the Enter the Gungeon ripoff? Well this one looks like a Nuclear Throne ripoff. Looks good enough to at least be worth a try. 9th play of bundle.

For having a wishlist game this will get a buy, but some of the games look a little more cleaner than the usual stuf they bundle. Nitro approves!

#9238 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7890 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:47 PM

The Anime Treasure Bundle just went LIVE with 11 sizzling hot, spicy Steam games/visual novels (6 with Trading Cards)!

$4.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES/VISUAL NOVELS:

Impressions: 

Sweet Fantasy - This one is a wishlist game and is a nice looking VN (visual novel) about a nymph falling in love with her mistress. Looks cute, though supposedly achievements are bugged and game isn't too long. 1st play of bundle.

Pink Rage Otome - This one is a comedy VN otome game where you play as a tsundere girl. Another short VN that looks alright at least. 2nd play of bundle.

Postmen Of Horizon - This is another VN where you have the story about the lives of a few people. Supposedly is also short and only 1 chapter. I think they may be adding others. Like the art and hope the story is good. 3rd play of bundle.

Treasure of a Blizzard - Another wishlist VN fantasy game where you play a girl and there is another girl for a relationship. Supposedly has a bunch of endings and a good amount of choices. Looks fun. 4th play of bundle.

Sweet Volley High - A Yuri Otome VN of a girl in her senior year of high school. This one doesn't look too amazing, though the art is nice. Still worth a play. 5th play of bundle.

When Our Journey Ends - A Visual Novel - Another VN where you play a girl ready to graduate that gets on a train and goes on a magical journey. I like the art and it's supposedly pretty short. 6th play of bundle.

Lionessy Story - Yet another VN for the bundle that's about a lioness I believe and how her life becomes a tragedy. Looks kind of goofy, but would be worth a try. 7th play of bundle.

Natural - Beyond Nature - A very nice looking art VN about a person meeting 2 other people and trying to help with with their circumstances. 8th play of bundle.

My Personal Angel - This is a black and white VN about the mysterious nature of relationships. No reviews but it looks interesting. 9th play of bundle.

Gochi-Show! for Girls -How To Learn Japanese Cooking Game- This is barely a game. It's pretty much a visual tutorial to cooking some Japanese food. Useful....maybe, but not a game. Still would try it. 10th play of bundle.

My Name is You - A choose your own adventure VN type game where the game is centered around a monotonous point in time. It looks interesting at least. 11th play of bundle.

First bundle for me with 100% plays, but I love VNs. If you have no interest in those pass on this bundle. I may give impressions if I play a few of these since most seem pretty short. Nitro approved.

#9239 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13336 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:30 AM

Deciding factor for me is whether or not the cards have anime girl cleavage. Those cards sell like hotcakes with lonely weebs.

#9240 vlt1p  

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:55 AM

Deciding factor for me is, can I find an open group?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IndieGala, PC, Steam, Bundle, Desura, Happy Hour