* * * * * 8 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#9301 SeriousGeorge   horrendusness CAGiversary!   342 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

SeriousGeorge

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:29 PM

I feel like I need to say that rcsample is my favorite CAG. That probably speaks more to my level of emotional immaturity than anything else, however.

#9302 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3870 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:36 PM

I feel like I need to say that rcsample is my favorite CAG. That probably speaks more to my level of emotional immaturity than anything else, however.

giphy.gif

#9303 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7902 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:42 PM

Just being your usual lovable self, eh?

Kinda makes me wonder if I'm on anybody's ignore list. Hard to imagine that I am. I'm pretty fucking boring and I don't post all that often these days. But I guess everybody has their own criteria for ignoring. So who knows?

I think I'm on a couple people's ignore list or they just ignore me manually.

I feel like I've answered questions by people that were later answered by someone else and they thanked the other person and not me.

I can only assume I got put on ignores because they can't handle dank memes.

#9304 indef  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:53 PM

This is accurate.

#9305 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13399 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:25 AM

Sometimes I wonder who doesn't have me on their ignore list by now, but then I remember that I don't care.

DD and rcsample posts usually make me laugh, so thanks for that.

#9306 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2476 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:32 AM

I think I'm on a couple people's ignore list or they just ignore me manually.

I feel like I've answered questions by people that were later answered by someone else and they thanked the other person and not me.

Dank memes???

Spoiler

(No idea why the colors reversed...)

#9307 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7902 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:13 AM

Dank memes???

It's what the cool kids say these day, or so I've heard.

VAeA885.jpg

#9308 indef  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:09 PM

My ignore list is not some exclusive club, about half of the regular posters are on it.  I would have abandoned this wretched hive of dumb pictures and mom jokes long ago if CAG did not have an ignore function.

Back on topic, what is everyone doing with their GalaGold?

#9309 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9977 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:18 PM

Dank memes???

I think it has something to do with needing to get your basement sealed and sump pump repaired.

#9310 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6088 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

I've gotten pretty good at skimming the forums. I can usually just filter out all the useless crap. I only have one poster who I've had to put on ignore (lostnumber). Thankfully he doesn't post too often. Because when he does, and people respond to his posts, it can get pretty get pretty confusing at times. Particularly if they do so without quoting him. I'm like, who the Fuck are they talking to?

I can't even imagine what it'd be like if I had half the board on ignore. But hey, if it works for you.

#9311 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9977 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:39 PM

I don't have Parallacks ignored here but I muted him on Discord.

#9312 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4917 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:44 PM

My ignore list is not some exclusive club, about half of the regular posters are on it.  I would have abandoned this wretched hive of dumb pictures and mom jokes long ago if CAG did not have an ignore function.

You do know you can pull all pictures out of the threads, right?

Granted, I know not every picture is a wresting.gif of annoyance but I know its mostly speed related issue for you.

Edit: Seems I lied.  I swore you could on this forum...  Maybe I'm just not seeing it now.  The "best" you can do is pull avatars (something I would never do its how I know and recognize users) and you can also turn off signatures for everyone.

#9313 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3870 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

Granted, I know not every picture is a wresting.gif of annoyance but I know its mostly speed related issue for you.

Are you calling Indef slow?   You're probably ignored now...and just to make sure I'm ignored:

hGd6iCL.gif

#9314 indef  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:30 PM

That's only because you keep calling me Syntax.

#9315 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4917 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:34 PM

Are you calling Indef slow? You're probably ignored now...and just to make sure I'm ignored:

No, I called his Internet speed slow... but maybe you're slow. :P

Indef didn't quote me so maybe I'm ignored too...

#9316 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7973 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:48 PM

screen-shot-2012-10-15-at-00-10-52.png

I'm hoarding it. It's me gold and no one can take it away from me! Actually I don't know what I can use it on haha.

#9317 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7973 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:49 PM

The Indie Challenge Bundle just went LIVE with a selection of 12 top-notch Steam games (6 with trading cards)! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

Only $1 and get these 3 games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Deer Hunt Legends - Garbage looking hunting game.

O'Fox Life - A pretty bland looking 2D platformer fox game.

Greedy Trolley - Really weird looking 2D platformer mine cart riding game. It looks OK at best but not great.

Fly in the House - A first person fly killing simulator. It looks kind of silly, but supposedly only has 3 levels. First play of bundle.

Ohr - Bizarre looking 2D platformer game where you go through weird dimensions. It looks neat at least. 2nd play of bundle.

Pitstop Challenge - A pit crew simulator that honestly just looks rough and slow.

Solarix - A rebundled stealth/horror first person game set in the future I guess. It looks rough but may be fun. 3rd play of bundle.

MetaTron - Some early access likely abandoned first person survival building up game thing with Tron in its name. Doesn't look amazing.

The Filmmaker - A Text Adventure - A text adventure game (with a little bit of graphics) set in a haunted theater. Looks neat. 4th play of bundle.

Shady Brook - A Dark Mystery Text Adventure - Another text adventure, but it's set in a small town where mysteries are. 5th play of bundle.

Lifestream - A Haunting Text Adventure - Another text adventure, about a mysterious disappearance of a father. 6th play of bundle.

FoxyLand - Same exact fox sprite as O'Fox Life, but this looks a lot better. I see puzzles and dodging obstacles in the trailer. Looks fun. 7th play of bundle.

Not the best and overpriced to start off. The text adventures and Foxyland look neat though. I'll tentatively say it's a get, but some of the lower tier games are horrible looking. Nitro barely approves!

#9318 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7902 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

screen-shot-2012-10-15-at-00-10-52.png

I'm hoarding it. It's me gold and no one can take it away from me! Actually I don't know what I can use it on haha.

That's me and me chronogg coins!

#9319 spoderman  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:56 PM

Those text adventure games look kind of cool. Rest of the bundle is meh. Does anyone buy IGs anymore? I can't bother with their shit site anymore, not worth the hassle of browsing that crap web design for crap games.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#9320 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4929 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:59 PM

Those text adventure games look kind of cool. Rest of the bundle is meh. Does anyone buy IGs anymore? I can't bother with their shit site anymore, not worth the hassle of browsing that crap web design for crap games.

why buy IG when you can cherry pick with Tremor?

#9321 indef  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:42 PM

So, are Fox games the new Zombie games?

#9322 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5286 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:32 PM

I'm slightly disgusted that anyone (who doesn't intend to take advantage of Happy Hours themself) buys direct from IG. IG bundles aren't worth that much.

#9323 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13399 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:54 PM

Those games look like straight up

photo-thumb-49842.png?_r=1508957410

#9324 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3694 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:05 PM

My ignore list is not some exclusive club, about half of the regular posters are on it. I would have abandoned this wretched hive of dumb pictures and mom jokes long ago if CAG did not have an ignore function.

I don't think I've bought an IG since before they introduced it, actually.

It's finally come full circle.

You couldn't help noting with every breath that thousands of other people were very close to you and nearly all of them had armpits.

#9325 jimbofluffy   Dr. Ugly Pants CAGiversary!   559 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

jimbofluffy

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:31 PM

why buy IG when you can cherry pick with Tremor?

Tremor claims I am using a proxy...

...no wait that is not a good enough reason to buy from IG.

5490.png

#9326 Yu Narukami  

Yu Narukami

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:12 AM

I forgot my Tremor password and their password reset thing won't send me an email. So I can no longer log into Tremor.

#9327 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4929 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:21 AM

Those games look like straight up

photo-thumb-49842.png?_r=1508957410

you've been had.  It's not a fox's ass.

:-

#9328 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7902 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:16 AM

you've been had.  It's not a fox's ass.

:-

But, it is Fox's ass.

#9329 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4929 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:23 AM

But, it is Fox's ass.

it's a dingo's ass

#9330 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7902 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:35 AM

I get that, but I'm making a joke.