* * * * * 8 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#9331 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19813 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:06 PM

I don't know where all this fake news came from, but that's a red fox butt.  

http://www.birdscalg...test-finalists/

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#9332 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3860 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:58 PM

that's a red fox butt.

sanford.gif

#9333 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7959 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:21 PM

The Virtual Reality XVI Bundle just went LIVE with 9 immersive Steam VR games to beam into this weekend!

$1 or more and get these 3 Steam VR games:
$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 VR STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Butterfly Moment - You catch butterflies with a net....that's it.

Tengutana - A varied puzzle game. Looks neat. 1st play of bundle.

VR Coaster Extreme - A somewhat ugly coaster riding sim thing. Supposedly not very well made.

Planet Protector VR - Protect the planet vs some aliens. Looks aight. 2nd play of bundle.

Lunar Stone - Origin of Blood - Some first person shooting game that makes it weird to dodge.

Munch VR - A basic game where you play a fish and keep eating fish to get bigger. 3rd play of bundle.

Cliffstone Manor - An escape room game that has plenty of puzzles. 4th play of bundle.

CubeWorks - Matching cubes to score points. Looks OK. 5th play of bundle.

Hyperide VR - Some asteroid dodging space game. Looks bland.

An OK bundle honestly, but a bit expensive and some questionable games. I likely wouldn't buy except to play the escape room game. Nitro passes

#9334 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7959 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:51 PM

The Monday Motivation Bundle #36 just went LIVE with 11 adrenaline-pumping indie games (4 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Orphan's Treasure - Some RPGMaker looking game about a guy torn between 2 souls. I'll always play an RPGMaker game. 1st play of bundle.

Neo Angle - Retro inspired puzzle game that has neat graphics. On my wishlist and is a play. 2nd play of bundle.

Expelled - A platformer game of a bunny exploring planets. Looks aight. 3rd play of bundle.

Cube Link - A game where you trace the route from one color to the other on a 3D cube. Looks aight. 4th play of bundle.

The Ember Saga: A New Fire - An early access RPGMaker game about a power organization and its secrets. 5th play of bundle.

Viaerium - A relaxing 3D platformer. Looks nice. 6th play of bundle.

Robby's Adventure - Some 2D platformer about some robot guy. Along the way some stuff shoots at you in from the background. 7th play of bundle.

Blue Whale - Some RPGMaker game from my wishlist about a girl playing a dangerous game where she can turn into a whale. 8th play of the bundle.

Cutthroat Gunboat - Local multiplayer boat game. Looks pretty basic and bland.

Sorgina: A Tale of Witches - A simple looking 3D platformer with some puzzles. Worth a try. 9th play of bundle.

Armored Freedom - A board game like turn based strategy robot battling game. Looks pretty fun. 10th play of bundle.

Very good bundle IMHO. A lot of interesting and possibly good games. Nitro approves.

#9335 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1140 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted Yesterday, 07:52 PM

I don't have Parallacks ignored here but I muted him on Discord.

you cant hear shit over all the bears growling.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IndieGala, PC, Steam, Bundle, Desura, Happy Hour