* * * * * 8 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#9361 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5337 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:29 PM

A new bundle for today. When I saw the email, I misread it as 12 Days of Indie Bundles....

The 12 Days of Indie Bundle

$1:
- Over 9000 Zombies! (Cards)
- Molemen Must Die! (Cards)
- Zombo Buster Rising (Cards)

$2.99 or more (first 24 hours):
- Miner Meltdown (Cards)
- Star Vikings Forever
- The Deed: Dynasty (Cards)
- POLYCRUSHER
- Zup! (Cards)
- Zup! 2 (Cards)
- Ara Fell (Cards)
- Aritana and the Harpy's Feather (Cards)
- ClickRaid
- 10 GalaGold!!!

#9362 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:12 AM

Repeat heavy bundle but here's impressions:

Over 9000 Zombies! - Pretty cool rebundled top down shooter zombie game. 1st play of bundle.

Molemen Must Die! - Also rebundled from Groupees. This one is an action game where you try to deliver a bomb and go down and shoot stuff. 2nd play of bundle.

Zombo Buster Rising - Shooting game where you're a guy on the side shooting some zombies coming from the right side of the screen. Also rebundled, but it looks fun. 3rd play of bundle.

Miner Meltdown - 4 v 4 multiplayer game where you get gold and shoot stuff and upgrade your weapons. 4th play of bundle.

Star Vikings Forever - Puzzle/RPG game where you destroy stuff. 5th play of bundle.

The Deed: Dynasty - RPGMaker game that's a sequel of The Deed I believe. It looks decent enough. 6th play of bundle.

POLYCRUSHER - A local and online multiplayer twin stick shooter. Looks decent. 7th play of bundle.

Zup! - Minimalist puzzle game where you explode stuff and get a blue block on a platform. 8th play of bundle.

Zup! 2 - Same as Zup. 9th play of bundle.

Ara Fell - An RPGmaker game that is rebundled and looks pretty good set in the clouds. 10th play of bundle.

Aritana and the Harpy's Feather - An OK looking rebundled platformer game where you can change your stance. 11th play of bundle.

ClickRaid - A multiplayer clicking game that is rebundled. I don't like clicker games.

Pretty decent bundle but lots of repeats. If you don't have a few of them, it's likely worth it.

#9363 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2017 - 06:22 AM

The Lock & Load Bundle just went LIVE with a selection of 12 explosive Steam games (5 with trading cards)! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

Only $1 and get these 3 games:
$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Pozzo Jello Crusade - Unique looking puzzle game. It's rebundled as I own it. Worth a play. 1st play of bundle.

Interloper - 5 minute RTS online and single player stingray looking thing game. Looks decent enough, but I'm sure is dead and maybe has game play in a way similar to Splatoon where you want to make the level a certain color. 2nd play of bundle.

FMath - You solve mathematical problems with a multiple choice game. Who thought this was a good idea?

I'm Awesome - Super basic looking twin stick shooter with someone who is supposedly awesome.

Violent Vectors - Another super basic twin stick shooter shooter where you play a grey ball in a dark looking rainy world.

Clutch - A fast paced arcade racing game where you can smash people and stuff. It's been rebundled a few times. 3rd play of bundle.

Cannon Fodder 3 - A newer game in this beloved series. Supposedly only the artist got it right and the game plays horribly. Also been bundled a few times before.

Neighborhorde - Another basic looking co-op twin stick shooter thing with those kind of basic texture graphics. Looks more positive than the others, but still not great.

Putrefaction 2: Rumble in the hometown - An old school looking zombie FPS. Looks pretty cool. 4th play of bundle.

Nightingale Downs - A very short RPGMaker game I believe where you play a deer trying to take out a human settlement. Looks OK. 5th play of bundle.

The Barbarian and the Subterranean Caves - Weird looking VN with a barbarian guy and very basic 3D graphics. It doesn't look great, but I'll always try a VN. 6th play of bundle.

Sector 177 - A sc fi tower defense thing where the towers are along the sides and it looks super basic, though the graphics look pretty good.

Overall there are a few decent looking games in this, but most look basic and under cooked. Nitro passes!

#9364 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:37 PM

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Friday Special Bundle #60 , just LIVE with 11 electrifying Steam games (6 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

ZOMBIE CAR MASSACRE - A basic looking 3D driving game where you drive around and hit ghouls or something. Also everything including the description is in caps, automatically making the game and everything about it worse.

TRANSCEND - An early access game where you play some fighter looking guy and fight in pretty not so nice looking action. It has potential at least. 1st play of bundle.

Ghoulboy - Dark Sword of Goblin - This is an old school inspired platformer, which looks a bit inspired from Volgarr. Looks pretty fun. 2nd play of bundle.

Legend of Dungeon - This is a rebundled dungeon crawling co-op game thing. I tried it before and it was OK playing. 3rd play of bundle.

Orbiz - An early access co-op twin stick shooting game with basic graphics. I'm tired of giving impressions of these, and this one doesn't look amazing.

Deep Sorrow - A first person horror adventure game about exploring an old abandoned bunker it looks like. Could be good. 4th play of bundle.

The Survey - A possibly short scary looking game about a lady and the static from the TV or something. It's been bundled before, but I didn't buy that previous bundle. 5th play of bundle.

The Caretaker - Dungeon Nightshift - This one is a kind of hybrid of Viscera Cleanup Detail and dungeons, leaving an OK looking game that doesn't look amazing, but i'm sure is worth a play. 6th play of bundle.

Die With Glory - A humor packed adventure game that supposedly ends abruptly. Got some awards and looks okay. 7th play of bundle.

Easy Red - Very old school looking FPS simulation thing, but it supposedly plays really well and was made by one person. I would try it as it looks pretty authentic for this type of game. 8th play of bundle.

Little Lords of Twilight - A mobile port pvp online only turn-based strategy game thing with loot boxes. Likely dead unless it plays with the mobile game, and otherwise looks bearable. 

Honestly i'm not sure how to rate this bundle. It needed to be cheaper overall (and was for 24 hours...was busy). Still really not cheap enough, and I really only like The Survey and Ghoulboy. Legend of Dungeon is decent too, but I already have it. Nitro passes for the higher price.

#9365 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8284 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:30 AM

The IndieGala gift link changes sucks for the random tremor games that are sent as links.

#9366 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:03 AM

The Monday Motivation Bundle #38 just went LIVE with 11 adrenaline-pumping indie games (3 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions: 

Survival Kingdom - A simple looking possibly repetitive kingdom simulator. Still looks fun for a few hours. 1st play of bundle.

Slice of Life - A fawn jumping across lava rocks.

Squarism - Super simple puzzle game where you move circles around together to make squares. 2nd play of bundle.

Powargrid - A unique looking single and multiplayer turn based game with pipes or electric lines or something. Looks fun. 3rd play of bundle.

Where Are My Friends? - A 2D platformer game where every level represents a different genre. Looks a little rough but unique. 4th play of bundle.

Rocket Wars - A faster paced Asteroids like movement local multiplayer ship battling game. Looks OK. 5th play of bundle.

Yissa Deep Realms - A hardcore 2D platformer that supposedly controls well and has an anime aesthetic. 6th play of bundle.

The Labyrinth - An early access text based dungeon crawler. Looks unique and fun. 7th play of bundle.

New World: The Tupis - An early access game where you use only a bow to fight enemies with more advanced weapons. 8th play of bundle.

You Shall Not Jump: PC Master Race Edition - A hardcore game where you shoot under yourself to propel yourself upwards. 9th play of bundle.

Scrollonoid - A cross between Arkanoid and a space shooter. It looks OK, but I remember in Arkanoid 2 having a power up to shoot. Seems counter intuitive. 10th play of bundle.

A decent selection of games overall. Nitro approves!

#9367 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5337 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:00 AM

The new Hump Day 49 bundle just went live.

$1:
- Super Dungeon Boy
- Cornflakestein
- Beans: The Coffee Shop Simulator (Cards)

$3.99 (first 24 hours) or ~$1.30 (in one week from a group buy):
- Lines (Cards)
- Rise of Man
- SQUIDS FROM SPACE
- John, The Zombie
- Seraph (Cards)
- Robbie Swifthand and the Orb of Mysteries
- Naught Reawakening
- 10 GALAGOLD

#9368 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4250 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2017 - 02:47 PM

$1:
- Super Dungeon Boy
- Cornflakestein

- Lines (Cards)
- Rise of Man
- SQUIDS FROM SPACE
- John, The Zombie
- Seraph (Cards)
- Naught Reawakening
- 10 GALAGOLD

I wonder how many people (like me), buy these for teh GALAGOLD....AMIRITE?!?!?!?

#9369 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4533 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:20 PM

$1:
- Super Dungeon Boy
- Cornflakestein

- Lines (Cards)
- Rise of Man
- SQUIDS FROM SPACE
- John, The Zombie
- Seraph (Cards)
- Naught Reawakening
- 10 GALAGOLD

Whoa.  Seraph hit Indiegala before Humble.

#9370 Modest Package  

Modest Package

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:09 AM

Whoa.  Seraph hit Indiegala before Humble.

We just pretending G2A bundles never existed?

#9371 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4533 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:24 AM

We just pretending G2A bundles never existed?

Er, yes?

#9372 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:30 AM

Impressions Hump Day 49:

Super Dungeon Boy - This one is a platformer with some rage looking meme faces in the trailer. Otherwise it looks clean and could be cool. 1st play of bundle.

Cornflakestein - It's Wolfenstein 3D with corn flakes....yeah...it's a parody. Looks OK enough. 2nd play of bundle.

Beans: The Coffee Shop Simulator - A tycoon simulator about hipsters running a coffee shop. It was on my wish list surprisingly. 3rd play of bundle.

Lines -  A zen like weird racing puzzle game thing that won some awards. 4th play of bundle.

Rise of Man - An early access caveman strategy game. It looks pretty polished. 5th play of bundle.

SQUIDS FROM SPACE - An early access team based PVP thing. Looks like it's humans vs squids or something. Looks a little basic but worth a try. 6th play of bundle.

John, The Zombie - A silly looking zombie open world simulator game. Looks fun. 7th play of bundle.

Seraph - Very cool looking 2D jumping around shooting game. 8th play of bundle.

Robbie Swifthand and the Orb of Mysteries - A hardcore platformer early access game. Looks decently polished. 9th play of bundle.

Naught Reawakening - A pretty interesting looking gravity manipulator 2D game with pretty nice graphics. 10th play of bundle.

This bundle looks pretty solid overall. Nitro approves!

#9373 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

The Dirty Dozen Bundle just went LIVE with a selection of 12 explosive Steam games (1 with trading cards)! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

Only $1 and get these 3 games:
$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Antiterror Strike - Poop looking military single-player FPS game.

Ropelike - Very basic looking platforming guy game.

The Under - Somewhat basic possibly mobile port platformer about collecting shiny things.

Lost Home - Silly little roping around platformer game where you play as an armadillo with a snake buddy. 1st play of bundle.

The Mystery Room - An escape room game. Looks decent enough and is supposedly a challenge. 2nd play of bundle.

sWORD MASTER - Somewhat amateur looking word RPG game thing where you make words and do damage and stuff.

Your Bunny Wrote - Pretty cool looking puzzle game where you play as a rabbit moving around and you guide him to exits I believe. 3rd play of bundle.

SK8 - Physics based hardcore platformer with basic looking voxel graphics. Looks decent enough. 4th play of bundle.

Purple Heart - A hardcore 2D platformer in the vein of Super Meat Boy. Looks okay, but maybe not too polished. 5th play of bundle.

Warlock Revenge - An FPS game similar to Heretic. Looks kind of fun. 6th play of bundle.

Heroes of Myths - Warriors of Gods - Ripoff game of Swords and Soldiers I believe. Looks OK...but I don't like inspired games very much.

Awesome Machine - Inspired puzzle game similar to The Incredible Machine. This looks OK at least. 7th play of bundle.

This is a kind of meh bundle overall. Nothing horrible looking, but nothing great either. Lost Home, Warlock and Your Bunny Wrote look fun though. Nitro barely approves!

#9374 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:08 PM

The Dagestan Technology Bundle just went LIVE with a selection of 10 explosive Steam games! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

$1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

PhysicsN - Basic looking breaking stuff into smaller particles game?

INWAY - Pretty hard to distinguish platforming game.

NewOld - Said to be an unplayable mess and it's a 3D platforming possibly shooting game that looked sloppy in the game play video. Kind of hurt my head watching the video.

Blaster Cop - Another Wolfenstein 3D ripoff in the future with your character shooting at robots. Supposedly has horrid controls.

Super Trashforce - Another basic looking twin stick shooter. Nothing special.

Wasteland Gossip - Text based adventure game about dying a lot. Supposedly someone died 4 times in 4 minutes and it's super basic.

Bryan Audley's Numbers - A ripoff of the movie Cube where you solve math problems to escape the structure. It's just you alone though.

Idolzzz - A basic physics game of toppling over masks and stuff to get them somewhere.

Stolen Mouth - Basic looking platformer with lots of obstacles and some box thing with a hat.

Midsummer Night - A pretty decent looking short adventure game that is rebundled. Only play of bundle.

This bundle is cheap and looks like it has a lot of not great looking games in it. Nitro easily passes!

#9375 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:06 PM

The Virtual Reality XVIII Bundle just went LIVE with 10 immersive Steam VR games to beam into this weekend!

$1 or more and get these 3 Steam VR games:
$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 VR STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

The Slopes - Bland looking skating down the mountain collecting coins game.

Quizality - A quiz game in 3D....yeah...

Miniature TD - VR - A tower defense voxel game. It was hurting my eyes in non 3D, so I can only imagine playing on the headset.

Until None Remain: Battle Royale VR - A arena shooting game. It looks OK but supposedly plays pretty meh. 1st play of bundle.

VRQB - A football throwing game where you can throw balls through scoring rings. 2nd play of bundle.

Darknet - Some strategy game where you do some strategy on the net. 3rd play of bundle.

Galaxis Wars - Defending a space ship or something. 4th play of bundle.

Tevris - Tetris in 3D...that's it.

Hex Tunnel - Go around obstacles in a trippy world. Video was already hurting my eyes.

Protagon VR - A mix between pinball and mini golf where you throw a ball around obstacles. 5th play of bundle.

Pretty average bundle overall. I don't buy VR bundles, but the games look OK enough to be a pass. Nitro approves!

#9376 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:20 PM

The Monday Motivation Bundle #39 just went LIVE with 14 adrenaline-pumping indie games!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions: My mouse keeps clicking the tab closed so I'm just doing a big general bundle overview.

Most of the Microids games are rebundled and look pretty meh. Return to Mysterious Island is pretty nice and Still Life is also pretty good. Chariot is also well thought of. For the most part the adventure games get my approval, but for the mass amount of repeats, Nitro passes!

#9377 spoderman  

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:16 PM

I want dat ATV game, most of these have been bundled before though. ATV, Chariot DLC, Occultus, and Gevuadan are the only ones I don't own, I think.

#9378 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23661 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:50 PM

How is The Descendant: Complete Season?

#9379 Too Damn High   Seasonal FAKECAG CAGiversary!   531 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Too Damn High

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:24 AM

I didn't have any, so a good deal for me. Had Still Life 2 freebie from GOG, so nice to pair the original. Chariot looks like a lot of fun, and the comments for SHOWTIME 2073 say it's PAC-MAN with guns.

EDIT: Also had Return to Mysterious Island 2 from another bundle, so I paired that one, too!

Happy New Year!

#9380 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:46 AM

The Artifex Mundi Bundle just went LIVE with 10 of some of Steam's finest hidden object games (ALL with Trading Cards)!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Many, many repeats. The Myth Seekers and Tiny Tales are new to bundle though. They also don't look like the best quality. Artifex Mundi hidden object games are good though. If you are missing a few, this is a buy, otherwise it's a pass. Nitro passes!

#9381 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4250 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:18 AM

The Artifex Mundi Bundle just went LIVE with 10 of some of Steam's finest hidden object games (ALL with Trading Cards)!

photo-323588.png?_r=1467522551

#9382 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6161 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:27 AM

Anyone remember what game this was from? I just did a Google image search with the pic and I only got CAG thread returns.

And yeah, I know it's from Motoki's avatar. But he got it from some trashy game that he bought. I wanna at least check it out while the sale is on. Might be worth a buy if the price is right.

EDIT: Found it. The game was called Sinful Eden. Careful clicking on that link if your kids are hanging around, or you're at work, as the game is borderline NSFW.

Baring a future bundle appearance, I think I'll be passing on it. Those reviews make it look pretty bad.

#9383 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4250 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:05 PM

Anyone remember what game this was from? I just did a Google image search with the pic and I only got CAG thread returns.

And yeah, I know it's from Motoki's avatar. But he got it from some trashy game that he bought. I wanna at least check it out while the sale is on. Might be worth a buy if the price is right.

EDIT: Found it. The game was called Sinful Eden. Careful clicking on that link if your kids are hanging around, or you're at work, as the game is borderline NSFW.

Baring a future bundle appearance, I think I'll be passing on it. Those reviews make it look pretty bad.

You're not the hero we deserve...nor the hero we need.

#9384 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10565 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:41 PM

Motoki bought and played it and said it was bad.  Not worth buying for humor or game play.

#9385 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8284 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:14 PM

Motoki bought and played it and said it was bad.  Not worth buying for humor or game play.

Who would buy it for that?

#9386 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1222 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

thought you were going to add Bah's logo to the missing in action, probably locked in a prison wall of shame.

#9387 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:34 PM

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Friday Special Bundle #61 , just LIVE with 10 electrifying Steam games (4 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Bottle - A walking sim about finding notes from a woman or something. Super short too according to reviews. 1st play of bundle.

Dark Days - A top down zombie shooter game thing. It's a rebundle. Still looks good. 2nd play of bundle.

DeathMetal - Just a brick breaker game with metal music and power ups. Looks rough but playable. 3rd play of bundle.

Space Merchants: Arena - A space arena multiplayer game where you level up and such. It's not my type of game, but looks playable at least.

Drizzlepath: Genie - This one is another walking simulator about a lady looking for an artifact called Genie. 4th play of bundle.

Squareboy vs Bullies: Arena Edition - This looks like a fun 2D side scrolling beat em up, even though it may have bugs on the dock level. 5th play of bundle.

Project Remedium - This one is a re bundle where you play a nanobot going around a body and shooting things I believe. I didn't get that bundle, and this seems fun. 6th play of bundle.

Until None Remain: Battle Royale PC Edition - Oh look, some Halo/Battle Royal type game thing. It recently released and likely already has a dead multiplayer. The graphics are somewhat OK, but the game play looks bad.

Ancient Siberia - An early access MMO survival sandbox. I really am not into these games, and this doesn't look close to ready yet.

Gemini: Heroes Reborn - Re bundle of that game based on the Heroes TV series where it looks kind of like a light gun shooter or something. 7th play of bundle.

Honestly, I'm not really sure how to rate this bundle. The price is higher, and the games are generally middling quality. Only Squareboy looks like something I'd really want to play, as the re bundled games are a bit much. I can take or leave this bundle. Nitro passes!

#9388 spoderman  

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:30 PM

New bundle has Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition, Kelvin and the Infamous Machine, and Yesterday Origins in it, along with a bunch of repeats (though solid ones at that if you've missed them).

Might be the best IG in a while, despite the repeats.

#9389 BMXJouster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1271 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:41 PM

Yeah, the 20th Anniversary Edition of Gabriel Knight alone is worth the $3.99 to me (I never actually got around to picking it up and during the last Steam sale it was still selling at $5.99) so this is easily worth it for me.

#9390 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:34 PM

The Point & Click Definitive Bundle just went LIVE with 9 of most coveted Steam's games of the genre and an exclusive extra! 

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Deponia Doomsday - Re bundled from a Humble Monthly bundle. This is an adventure game that is standalone from the previous trilogy, but has some returning characters. Looks wacky and fun. 1st play of bundle.

Silence - A re bundle from a Humble Monthly bundle. This one is an adventure game where you save Silence, a world between life and death. 2nd play of bundle.

Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest: Adventure Game - An adventure game from my wish list. This one has a guy and a robot and they go on a quest I believe. Supposedly is pretty funny and nice, though it may be short. 3rd play of bundle.

Super Turbo Demon Busters! - A rouge like game where you click on room, collect treasure, and shoot monsters. It supposedly could be a little too simple, but it looks really nice and is likely fun for at least an hour. 4th play of bundle.

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition - A remake of a very well regarded older adventure game. 5th play of bundle.

Yesterday Origins - A sequel to a previous adventure game by the company. It sounds pretty mysterious and looks aight. 6th play of bundle.

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders - Another Humble Bundle re bundle. This is adapted from an Agatha Christie book, so i'm sure it's full of mystery. 7th play of bundle.

The Journey Down: Chapter Two - A brain teasing adventure that is part two in the series and re bundled. There is also a third chapter available. I'd play it, but it's a strange bundling without the first. 8th play of bundle.

Kelvin and the Infamous Machine - An short, possibly 2 or 3 hour adventure game about a guy trying to go through history and help legendary geniuses finish their masterwork. It looks OK enough. 9th play of bundle.

Honestly the re bundles hurt the bundle a bit, but they are pretty good re bundles from Humble Monthly and higher tiers. It's still worth it for the Garbriel Knight remaster. Nitro approves even if you own some of them, mainly if you enjoy adventure games.