* * * * * 8 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#9451 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13642 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2018 - 07:42 AM

Cuz he can give them negative reviews. +1 review count

Where is the lie tho

#9452 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:18 AM

The IndieGala "Indie Chronicles" Bundle consisting of 12 Great Steam Games is live!

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

SurvivalZ (STEAM)
Clash of Castle (STEAM)
AltCoin (STEAM)

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

Whispering Willows (STEAM) Trading Cards
Star Tactics Redux (STEAM) Trading Cards
Planet Ancyra Chronicles (STEAM) Trading Cards
Gates of Horizon (STEAM)
Tyde Pod Challenge (STEAM)
Dab, Dance & Twerk (STEAM)
PROJECT VELOCITY (STEAM)
OSES (STEAM)
The Lost Gardens (STEAM)

Impressions:

SurvivalZ - A very likely early access asset flip Minecraft looking zombie crafting shooter game. It looks pretty bad honestly.

Clash of Castle - Another early access game, but this one is one where you deploy knights and other troops on the battlefield. It also looks pretty bad.

AltCoin - A simulation of the crypto mining craze. It looks playable but very boring.

Whispering Willows - Bundle repeat cool looking puzzle game where you interact with spirits to solved puzzles and such. 1st play of bundle.

Star Tactics Redux - Another bundle repeat that is a turn based tactics strategy game in space. Has pretty cool graphics and good reviews. 2nd play of bundle.

Planet Ancyra Chronicles - Another bundle repeat I believe where you have a walking simulator game playing some guy in a space station. 3rd play of bundle.

Gates of Horizon - An interesting looking MMORPG about going around in space. It's a bit older, and likely is trying to compete with EVE. Not into MMORPGs but it could be worth a try.

Tyde Pod Challenge - WTF is this? It's cashing in on a stupid craze and seems to be part going around in house doing the challenge and cart racing and getting Tyde pods or something. Looks bad.

Dab, Dance & Twerk - Another cashing in on the craze game. This one has some blonde girl dancing or something around a house. That's it.

PROJECT VELOCITY - An abstract endless runner x shooter. It looks interesting enough but a little bland. 4th play of bundle.

OSES - A single player game where you control 3 survivors fighting zombies and such. You only fight against boss zombies and 1 type of zombie I believe. Looks very unbaked.

The Lost Gardens - An early access arena type game where you beat up monsters as some skeleton guy. The graphics look aight and could be fun. 5th play of bundle.

This is easily the worst bundle in a while. The repeat games are the better ones in the bundle. Nitro easily passes.

#9453 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 March 2018 - 01:47 AM

The Friday Special Bundle #64 just went LIVE with 9 out of 11 new-to-bundle indie games Steam games (3 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Super Samurai Rampage - This might be one of the those simpler action games like One Finger Death Punch, but it looks stylish and pretty cool. 1st play of bundle.

Temple Escape - This one looks like a somewhat simple arcade game where a boulder is coming on the back of you and you get coins and avoid obstacles. 2nd play of bundle.

Click and fight - A clicker RPG type game thing. It looks OK enough, though I dislike clicker games. 3rd play of bundle.

Snake 3D Adventures - You play a snake going around environments and can tounge lash enemies and avoid obstacles. It looks a bit simple but fun as well. 4th play of bundle.

Forgotten Places: Regained Castle - A hidden object game. Not too much to it and not sure of much of story. 5th play of bundle.

Light of the Mountain - A first person puzzle game where you play a dying man on an island. It looks pretty relaxing and not that bad looking overall. 6th play of bundle.

Elementium - Another first person puzzle game, but this looks something like a Portal except I guess with elements. Looks aight. 7th play of bundle.

Chronicle of Innsmouth - A pretty cool looking Cthulhu inspired adventure game, that's been bundled before. Looks old school. 8th play of bundle.

Rex: Another Island - This one you play a dinosaur and it's open world and pixels. Looks cute. 9th play of bundle.

Dark Train - Steampunk 2D adventure that is re bundled but looks like a pretty high quality game 10th play of bundle.

Indiegala have some pretty looking games in this one. That's why the price is higher. Nitro recommends and I look forward to playing some of these games.

#9454 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:54 AM

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #44 consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

TRYON - This is a puzzle game in the simplest sense. You play a rolling block and see a maze and then it disappears and you have to move without hitting walls. I dislike these memorization games.

Crazy Alien - A supposedly buggy 2D endless runner. It looks really unpolished with cool bunnies with backwards hats.

Vindicator: Uprising - A very pixelated 2D platform shooter. It looks OK enough, though might be a little simple. 1st play of bundle.

DarkLast - Exploring a forest in fire person view trying to escape it. It looks like it's worth 1 play and may be a bit scary. 2nd play of bundle.

Chinese Ink Painting Puzzle & Creator - A puzzle game of sorts with Chinese paintings and you put elements of the painting to solve puzzles. It looks unique at least. 3rd play of bundle.

Greyhound Manager 2 Rebooted - Greyhound racing sim that may be a sequel to an old C64 game. Supposedly the Steam version doesn't work. I'd try to play it. 4th play of bundle.

Dizzy Dungeon - Another weird puzzle game where you rotate the room to get rid of obstacles like crates and stuff until you can reach a door. Looks OK enough. 5th play of bundle.

Sky Is Arrows - Some weird real-time strategy game with skills and arrows and taking out stuff. I don't have a clue. 6th play of bundle.

Energy Invasion - It's a Breakout or Arkanoid ripoff. Worth a try at least. 7th play of bundle.

Tales of the Lumminai - An RPGMaker game with 2 worlds being devastated at once. It is riddled with typos in the description. Would try it at least. 8th play of bundle.

Ragna Maya - An RPG inspired by Final Fantasy 7 I believe. It looks OK at least, but likely is a buggy incomplete mess. 9th play of bundle.

Another cheap bundle with middling games and not as much quality. Nitro barely approves.

#9455 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:47 AM

The NEW IndieGala "Hump Day" Bundle #53 consisting of 10 Steam Games is live!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

BlockGame - A puzzle game where you play a character on a board where blocks fall down and you pick them up and try to match 3 to get rid of them. Looks a bit better than the usual match 3. 1st play of bundle.

The Coma - light and darkness battleground - A weird looking first person platformer. It looks clunky in game play but worth a try. 2nd play of bundle.

PUTIN 20!8 - A likely Unity asset used shoot em up about fighting Putin or something. Looks pretty poorly done.

Memoranda - A really good looking adventure game from my wish list. It's inspired by Haruki Murakami's short stories. 3rd play of bundle.

BlobCat - A Chu Chu Rocket inspired game. You guide mice to not get eaten. Looks a bit mobile like, but fun nonetheless. 4th play of bundle.

JASEM: Just Another Shooter with Electronic Music - A shooter in arenas with electronic music using a simple art style. It looks kind of fun and reminds of an old Sega Genesis game I played. 5th play of bundle.

Great eSports Manager - A silly looking simulation where you raise up an eSports team to beat a North Korean eSports eam. It has good graphics and looks fun enough. 6th play of bundle.

The Padre - An early access horror game inspired by Alone in the Dark. It looks OK enough and supposedly has decent humor. 7th play of bundle.

God of Failure - A kind of tower defense, trap setting game thing that looks a bit unpolished, but could be OK at best. 8th play of bundle.

Use Your Words - Very similar game to Quiplash from the Jackbox. A party game that could be fun, but has some room connection problems. 9th play of bundle.

A better than usual bundle. There looks like a gem or 2, and a game from the wish list is an automatic buy. Nitro approves!

#9456 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:51 PM

The NEW IndieGala Anime Heaven Bundle consisting of 10 Great Anime / Visual Novel Steam Games is live!

Pay $4.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Satellite - A VN set in a desolate desert in the future I believe. You play a guy looking for love. 1st play of bundle.

Final Theosis - A mystery VN where you have to figure out how you died. 2nd play of bundle.

The Ghost of Joe Papp - You play a man or woman living in a small town and living I guess in this VN. 3rd play of bundle.

Carpe Diem: Reboot - A sequel to a F2P VN on Steam. Something about crashing somewhere or something. 4th play of bundle.

Crimson Gray - A VN about a severely depressed man whom meets a lady that changes his life or something. From my wish list. 5th play of bundle.

Echoes of the Fey: The Fox's Trail - This one blends mystery and fantasy and is from my wish list. Looks interesting. 6th play of bundle.

Eternal Lore - A somewhat basic looking action adventure anime styled game. Looks worth a try. 7th play of bundle.

Libra of the Vampire Princess: Lycoris & Aoi in "The Promise" PLUS Iris in "Homeworld" - These are short kinetic visual novels serving as a prologue to Libra of the Vampire Princess. I actually helped fund this Kickstarter. They look OK enough. 8th play of bundle.

On Earth As It Is In Heaven - A Kinetic Novel - Another kinetic visual novel about an angel and people about 3 hours long. Looks OK. 9th play of bundle.

Osozaki 遅咲き Late Blooming - First - This one is a romantic comedy visual novel from my wish list. It looks a bit simple but cute. 10th play of bundle.

I quite like the IG visual novel bundles. This one has wish listed games so it's an easy recommendation. Nitro highly recommends!

#9457 spoderman  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

Libra is normally priced at $39.99 with lowest Steam sale price at $23.99. On wishlist and good value, works for me.

The prequel is in the bundle, not the main game. Big price difference

GUtUP1U.jpg

#9458 CommanderShiro   Teal Mecha CAGiversary!   540 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

CommanderShiro

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:02 PM

The prequel is in the bundle, not the main game. Big price difference

Well crap. I'm a moron.

2309712-4228694702-n2014.jpg

#9459 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:31 AM

The NEW IndieGala The BlazBlue River Bundle consisting of 5 Steam Games is live!

Scoop one of the season’s hottest bundles and discover an exclusive cheaper price if you pay with Razer zGold!

Pay $8.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 5 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions: Honestly it's older Blazblue versions and some somewhat meh looking River City Ransom games. It should likely get a HH price. I am not excited, but Blazblue cards usually sell OK enough I believe. If it had Central fiction and was like $12, I'd likely say it was a must buy. Nitro likely will buy for River City multiplayer games.

#9460 spoderman  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:31 PM

That blazblue bundle probably won't get a HH. it's expensive and only one publisher. those River City games will probably be in a cheaper humble tho, or a monthly

GUtUP1U.jpg

#9461 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:33 PM

I didn't think so either but some words they put said about z gold and it wont affect HH price. Likely a mistype on IG end as I don't feel it will get an HH either. I didn't buy the bundle yet, as I just don't like the bundle much lol.

#9462 spoderman  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:37 PM

I didn't think so either but some words they put said about z gold and it wont affect HH price. Likely a mistype on IG end as I don't feel it will get an HH either. I didn't buy the bundle yet, as I just don't like the bundle much lol.

The anime yuri bundle had the same wording for gift packs and HH. IG is just lazy and uses default wording. It probably won't have one.

I'm waiting for the river City stuff to get rebundled

GUtUP1U.jpg

#9463 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:22 AM

The NEW Indie Fleet Bundle consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Christmas Race 2 - A pretty lame looking early access Santa sledding down slopes collecting presents game.

Mortos - A very half baked looking FPS game where you shoot zombies or something.

World Inside Out - An achievement runner game that has graphics that look like Limbo. Not good looking.

Nomad Fleet - A real time strategy game where you battle stuff after making jumps in the galaxy. It looks quite a bit unpolished, but has potential .1st play of bundle.

Army of Squirrels - A turn based strategy game of squirrels protecting their land against robots or something. Looks a bit amateurish, but could be some quick fun. 2nd play of bundle.

Green Slaughter - Somewhat choppy looking run and gun 2D shooter. It looks playable, but just OK at best. 3rd play of bundle.

AEGYPTUS - A very early access adventure game set in Egypt where you can go to a few pyramids. Supposedly it's really lacking content.

Exorcism: Case Zero - An exorcism simulator or something. It supposedly is a bit hard to play, but unique enough. 4th play of bundle.

Insert Paper: Update - You walk around an office for papers to feed into a machine. Who knows what this is, but it is unique. 5th play of bundle.

7th Deep - Generic looking RPGMaker game. 6th play of bundle.

Mermaid Adventures: The Frozen Time - Match 3 adventure with a mermaid.

Empty Soul - S&S Edition - A horror game about a scientist who suffers an accident and tries to escape a building. Looks pretty neat. 7th play of bundle.

This contains all new to bundle Steam games I believe, but the quality is not so good. I would seriously play at least 2 of these, so this gets a middling pass. Nitro barely approves!

#9464 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 March 2018 - 03:48 PM

The NEW Virtual Reality XXII Bundle consisting of 10 Steam Games is live!

Impressions:

Vector Velocity - Run, jump and slide around basic planes.

The Relentless - A VR game about doing tasks to join an alien army or something. 1st play of bundle.

Lost in the Ocean VR - Basic looking island survival game.

DMD Mars Mission - A basic wave based shooter. Looks worth one play through. 2nd play of bundle.

Lemuria: Lost in Space - VR Edition - An alright looking lone person stuck on a space station type of game. 3rd play of bundle.

Tractorball - A VR version of Rocket League, except with tractors! It plays well supposedly. 4th play of bundle.

Happy Drummer VR - This looks like Taiko Drum Master. Could be fun, but some people claim it's broken. 5th play of bundle.

Frontline Heroes VR - An early access shooting gallery type game where you shoot monsters and such. Looks fun. 6th play of bundle.

Dungeon Puzzle VR - Solve it or die - Solving puzzles in a dungeon, early access style! 7th play of bundle.

COMPLEX a VR Puzzle Game - Simple looking puzzle game about putting stuff in slots. 8th play of bundle.

This bundle contains some interesting looking stuff. Hopefully all the EA stuff is eventually released. Nitro approves.

#9465 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:15 AM

The NEW "Monday Motivation" Bundle #45 consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Lost in Space - Mass achievements in a extremely minimalistic endless runner game.

Razerwire:Nanowars - Interesting looking old school arcade game where you play a ship with a large laser and hit things with your laser by dragging your mouse I believe. Looks like fun. 1st play of bundle.

I'm Lost - A first person navigation game inspired by the maze runner where you try to escape a maze or something. 2nd play of bundle.

Food Hunter - Some idiot gathering food while running towards incoming traffic. Looks very under baked.

The Lone Chameleon - A minimalistic game where you control 2 people in a puzzle area trying to go down or something. Looks so-so. 3rd play of bundle.

Alien Hallway 2 - A game by the Alien Shooter team about tactical battles with aliens. Looks kind of fun. 4th play of bundle.

Toon War - Basic looking somewhat rough twin stick shooter set in a cartoon world.

IN-VERT - Parallel world robot jumping game. Looks decent. 5th play of bundle.

WizardCraft - Basic looking RTS with fantasy creature and likely dumb AI. Eh... 6th play of bundle.

Domino Dungeon - Setting up dominoes in a dungeon themed puzzler. Looks OK. 7th play of bundle.

Live - A really WTF looking platformer game thing that's 2 hours long. Hard to explain. 8th play of bundle.

The Monk and the Warrior. The Heart of the King. - This looks like The Witcher games.....if the games were buggy incomplete messes.

Honestly this is a super mixed bag bundle. It's not worth the premium price, though maybe 2 of these games look cool. Nitro barely approves!

#9466 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:11 PM

The NEW "Bang Bang" Bundle consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Cube XL - A cube endless runner.

Miniballist - Minamilistic button push change where ball goes puzzle game.

Bitcoin Miner - An early access achievement game where you go around in a rocket and mine bitcoin by shooting stuff or something.

Paradox Wrench - A kind of trying to be portal game, but it deals with switching colors on your gun to solve puzzles. It looks basic, but could be a quick hour long fun game. 1st play of bundle.

Nebulous - A physics puzzle game where you drop off an astronaut and try to avoid obstacles. Looks fun. 2nd play of bundle.

Deep GachiGASM - A really weird looking BDSM VN or something. I'd try it for laughs, but eh it looks strange. 3rd play of bundle.

BANG! BANG! Totally Accurate Redneck Simulator - An early access somewhat like Tennis in the Face, except not as clean and you try to hit targets without shooting yourself. It looks stereotypical and not too great.

Cubiques - A rolling cube puzzle game where you try to get rid of all the steps. Looks OK enough. 4th play of bundle.

Cubiques 2 - Sequel to the above game and now you can control multiple cubes. It looks alright. 5th play of bundle.

Rainyday - 2D crime war detective game. Looks worth a quick play. 6th play of bundle.

Stick War: Castle Defence - A basic looking 2D tower defense game versus stick people. Supposedly buggy and incomplete.

Relaxicon - A game where you combine letters to make English words and score points. It may be a good way to learn the English language. Not for me though.

When I feel a weird VN and simple looking detective game are the best games in the bundle, it's likely not a good one. Nitro easily passes, though it will be a very cheap HH bundle.

#9467 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:14 PM

The NEW Friday Special Bundle #65 consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

PLATI NALOG: Favorite Russian Game - Garbage looking clicker game.

Lunch Truck Tycoon - Looks like a basic tycoon simulator, where you run a lunch truck. I would try it at least. 1st play of bundle.

BOX align - Super minimalistic puzzle game in basic 3D where you move blocks and if it connects with a few others it disappears. You try to get rid of all blocks. Looks OK enough. 2nd play of bundle.

Pembrey - RPGMaker game about two film makers going to film some stuff and bad stuff happens and this is there story. 3rd play of bundle.

Clash Force - Pretty cool looking Mega Man inspired game. It's not super great, according to reviews but still fun. 4th play of bundle.

BELPAESE: Homecoming - An interesting looking point & click game about Italian politics. Looks neat. 5th play of bundle.

Creekside Creep Invasion - This one is actually from my wish list and has you shooting things and getting random weapons in a kind of arena twin stick shooter rouge lite game. 6th play of bundle.

Bottom of the 9th - A digital recreation of a board game about the last part of a ball game. It has a lot of dice, but could be fun. I don't like dice much though. 7th play of bundle.

Market Tycoon - A kind of half baked looking early access market tycoon simulator game. It looks very basic, though the idea is a good one.

A Dream For Aaron - A pretty WTF looking FPS shooter about a dream or something in hell? I'll still play it. 8th play of bundle.

Adventures of Hendri - A somewhat basic looking 2D platformer where you avoid death traps and try to save a pig. Would try at least. 9th play of bundle.

A pretty good looking set of games, with a set of somewhat weak looking simulators and terrible looking meme game or something. Nitro approves!

#9468 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2018 - 11:28 PM

The NEW Hump Day Bundle #54 consisting of 10 Steam Games is live!

Impressions:

Joy Climb - Simple looking proceed up the screen swinging on a rope game. 1st play of bundle.

Disparity - A hardcore platform game where you can change the gravity I believe to get around obstacles. Looks aight. 2nd play of bundle.

Space Shaft - A nice looking fly around and avoid asteroids game. Looks a bit too simple though.

Has-Been Heroes - Rebundled rogue like lane base strategy game. Looks decent enough and I enjoy rouge likes. 3rd play of bundle.

Armored Kitten - A soldier kitten shoots stuff with a gun. Looks simple but kind of fun. 4th play of bundle.

Hide The Body - This looks like a really good adventure type game where you need to hide a body or something. 5th play of bundle.

Tuebor: I Will Defend - Early access likely abandoned 3D arena fighter. It could be good, and likely would be a good bro night game, but it looks rough as well. 6th play of bundle.

Beat The Game - Another cool looking adventure game, but this one has to do with sounds. It has a really interesting art style as well. 7th play of bundle.

ARENA GODS® - Another early access multiplayer arena fighter, but these guys look more like gladiators and the game play looks simple. Still could be worth playing. 8th play of bundle.

Icycle: On Thin Ice - Really unique looking game where you are a naked man on a bicycle and have to go through some crazy obstacles. Looks pretty good. 9th play of bundle.

This is a better than usual bundle. The early access multiplayer games bring it down a notch, but the rest of the games look fun and playable for the most part. Nitro approves!

#9469 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:14 PM

The NEW Indie Conquest Bundle consisting of 10 Steam Games is live!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Trials of the Gauntlet - A somewhat clunky and basic looking swinging around attacking stuff platformer. It looks alright. 1st play of bundle.

MRS SNAKE - Some weird 3D snake game.

ToaZZle - A super simple puzzle game with frogs jumping over frogs like that peg game at the Cracker Barrel restaurants. 2nd play of bundle.

Sea Of Fatness: Save Humanity Together - Really weird looking Pikmin style game with political overtones. 3rd play of bundle.

Robin of Loxley the Legend of Sherwood - A very rough looking sneaking around stealth game.

E.Z - A hardcore looking 2D platformer game that challenges you to get to the other side of the level. 4th play of bundle.

Power War:The First Men - Terrible looking likely dead multiplayer shooter.

Pichon - Kind of cool looking bouncing around 2D platformer game starring some bird. 5th play of bundle.

Simple Story - Alex - RPGMaker game without leveling or RPG elements about some guy who is an alcoholic. Could be alright. 6th play of bundle.

Planar Conquest - A rebundle from a Be Mine and is 4X type game. Looks a little below average, but likely worth a try. 7th play of bundle.

Honestly only E.Z and Pichon look pretty good. The rest are slightly meh looking or under cooked. Nitro passes especially since IG feels this is a $3.49 bundle.

#9470 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13642 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:04 PM

03e.png

#9471 Zbornak   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   766 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:21 PM

Has anyone ever tried to increase their payment to get the second tier of games?  I bought the new Monday bundle after the lower-price window had expired but before the website updated to reflect that.  I only received keys for the first tier, and I'd like to add the extra 50 cents to get the rest.  Their FAQ says you can do this, but I don't see how.

Posted Image

#9472 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:22 PM

Has anyone ever tried to increase their payment to get the second tier of games?  I bought the new Monday bundle after the lower-price window had expired but before the website updated to reflect that.  I only received keys for the first tier, and I'd like to add the extra 50 cents to get the rest.  Their FAQ says you can do this, but I don't see how.

No idea....easy for Humble Bundle...not sure for this.

#9473 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:45 PM

The NEW Monday Motivation Bundle #46 consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Spoiler

This is a pretty good looking bundle taken down a little bit by some idle games, but the rest of the games look like they're worth a play. Nitro approves!

#9474 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8691 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:47 PM

Well, shit. About time Soulcaster got bundled. That's a GOOD set of games by Ian Stocker, the creator of Escape Goat.

#9475 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8134 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:33 AM

I feel like Soulcaster was on IndieGameStand.  Close enough to being bundled.

#9476 Pengy99  

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:03 AM

Would grab a group buy for that but the paypal changes make it not worth the hassle to find a new host tbh.

#9477 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   2719 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:04 AM

Well, shit. About time Soulcaster got bundled. That's a GOOD set of games by Ian Stocker, the creator of Escape Goat.

I feel like Soulcaster was on IndieGameStand.  Close enough to being bundled.

y no wen Indie Royale?

uQEfLOa.png

I got a Steam key from the dev almost 2 years ago when both games were added to the store. I have no idea why I'm sharing this or think that anybody cares.

FfjorMk.png

#9478 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:59 PM

Haha I got that as well. Good old Indieroyale...you're missed somewhat. I will likely give away my key if I get the HH bundle.

#9479 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3809 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:37 PM

Yeah, a lot of IR bundles almost look average by today's standards.

You couldn't help noting with every breath that thousands of other people were very close to you and nearly all of them had armpits.

#9480 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:11 PM

It may be nostalgia, but a lot of those early bundles were pretty good. Lot of good debuts and IR was always good about giving DLC as well. These days Humble Bundle is running on fumes, while still delivering good bundles through monthlies. IG has lots of new to bundle games, but they're usually achievement games and other somewhat meh games. Bundlestars is somewhere in between with offering too many repeats usually of games they've bundled before and other bundle sites games.

Frankly I mainly just get the Humble monthly, HH IG subscription bundles (with a handful of decent games) and a bundlestars bundle maybe every 2-3 months.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IndieGala, PC, Steam, Bundle, Desura, Happy Hour