YMMV: Cobalt Blue 3DS Luigi's Mansion Bundle $99 @Best Buy

rsxnova

CAGiversary!
I was picking up Bravely Default and noticed this Managers Special. Here is a pic for those looking to PM.

2uixit5.jpg

EDIT: This one is at the Kannapolis NC store for any local CAGs

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to get my wife a 3ds to play Animal Crossing with me and the kids....with a $30 gift card I have, this is too good to pass up....(except for the pink 3DS XL deal I missed......my Kmart had 3 but I found out too late......)

Wanted to get my wife a 3ds to play Animal Crossing with me and the kids....with a $30 gift card I have, this is too good to pass up....(except for the pink 3DS XL deal I missed......my Kmart had 3 but I found out too late......)
Its funny that kmart had all the pink 3ds xl pulled and the same place that i picked up mines, i saw one in a locked case.

They said it was a pricing error.

I actually went to BBY yesterday in my hunt for Bravely Default. The Nintendo section looked like a freakin' war zone.

No real displays, no order. Just dozens of used DS games, a few Beyblade 3DS games and that's it. It was sad.

Has anyone tried a PM with the picture? Just went to my best buy that had stock where they were marked 160 and I totally forgot to try to get a PM done

For anyone living near Kannapolis, I picked up the last PS Vita on Manager special for $99. However, they do still have the Luigi Bundle tonight when I was there.

i was just at my local BB earlier today --- you know what the manager put on special?

Black Ops 2 - $20

Bullet Storm - $10

Pokemon X - $35

Last of Us - $39

DMC - $29

What great deals !!

Yeah. I think the managers around here act likes it coming outta their pocket. I've seen managers specials in Orland park, il and Tinley Park, il but NEVER in joliet. Il.
EVER... Let me stress EVER!!!!

bread's done
Back