GGT 304 Can't mention its a mutant until 2035

GUNNM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Hey guys my birthday is in like 5 months just saying...

Bf5AzXUCUAAT-e5.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-3HPGNI7A

beck has an air dash ala X in MMX 2

Last edited by a moderator:
holy shit does random game discussion on the internet make me angry. DmC is free on PSN so now there's all these new claims of it being 'misunderstood' and a victim of fan mentality ("people hate it because they changed his hair color").  i don't fucking understand people. i want to stand behind them while they play that game and i want them to tell me how they're having a great time, because i don't fucking believe it. that or i'll just take their controller and air cancel the entire chapter for them.

you have to be brain dead to enjoy that shit. 

holy shit does random game discussion on the internet make me angry. DmC is free on PSN so now there's all these new claims of it being 'misunderstood' and a victim of fan mentality ("people hate it because they changed his hair color"). i don't fucking understand people. i want to stand behind them while they play that game and i want them to tell me how they're having a great time, because i don't fucking believe it. that or i'll just take their controller and air cancel the entire chapter for them.

I deleted that shit after only playing a few minutes because it was lame and not very fun to me, but even I'm not going to say that everyone is not going to enjoy it. Opinions man, opinions....

i know, i know. i'm wrong to judge but DmC is just one of the few games where i feel the need to draw a line.

holy shit does random game discussion on the internet make me angry. DmC is free on PSN so now there's all these new claims of it being 'misunderstood' and a victim of fan mentality ("people hate it because they changed his hair color"). i don't fucking understand people. i want to stand behind them while they play that game and i want them to tell me how they're having a great time, because i don't fucking believe it. that or i'll just take their controller and air cancel the entire chapter for them.

Hank, Uraizen, and I had some fun with it on PC.

But it wasn't a good character action game. The fact that it's so broken is what makes it kind of fun.

If you don't go in there expecting much, it can be okay... but I wouldn't really defend it to anyone. It might be NT's best game ever, but that's not really saying a lot, is it? :lol:

I defended the game quite a bit when I first beat it, but since then I've play it again (on a higher difficulty) and I still enjoy the game, but I can see it's clear flaws. Would I play it over the previous DMC games (even the bad ones)? I doubt it, but then again, I also doubt I play iDmC again. I still dig the game's aesthetics and visuals but I wish they had put more time and effort into the weapons and enemies. 

I'm almost finished with Skylanders Giants finally. That game gets less awesome the further you go. After this I think I'll be playing Lego Marvel or Metro LL.

Hank, Uraizen, and I had some fun with it on PC.

But it wasn't a good character action game. The fact that it's so broken is what makes it kind of fun.

If you don't go in there expecting much, it can be okay... but I wouldn't really defend it to anyone. It might be NT's best game ever, but that's not really saying a lot, is it? :lol:

It is really not NT's best game. Sadly, I think Heavenly Sword was.

But yes, either way, it's not saying that much.

Wat up does!  I thought DmC was pretty good. Ninja Theory's best game is Enslaved though. I beat Outlast in 3hrs on ps4, pretty good. This weekend I'll be playin Skyward Sword, finishin up Tomb Raider ps4, Dustforce, dat new Lego game and some Jazzpunk

Mega Man is old doe, Mighty Numba 9 is da new Mega Man. no more Mega Man now ;(

It is really not NT's best game. Sadly, I think Heavenly Sword was.

But yes, either way, it's not saying that much.
Haha, I wanted to like HS, but it was just bad looking back at it.

Enslaved wasn't bad, but... I think the combat in DmC is kind of what NT would have done with HS2. But at least they got Capcom to guide them a bit and made it playable. Thank god they somehow figured out how to get that input delay their games are known for taken care of.

I defended the game quite a bit when I first beat it, but since then I've play it again (on a higher difficulty) and I still enjoy the game, but I can see it's clear flaws. Would I play it over the previous DMC games (even the bad ones)? I doubt it, but then again, I also doubt I play iDmC again. I still dig the game's aesthetics and visuals but I wish they had put more time and effort into the weapons and enemies.
This mirrors my feelings pretty closely.

Played some DmC since it's free on psn. Its a pretty underrated game. Too bad the fan boys couldnt have gotten over the hair color.

No, I'm pretty sure he got DmC too cuz it's equally as great as Remember Me and Lost Planet 3.

Unless he just rented it like a casual from a Redbox or a Gamefly but I don't think he's casual like that.

No you're thinking of remember me that game that was free on psplus in two months
wat. Remember Me goes free for the first time on PS+ this month.

In fact, Metro Last Light, Payday 2, and Outlast are also free on PS+ this month...good stuff.

It's been a while since I played it so I really don't remember anything about the frame rate in that game

Dragon Ball is also based on the Monkey King though, so they share similarities because of that
yeah, i agree. i would of like to see a sequel, or prequel, or even a reboot for the series. the ending for the game was horrible, almost as bad as mass effect 3. If enslaved was a franchise, and had a large fan base.

I've been meaning to play zero mission for quite a while. Does it have a map? Or is that only the original? Played more SOTN tonight. Slowly making progress with the second castle. It has such a different feel from the first part since you really can go anywhere. Mostly I'm just filling out the map since the armor I'm wearing increases DEF with more of the map filled in.
[customspoiler="Map? Yes."]
metroid_zero_mission_a.png

[/customspoiler] Click and close real fast for no spoilers. Like Super Metroid and Fusion.

[customspoiler=My experience.]
Beat it in less than four in game hours with 78% completion first time on easy. Took little over another hour to find the remaining items. I found ~90-95% of the items on my own and only used the map to find the general location of the remaining items. I wanted to figure out how to get to and get the items.

I really like it because you can quite easily sequence break the shit out of the game, which I think was intentionally done. Don't remember if wall jumping is all that necessary, but that comes easy to me. Bomb jumping is made quite easy in this game as well. I defeated Ridley before Kraid, got my first Super Missile pack elsewhere than intended, forgot to get the Varia Suit until before Mother Brain all on my second playthrough on normal. Shit, most items are totally unnecessary! The only things I can think of so far that I don't like, the areas don't connect that well (there are few entrances/exits to main areas and sometimes the long path is the only path) and this leads to quite a bit of backtracking for 100% completion.
[/customspoiler]

all the
small things
true care
truth brings
Talking about dreams, and you made me recollect it, I had a dream last night I met Travis, Mark, and Tom. No Wii U playing among other things.

I saw that and I didn't buy it

I bought Dead Space 3 instead.
Got awakening DLC? We can say we'll co-op it but then don't if you want

Damn this will be like the 3rd time buying DS 3 I keep selling it and then re-buy it. Even if it did suffer the fate of action RE its still a good game.

Bravely Default CE get! They even had it put in a little baggy for some reason, must be to hide the shame of a grown man walking around with a game that has a fairy on the cover.

Was in perfect condition though, but now it's time to nap so I'll have to give that a go later today, real excited!
Good thing(?) you didn't get one of those clear bags.

bread's done
Back