Need amazon gift card!

dxdavid123

CAGiversary!
Hey fellow CAG's! 
I really want to get GTA 5 from amazon.com, but I'm a couple of dollars short in gift card money...
Is anyone kind enough to maybe PM me a 3$ code, I'd be more than happy. Thanks in advance!

ps- yes i know about the bing points thing and i just redeemed a code last week but it'll take a whole lot of time to get another 3. 

Hey fellow CAG's!
I really want to get GTA 5 from amazon.com, but I'm a couple of dollars short in gift card money...
Is anyone kind enough to maybe PM me a 3$ code, I'd be more than happy. Thanks in advance!

ps- yes i know about the bing points thing and i just redeemed a code last week but it'll take a whole lot of time to get another 3.
you got the bing points once .. get them again. GTA V is going no where . .and like you say you only play weekends so you wont miss it much.

Takes 5 mins on desktop to get daily Bing search points. You can now get at least an additional 10 points daily using a mobile smartphone. Go to bing.com/rewards on your phone.

Between the 15 points for desktop searches and the 10 for mobile searches you should have your $3 Amazon card in 13.6 days. And with the bonus points as well as the points you probably have you will get it in less days.

OR maybe you should spend some of your weekend time working.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back