[DEAD] Pokemon X $36, New Super Mario Bros. Wii NSMB $27 Best Buy

Which is the better version of Pokemon X or Y? I have a $20 GC to use at Best Buy, and I was thinking about getting back into Pokemon.
I've been thinking the same thing. I have a $5 cert and Unlocked, so $25 isn't bad.

FWIW it looks like X is the one that's a higher seller. It's always discounted at amazon better.

WTF, adding it to cart now it's 39.99. I'm going to pay $25 for it, but not $29.
Maybe it was a Sunday only sale? Cause I just checked the time and right on the clock it best buy switch over time for Monday stuff

Edit: mario is 29.99 as well to

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't a Sunday only deal as I..well thought I did...actually look at X online earlier. I'm really aggravated at best buy here lately, starting with them screwing up my gift card canceling on me, then getting a run around and that it "should be back on there within 24 hours" and then the store saying "we've got to wait for approval to issue you another, we'll call you back before we close" and hearing nothing. Traded in Ghosts for Xbox One and found out I didn't get my extra 10%.

Now this.

Really, really wishing I didn't buy that unlocked membership. 

Something I noticed when I went to see the GCU price on both games - I added both to the shopping cart and it looks like the 20% doesn't come off the sale price, but the original price.

Very weird...

Something I noticed when I went to see the GCU price on both games - I added both to the shopping cart and it looks like the 20% doesn't come off the sale price, but the original price.

Very weird...
I think it's time to get Pokemon X. I have a $5 certificate so it would be less than $30 for me. Very tempting...

I don't think i'm ever going to find a sub $25 pokemon :lol:
I used the Black Friday Gamestop buy 2 get 1 used deal to get my Pokemon Y. Got Metroid Prime Trilogy, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Pokemon Y for 72 bucks total, or 24 apiece....... Keep your head up, you'll find that deal....

bread's done
Back