* - - - - 2 votes

Used Nintendo DSi at $29.99 [techforless > Firesale]

Nintendo DSi techforless

#1 vikasbpai   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   137 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

Not sure if people even buy Nintendo DS nowadays other than the 3DS and 3DS XL, but this looked like a very cheap deal for someone wanting to spend their spare time playing casual games without putting too much money.

URL: http://www.techforle...=firesale_email

2nu1w7k.jpg

#2 PJV9126   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   395 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

#3 vikasbpai   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   137 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

Yeah, product might not be worth gifting to others. But if the piece is not good enough for the money, it can be returned under the 30 day return policy.

Not sure how good is their return policy!

#4 usagi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1096 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

Dime sized screen damage does not sound too great.  Hopefully the wear is on the outside only.

#5 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

Sold out

cumerently playing: w/ your moms boobs, smash bros wii u, capt toad
amiiboo cumlection (24/29): donkey kong, fox, samus, kirby, villager, zelda, link, p diddy kong, little mac daddy, pit, capt falcunt, bowser, toon link, rosalina, shulk x2, peach, yoshi, sheik, metaknight, king DDD, mega man, sonic, ike, lucumrio

#6 Mafiacrooks   Trolololol CAGiversary!   636 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Mafiacrooks

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

Soooo... How do I buy this?

#7 lurknomore   Selling my stuff.... CAGiversary!   3421 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

I'd be worried about the hinges falling off....happens to many DS and DSi that aren't taken care of.

#8 vikasbpai   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   137 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

Soooo... How do I buy this?

I was thinking if people would actually buy this unless they are short on cash to buy the costlier consoles.

The deal has been sold out.

#9 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

Back in stock.

amiiboo cumlection (24/29): donkey kong, fox, samus, kirby, villager, zelda, link, p diddy kong, little mac daddy, pit, capt falcunt, bowser, toon link, rosalina, shulk x2, peach, yoshi, sheik, metaknight, king DDD, mega man, sonic, ike, lucumrio

#10 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

Bought one. I could always resell it. I do own a 3ds xl but Ive always wanted one of these bad boys.

Do they ship to po boxes?

#11 rcerboss  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

Ouch.... that's not a handheld specific description is it?  Then again, I'd be pretty pissed with anything that had a dime sized dead spot in the screen.

And what accessories aren't needed?  Are they saying that this will come without a charger and/or stylus?

well i asked whether you stood behind your opinions and you said "Always" so i offered up the same bet that i gave to Fire Thief. You think the price of the xbox one will drop to $300 + 2 games by end of year? Let's put a bet on it.

WHERE'S MY CHILDS PLAY DONATION CONFUCIUS!?

#12 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

Someone answer me before i get angry

#13 rcerboss  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Great attitude man.  You said you already placed your order.... so why don't you tell us?  I see nothing that says one way or the other.

well i asked whether you stood behind your opinions and you said "Always" so i offered up the same bet that i gave to Fire Thief. You think the price of the xbox one will drop to $300 + 2 games by end of year? Let's put a bet on it.

WHERE'S MY CHILDS PLAY DONATION CONFUCIUS!?

#14 vikasbpai   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   137 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

If they do not mention that they do not ship to PO boxes, then I assume they should!

#15 mitch079   Slaving away at Vandelay Industries. CAGiversary!   9375 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

mitch079

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:53 PM

If this is them on Amazon, then no, they do not.  http://www.amazon.co...es#aag_shipping

mmitch079.pngmmitch079.pngmmitch079.png

#16 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:43 AM

Am I the only one that bought this? lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nintendo DSi, techforless