PSN Catherine on sale for $9.99

RiceGuyEh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Hasn't it been this price before? I'm shocked it hasn't been free yet like Europe.

I'd like to have it again to get the other endings, but I won't lose any sleep over it if it never comes IGC.

Atlus announced on FB and Twitter, along with the others below. They also have some Nintendo eShop sales going on for Code of Princess, EOIV and Soul Hackers.

Catherine 
Was $19.99, Now $9.99

The Cursed Crusade
Was $19.99, Now $7.99

Droplitz
Was $4.99, Now $0.99

Trine 2
Was $14.99, Now $7.49

Ugh, why am I tempted to buy this even though I have the physical version?
It's 9.3GB and you'll need double that to install it. I'd rather stick with my more expeensive, physical copy.

as aweful as it is I might pick up cursed crusade at that Price point.
It's not that bad actually, but I am a fiend for co-op. At least the story is somewhat original. I'd recommend it if you have a buddy to play with and don't mind PS2 gameplay.

It's 9.3GB and you'll need double that to install it. I'd rather stick with my more expeensive, physical copy.

It's not that bad actually, but I am a fiend for co-op. At least the story is somewhat original. I'd recommend it if you have a buddy to play with and don't mind PS2 gameplay.
Well to make it worse I didn't even plan on installing it.

This month has been horrible for me, ever since I decided to put the XBO & PS4 in the closet and focus on PS3 & PC I've bought more games then the past 3 months combined, and came close to buying a Wii U almost ten times.

Catherine is on sale for $9.99 on the Playstation Store. As far as I know, this sale wasn't announced and just happened to see it as I was searching for Catherine to consider buying at the usual $20 price.

I believe this is the lowest it has been (at least digitally)

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/catherine/cid=UP0005-NPUB30698_00-CATHERINEGAMEUSA
Thanks for posting...it's a great a deal! I almost purchased it last year for 19.99 after trying out the PS+ 1 hour trial.

Damn, I bought it for sale back when it was $20 last year, but working on other games in my backlog so I haven't played it yet (outside of the demo that I liked). Note to self: $20 is still too much for digital downloads, always wait for lower, unless if you plan on playing it immediately. :(

Damn, I bought it for sale back when it was $20 last year, but working on other games in my backlog so I haven't played it yet (outside of the demo that I liked). Note to self: $20 is still too much for digital downloads, always wait for lower, unless if you plan on playing it immediately. :(
$10 is the max I allow myself to spend on anything digital. Generally don't get burned too often, and even when I do it's usually only a few bucks.

I gotta say the puzzles were very hard for me to the point where I just gave up and watched the rest on youtube. The story is really great. 

I gotta say the puzzles were very hard for me to the point where I just gave up and watched the rest on youtube. The story is really great.
This is like Ninja Gaiden of puzzle games. Requires fast thinking and fast reflexes. No button mashing luck based successes. ;) One of my favorite puzzle games just as NG as my favorite hack n slash.

Catherine is on sale for $9.99 on the Playstation Store. As far as I know, this sale wasn't announced and just happened to see it as I was searching for Catherine to consider buying at the usual $20 price.

I believe this is the lowest it has been (at least digitally)
Excellent. My daughter always want this game. That was 5 months ago. It was kinda pricy then, so I did not get her. Let see if she still want it.

bread's done
Back