* * * * * 64 votes

Steam/Origin etc Buy/Sell/Trade Thread! - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

steam trading

#4421 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:04 PM

Have 

The 39 Steps

Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising

AquaNox 2: Revelation

Supreme Commander Gold Edition

AquaNox

Summoner

exodus of sol 

Lilly Looking Through

Ms. Splosion Man

HAMMERFIGHT

SOL: EXODUS 

critial mass

Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut)

8BitBoy

Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land

Coldfire Keep

Haegemonia Double Pack 

COMMANDO JACK

WARRING STATES TACTICS

ZOO PARK 

Shank The Baconing

want other steam games 

#4422 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5166 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:33 PM

[H] 

Don't Starve + Reign of Giants DLC - $3.50

[want] paypal

#4428 laneroo   kitty kitty spank spank CAGiversary!   590 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:05 AM

Price check on Saints Row: Gat out of Hell please.

Also, WTB the following:

Lovely Planet (Bundlestars)

Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel

I've got Paypal, Amazon GC and/or TF2 keys.

#4430 postaboy   OLD SKOOL CAGER CAGiversary!   2076 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 11:40 AM

WTB:

Purchased. Steam Shank 1 or Shank 1 + Shank 2 (on humblebundle)

Thanks 7dustfan

#4436 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6230 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2014 - 05:35 AM

I have a few past Humble bundles for people who missed out. The catch? You need to pay the BTA to unlock the tier that I'm most interested in, and you only get the steam keys. I keep the DRM-Free copies. But if you're browsing this thread, you're probably mostly interested in steam copies of the games. So I'm guessing that won't be too much of a problem.

There is a limited time in which one can increase the payment amount on Humble bundles (30 days after the end of a bundle). I am listing these bundles in order of the time left to increase payment (soonest to expire first).

Humble Flash Bundle: Yesteryear  (The 30 day window to increase the payment will expire on Oct 24)

Spoiler

Humble Weekly Bundle: Merge Games (The 30 day window to increase the payment will expire on Oct 24)

Spoiler

Humble Weekly Bundle: Leading Ladies (The 30 day window to increase the payment will expire on Nov 01)

Spoiler

PC & Android 11 bundle. (The 30 day window to increase the payment will expire on Nov 08)

Spoiler

Humble Weekly Bundle: Neko Entertainment (The 30 day window to increase the payment will expire on Nov 10)

Spoiler

I'm looking for Paypal. If you're interested, Send me a PM

EDIT: If you find this post in a search, I'm sorry but these bundles are no longer available.

#4437 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5166 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2014 - 04:38 PM

[H]

Chip - 99 cents

Speedrunners (Early Access) - $2

[W]

Paypal

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steam, trading