Wonderful 101 $19.99 at Meijer

i thought about it for so long seeing that price at amazon, it even showed up for 22.73 in gold box and was extremely tempted and still didnt bite.

now 19.99 seems acceptable to me. its a whopping 3 dollar difference.

this site changes people
Game is well worth the extra $3 and then some!

I picked up a copy at my Meijer yesterday. Didn't think of posting it due to extreme YMMV nature of the store, and how regional they are. (What, 4 states?)

2 of my local best buys have this game on clearance for $27.99. Dont know if its at all best buys or not.

I'm going to wait for $19.99 at Best Buy ($16.95 after GCU+6% tax). :)
Since no one mentioned it

Best Buy has the game for $23.99, so with GCU it comes out to like $19.19 or something.

Still trying to decide if I want to get it or not. I don't even have my WiiU yet anyways.

Im gonna bite. I will hate myself if the value goes up after everyone runs out of stock!!! $20.92 with tax from best buy. Thanks kinney_bmx. All BB in my area are out of stock, so it wouldnt surprise me if online runs out soon too. 

Saw this at Meijer. They had Buy 1 Get 2nd half off of all $19.99 or less games. They also had Darksiders II(Wii U) in the $19.99 section, tagged $19.99. Darksiders and Wonderful 101 both rang up $39.99 each and had to be overridden. Ended up getting both games for $32.08 after tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back