GGT 305 Is On Somebody's Hit List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star-Wars-Boba-Fett-Artwork-Wallpaper.jpg

So a new Jingle All The Way movie but with Larry the Cableguy? I seriously can't fucking stand him. One of the reasons I disliked Cars so much. 

I second that second wat.

I'm going to play some Risk of Rain right now if anybody has it and wants to play.

There should be a special guest there as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it Leda?

Good! New thread. Now I don't have to resolve cliffhangers. Maybe next season. Also, it won't be fulfilling. Or maybe the show will get cancelled.

I wasn't
around then

But I can
see how that would be fun

Also, yes plz

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpwAUfkHwVA#t=97 [/youtube]

Risk of Rain is fuckin dope.

Fighting two bosses at the same time is dope.

Having an army of flying robots that shoot things is dope.

That item I got from a boss that shot out orbs that hunted done enemies and blew them up is dope.

Stealing Luxuria's name is dope.

Having my framerate drop to 40 is dope.

Taking a screenshot of steam letting me know of the previous screen shot I took is dope.

I played out dope so I wouldn't use it again.

Game is fun doe.

2014_02_11_00003.jpg

So some big things happened in the VGCW last night. Fan-favourites Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman - "The Practice" - ran in to a brand new tag team. A set of challengers nobody expected. Or wanted.:

iwsqU5frOASKq.gif

Goemon and Ebisumaru, the Mystical Ninjas, got off to a great start.

ib0IHwLPMVO8EQ.gif

Pictured: Dr. Wily wants off Mr. Ebisumaru's Wild Ride

ig97v1SwZqoFh.gif

Ebisu 2lewd4me

ibguMQywOSWFO3.gif

Maybe it was opening jitters, maybe they were just too ganbare, but the Ninjas need to work on their teamwork a bit.

ip2QqGGMPBoZ7.gif

While Wily took a beating, Eggman floundered.

ibhlE9W89anNeN.gif

Eggman, get your shit together.

ivKWpApgIHuFr.gif

What the fuck, Eggman? (WWE2k14 is a garbage game is what.)

i4yCykaQYaxZT.gif

But in the end, the absurd endurance of The Practice gave them enough time to put their #masterplan into action.

Crotch is wearing that mark of shame like a boss.
It's my prison tat.

EDIT: WVGCW is on Thursday this week one hour early!

That VGCW shit looks awesome. I need to watch more. Haha, I was just talking to one of my friends and he's charging people 5 bucks to put Flappy Bird on their phones since it got taken down from the App Store and so far he has made $75. Shit's cray.

Risk of Rain is fuckin dope.

Game is fun doe.
Round 2 soon.

That VGCW shit looks awesome. I need to watch more. Haha, I was just talking to one of my friends and he's charging people 5 bucks to put Flappy Bird on their phones since it got taken down from the App Store and so far he has made $75. Shit's cray.
That's pretty dumb. I rather stick to Techno Kitten Adventure. Is that even available anywhere outside of XBL? Hmm....

That VGCW shit looks awesome. I need to watch more.
Well, like I said, the women's division - AKA, the best division - has a show tomorrow. Will Terra take brutal revenge on Bayonetta and Gruntilda? Are Roll and Lightning loyal Saints, or will they sell them out to Poison and Detective Gumshoe? Who is going to get fed to Ayla next?

Hey CBC I realize you need the money but hearing "Scientology: There is a higher form of existence!" while I'm watching a curling game is really weird.

Also, Russia sucks at curling apparently? This is some amazing choking going on.

We should do a board game night again.
The BSG expansion is available for Vassal now...

Most inept fucking Bounty Hunter in the galaxy. He was killed by a dude in handcuffs, blinded who bumped into him accidentally...
Except he didn't die. Gosh. And I blame Lucas. As all Star Wars nerds do.

I don't understand why IGN is having people make Top 25 of all time lists whenever it won't be of all time because video games are still being released in the future.

Haha, your Steam gift message had me laughing hysterically Indignate. :D  I will totally play Risk of Rain with you, we should do it this (long!) weekend. We haven't gotten back to Wanderlust yet either, I want to heal more things to death.

Still enjoying Xenoblade so far, although I wish the characters were more interesting, I hope some cool ones show up soon.

Also, the new She-Hulk comic series starts today.  :hot:  :hot:   Probably going to read that right when I get home after picking it up at the comic shop tonight.

Oh yeah, long weekend.

Who got dat Toukiden?  I'll grab it if y'all do...

Unless it shows Ayla dropkicking She-Hulk, it's Non Canon.

Also, Shulk is the worst thing about Xenoblade. fuck that dude.

Over what?
Class starts and we get our homework back and we all got F's on it because she expects us to "go to our friends' dorms and use the university tutors all the time" (I don't live on campus). She also mentioned that we graphed our graphs the "wrong way" (because we didn't write "y" by the y-axis and "x" by the x-axis and literally write each number to each line) and I responded by saying "I honestly don't feel like putting all of this shit on my graph, it'll start to look messy and honestly, you don't have to count that much". Later on in class, we're working on word problems and I solve one of the problems, but I got the answer not using algebra and the teacher straight up told me in front of the class that she'll fail me if I don't use algebra to solve a problem (even if I get the correct answer). After class, she talks to me and tells me that I'm a bad influence on the class

Anyways, class got cancelled tonight, so I'm down to Skype if you guys want to

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back