Xbox One Zoo Tycoon $39.99 amazon.com

i know this will speak to the minority of people here, but if you have Microsoft ExpertZone access, Zoo Tycoon, Dead Rising 3, Forza and Ryse are all $17.99

ExpertZone is a program where if you sell Microsoft products, they open a website to learn about their products and earn points to buy items.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know this will speak to the minority of people here, but if you have Microsoft ExpertZone access, Zoo Tycoon, Dead Rising 3, Forza and Ryse are all $17.99

ExpertZone is a program where if you sell Microsoft products, they open a website to learn about their products and earn points to buy items.
Are there any tricks to getting in on the ExpertZone these days? I remember back when Halo 3 was still relevant, you could sign up as a Best Buy employee and gain access. Now, when I log in, it requires me to sign into some sort of Best Buy training site.

They are? Because I'm only seeing Zoo Tycoon. Besides, you only get the $17.99 price point (as an 'expert') if you are constantly doing quizzes on that site and staying active 30-40 hours a week. Otherwise it's $23.99/$29.99 -- still good prices, however.

Are there any tricks to getting in on the ExpertZone these days? I remember back when Halo 3 was still relevant, you could sign up as a Best Buy employee and gain access. Now, when I log in, it requires me to sign into some sort of Best Buy training site.
no tricks that i'm aware of. i have to provide a paystub every few months to verify employment

They are? Because I'm only seeing Zoo Tycoon. Besides, you only get the $17.99 price point (as an 'expert') if you are constantly doing quizzes on that site and staying active 30-40 hours a week. Otherwise it's $23.99/$29.99 -- still good prices, however.
they were available earlier today, just Zoo Tycoon now. they also have $50 Point cards for $20 and $25 Card for $10, scored 2 of each.

i've amassed so many points, i've been an expert for quite some time.

Fun game, but way too simple. I wanted to love this game... but it just felt "thin". Those who have played a few hours of it will know exactly what I mean. I'd wait for the price to be around $20 towards the end of the year unless you're just absolutely itching to play this.

Girlfriend loves Zoo Tycoon so we bought this when it was still exclusive to Walmart. The game is stinking pile. To say the least. Even the gf hated it.

Girlfriend loves Zoo Tycoon so we bought this when it was still exclusive to Walmart. The game is stinking pile. To say the least. Even the gf hated it.
That's really a shame. IGN gave it a bad review too (or a bad review on their 5=0 scale LOL).

This had the potential to be one of the most interesting early...well now current gen games :whistle2:/

Has the XONE game been released yet? I just checked Best Buy and it shows a release date of 3-11-14.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's the only X1 game I didn't pick up. Picked up the other items though. I'm hoping they stock the accessories/system at some point before I leave retail.

bread's done
Back