Alien: Isolation Pre-order $21 @ Nuuvem

LCAWC

CAGiversary!
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1695-alien-isolation

(Price comes out to about $21.20 USD after conversion)

Saw this in my e-mail, was kind of taken aback by how cheap it is considering the current MSRP is $50 USD. Keep in mind Nuuvem is a Brazilian game website, but they're an authorized Steam key reseller, and via Paypal's built-in conversion rates you can purchase games from them just fine from the U.S. I also find the site quite easy to navigate despite not knowing a lick of Portuguese. I've never had any problems with Steam keys I've purchased via Nuuvem, they always included the English version of the game and so I'm assuming this one will be no different. Keep in mind though this game likely isn't coming out until late this year or possibly even next year. The deal also is good for another two days, but keep in mind Alien: Isolation doesn't have a set release date yet and Nuuvem lists it as the vague December 31st, 2014 release date that Amazon also uses for pre-orders for games they don't have a release date for.

I just pre-ordered it, figured it likely won't hit this low of a price on Steam, GMG or Amazon until well after it releases. My only guess would be that Nuuvem likely won't have any retailer exclusive pre-order DLC.

Brazil doesn't seem to have the amount of region-locked games as, say, Russia - but there is no confirmation that this is a ROW version, correct?

None whatsoever. I asked about region locking in another thread because I was trying to figure out how often certain pubs, in the previous case Namco, restrict their games. This is being put out by Sega, so I'm not totally sure how much the lock their games.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back