105 (100%)
Picked up today-
1 copy each
Nba Street Vol. 2 for gc-10.81+s/h
Batman Dark Tomorrow for gc-10.81+s/h

Wave Race Blue Storm for gc-10.81+s/h-have 4 copies

Also in hand for a few more days, if nobody takes em im returning them-
Dino Crisis 3 for xbox-10.81+s/h-have roughly 5 copies

How much shipping are you charging (because I think I speak for everyone when I say handling charges are bogus) for one game?

[quote name='Diiz']How much shipping are you charging (because I think I speak for everyone when I say handling charges are bogus) for one game?[/quote]

dont jump down his throat, he's trying to do something nice. but a fair question it is.

The prices of what i paid for them is next to the game, asking 3.00 for the s/h... anything extra is up to you.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']The prices of what i paid for them is next to the game, asking 3.00 for the s/h... anything extra is up to you.[/quote]

=D>

Been getting dino crisis 3 from best buys, got the nba street vol 2 and batman dark tomorrow from TRU.

[quote name='asaraa']If you don't mind, where are the Wave Races from?[/quote]

Wave Race has been $10 at Circuit City for about half a year, I'd bet dollars to donuts they are from there.

It kills me...i try to pick stuff up to help people out that might not be able to get them, and i get some of the most f'd up pm's about wanting shipping so i dont lose out on it....real nice to get my balls busted for trying to help people out..nice!

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']It kills me...i try to pick stuff up to help people out that might not be able to get them, and i get some of the most f'd up pm's about wanting shipping so i dont lose out on it....real nice to get my balls busted for trying to help people out..nice![/quote] I guess NEWBIES don't get any respect!

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Stink_Pickle']It kills me...i try to pick stuff up to help people out that might not be able to get them, and i get some of the most f'd up pm's about wanting shipping so i dont lose out on it....real nice to get my balls busted for trying to help people out..nice![/quote] I guess NEWBIES don't get any respect![/quote]

what are you even talking about?

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Stink_Pickle']It kills me...i try to pick stuff up to help people out that might not be able to get them, and i get some of the most f'd up pm's about wanting shipping so i dont lose out on it....real nice to get my balls busted for trying to help people out..nice![/quote] I guess NEWBIES don't get any respect![/quote]

wow what a fuck cker

No, I believe it's jerkoffs that don't get any respect.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']It kills me...i try to pick stuff up to help people out that might not be able to get them, and i get some of the most f'd up pm's about wanting shipping so i dont lose out on it....real nice to get my balls busted for trying to help people out..nice![/quote]

I don't think it's that, most of us have seen how someone claims to have a great deal then hits you with outrageous shipping and handling charges. We've all been burned by that before.

IMHO $3 shipping for a game is not bad but if you charge that per game when one person buys a couple then it's alittle much.....

If u have ever shipped a game.. 3$ is about media mail.. Stink Pickle is not making much profit.. If any.. Considering gas prices these days..

3.00 would cover the bubble mailer, the shipping and i use del con on everything i send. Nobody has asked for combined shipping, i "might" ask for a buck more in that case. All i want is what i paid, and the buyer takes care of the shipping. if they want crappy shipping, thats fine but its on them. Some of the pm's i got were a bit on the rude and nasty side.

[quote name='sj41']I'm just going to go to BB. That way I don't have to pay shipping.[/quote]

considering none of the stores I have been in have had copies he is offering a really good deal.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']It kills me...i try to pick stuff up to help people out that might not be able to get them, and i get some of the most f'd up pm's about wanting shipping so i dont lose out on it....real nice to get my balls busted for trying to help people out..nice![/quote]

People here are pretty fu**ed up... just return them and don't help them anymore...

Its all good, ill just be sure to keep track of the ones being dildos to me and wont help them out if i come across something they need. weed out the bad.........

Sorry you've had such a lame experience with us. Most of us aren't assholes but you do run across a few bad seeds every once and a while.

bread's done
Back