*DEAD* Best Buy - SteelSeries: Apex Gaming Keyboard for $28.99 w/ .edu email

Link2999

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
Get the SteelSeries: Apex Gaming Keyboard for only $28.99 (pre-tax) if you have a .edu email.

Best Buy sends out some pretty decent coupons every month, so it's worth signing up if you haven't already (and they don't send anything else besides the coupons).

The SteelSeries: Apex Gaming Keyboard is on sale for $63.99 pre-coupon. The coupon is for $35 off, so it brings it down to $28.99. Save an extra 5% if you shop through ShopDiscover.

Found on Slickdeals, credit goes to chrismbello

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome deal. Don't know much about this keyboard but I've been looking for one to play Osu! with and it seems like it would do the job. If anyone gets the coupon code but doesn't want to use it, i'd greatly appreciate it if you could pm it to me. My .edu email address expired last year :(. Thanks for the post OP!

Is this a decent keyboard? I've been in the market for one.
I just ordered mine, but the reviews seem good. The only downsides as far as I can tell are that it isn't a mechanical keyboard, it's very large, and the software isn't all too great (but there are some workarounds apparently to make up for this). Great piece of hardware despite its flaws though.

If anyone has an extra code and wants to send it to me, because I don't have an edu address.  I'd love you forever :) I can offer Batman: Arkham Asylum, FEAR 2 and FEAR 3 Steam keys in exchange :)

That... is a pretty sweet deal.  Nice.

If anyone has an extra coupon and is feeling generous, feel free to shoot it my way. ;p

bread's done
Back