PS Plus 30 Day Subscription Code (Digital Delivery)- $3.29 from GameDealDaily

For those of you thinking of extending your subscription: "These codes do not stack with current PS Plus subscriptions".

Just throwing that out there before someone accidently buys a bunch of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you thinking of extending your subscription: "These codes do not stack with current PS Plus subscriptions".

Do they still work if you have a non-active subscription though?

Do they still work if you have a non-active subscription though?
I don't know. I'm just copying and pasting what the site says. Just pasted it here because sometimes people don't read the descriptions before purchasing. Just thought I'd mention it here so someone doesn't waste their money.

However I don't see why it wouldn't work if you're non-active but I can't be sure.

I'm not familiar with PS+ subscriptions, but why wouldn't it stack? 30-day "trial" codes?

Giving this a go, thanks OP.

I only use PS Plus for the discounts on purchases, so I'll activate it when there's a good sale goning on. I figure it's worth a gamble at 3 bucks or so.

Are there any other ways to get short-term (7 - 30 days) trial codes for free or small amounts of money?
30 day vouchers come inside some games. That's most likely what these are...voucher codes for ps+ 30 day trials they got for free from games and didn't use.

I can confirm that these codes do not stack. I have never been a PS plus user and tried to stack 2 codes with no success. The codes I have been sent are good (at least the one I could use), but I did read on SD that I would need to wait until after this current code expires (30 day trial) in order to use another 30 day trial code.

bread's done
Back