Get 50% Off on Your Origin Store Order with Promo Code

It is only pc games cause the only game that listed for xbox 360 and xbox one or other platforms is Titanfall And battlefield 4 and both of those games are exempt from the promotion

It is only pc games cause the only game that listed for xbox 360 and xbox one or other platforms is Titanfall And battlefield 4 and both of those games are exempt from the promotion
It say that BF4 Premiun don't apply but BF4 i believe can. Also there are other games like Rivals, NBA Live,etc

BTW I'm downloading Titanfall for PC. If you havent got your Beta Code check your email. There was a problem that they were sending XBONE codes instead of PC codes but got fixed. Also on Twitter they are giving away Beta Codes. 

There are some caveats with this which should be added to the title: Does not work on non-EA games; Does not work on Titanfall, Battlefield 4 Premium, in-game points; Does not work on "next-gen" console games; Does not work on games released within the last 30 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I was gonna get some love. But all I got was nothing, cause they exclude the one thing I wanted from them. Oh well back to Titanfall beta

BTW I'm downloading Titanfall for PC. If you havent got your Beta Code check your email. There was a problem that they were sending XBONE codes instead of PC codes but got fixed. Also on Twitter they are giving away Beta Codes.
What format are the PC codes in? I got one supposedly for PC that's 4x5. Is that the correct one for PC?

This actually works for xbox 360 games. Thanks OP!

Edit: And PS3! Works on Battlefield 4!

All xbox360 and ps3 games are eligible with this promo. I just verified. Thanks op. I don't understand why I never got this email.

$10 for Alice: Madness Returns and Dead Space 3 is a pretty good deal. Unfortunately they don't have too many other 360/PS3 games to choose from.

Titanfall beta is stupid because you can't even get into a game.  Might as well not even do a beta if the people that are trying to test for you can't even log into the game.  Dumb.

Its a beta.... The servers crashed that kind of the point.
Server didn't crash. There aren't enough servers for all the testers so you just get an error that says 'no servers found'. I don't understand why they send out so many keys but clearly there's not enough servers to handle the amount of testers.

Usually when you can't get into a build of a game, you send your testers home and the day of testing is wasted.

bread's done
Back