Best Buy: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Limited Edition (PS3, X360) $54.99

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, really thinking about dumping my sealed copy for the PS4 and picking this up at $44 while the PS4 upgrade still works. If only it was $20 like that AC3 CE was for a few seconds before it sold out.

Those of you guys that have GCU, make sure you did not go over the 3 title limit. If you have, buy it without your My Best Buy info attached.

Oh yeah the stupid all platforms are equal thing. Fortunately this would only be number three. Man that's still stupid. Makes me want to only buy stuff from BBY through the website now so I can see what I've actually bought from them. Could you imagine though if that GCU coupon worked on this when it was working on all platforms earlier this week?

That 3 title limit is so damn stupid.  It irritates me so much.  The sales plus 20% off make for perfect gift giving....and FLIPPING.

Lets hope these eventually hit $19.99 like AC3 did. This would be my 3rd AC4 purchase too, I think I might hold out a little longer. I will eventually get that statue doe.

That 3 title limit is so damn stupid. It irritates me so much. The sales plus 20% off make for perfect gift giving....and FLIPPING.
If your so concerned about the limit why don't you just make another account? Obviously you're part of the reason why there is a limit, I guess you have a lot in common with your reference to the 3 title limit.

couldn't pull the trigger. after the $7 assasin creed iv black flag vanilla copy, thanks htz

Lets hope these eventually hit $19.99 like AC3 did. This would be my 3rd AC4 purchase too, I think I might hold out a little longer. I will eventually get that statue.
Yeah, think I'll end up waiting as well because of that stupid limit. Of course by the time it hits a crazy price like that it will be gone in seconds like the AC3 one was.

Oh man, really thinking about dumping my sealed copy for the PS4 and picking this up at $44 while the PS4 upgrade still works.
Shame you can't do the same for the :xb1:. I have the rest of the AC series for :360: so went with that. Luckily this is the third AC IV ive bought from BBY so im still cool on that regard.

couldn't pull the trigger. after the $7 assasin creed iv black flag vanilla copy, thanks htz
Flip it real good cagbro! :D

If your so concerned about the limit why don't you just make another account? Obviously you're part of the reason why there is a limit, I guess you have a lot in common with your reference to the 3 title limit.
I flipped from other stores to BB, and BB to other stores....Not always BB to BB. Plus I did create another account. It just doesn't have the GCU.

Yeah, think I'll end up waiting as well because of that stupid limit. Of course by the time it hits a crazy price like that it will be gone in seconds like the AC3 one was.
It'll be a better chance this time around, since there's 4 systems that we could get it on.

In for 1 for my nephew.  I balked at the price on this one on release, and even though he already had all the other collectors edition statues, I knew this would come down to a more realistic price.  Thanks again, htz.

Surprisingly this isn't generating as much interest as I thought it would here.

So tempting, only missing this statue from the series but I already platinum it on th PS4 plus I still have the $7 copy sealed. If the price stay the same on Sunday I guess I'll pick it up after I trade in the vanilla copy with 100% bonus.

Oh man, really thinking about dumping my sealed copy for the PS4 and picking this up at $44 while the PS4 upgrade still works. If only it was $20 like that AC3 CE was for a few seconds before it sold out.
I think the ps4 upgrade expired on January 31st unless they changed it.

Thanks OP, I'll end end up trading in either my ps4 copy or the copy that this comes with, depending on how much we get for trade with 100% bonus on Sunday. I love being on midnights at work, seems like all the good deals pop up in the early am's.

In for PS 3 version, I actually finished it on the PS4 and sold it but I liked it so much that I want the collectors and will do the upgrade for the PS 4!

Thank you OP. I really didn't want to spend this much on a game right now, but this is way to good of a deal to pass up.

$129.99 was waaay to much, but I can tolerate $43.99 with GCU.

Anyone know how good the statue is? Don't own any of the previous ones.
This guy says it's better than the ACIII statue. I have the ACIII 3 statue and thought it looked pretty good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKmVcLQoEI

Thank you OP. I really didn't want to spend this much on a game right now, but this is way to good of a deal to pass up.

$129.99 was waaay to much, but I can tolerate $43.99 with GCU.

This guy says it's better than the ACIII statue. I have the ACIII 3 statue and thought it looked pretty good too.
Cool if it's still available in the morning I'll buy it. Love the series would be cool to have and 43.99 isn't bad and I can trade in the ps3 copy for $13 so it's like $30.99 for the items

That's weird I went in earlier to best buy and they had 2 but when I select store pick up there isn't any available, the thing I find strange about these 2 is they came out of nowhere, I come to this best buy a lot, and a couple of days ago these turned up. Maybe they had them in the back and never brought them out.

That's weird I went in earlier to best buy and they had 2 but when I select store pick up there isn't any available, the thing I find strange about these 2 is they came out of nowhere, I come to this best buy a lot, and a couple of days ago these turned up. Maybe they had them in the back and never brought them out.
Has to be three or more for in store pickup to work. Call first thing in the morning and ask them to hold you one.

This is an amazing set for the price. Got it a little while ago when target had it. Ended up paying nothing but I would definitely buy it for around $40

When I logged in to purchase the limited Ed, it didn't apply my GCU 20% like usual.  I didn't notice until after I clicked the button to purchase though.  We are supposed to be able to get 20% off right?

So tempted by this, just can't decide.  If it was the PS4 version I'd jump no question, because I traded my copy in with the intention of picking it back up when it got cheap.  Is there an actual case in the set or just the steelbook?  No way I'd trade in the steelbook, but it looks like GS is giving the best value for it right now (unless BB actually doesn't drop when the 100% kicks in...) and they ding me if I don't include a case when I trade.  

I have the regular PS4 version but after getting the AC3 statue for free thanks to the famous Target B2G1 coupon I couldn't resist this with the GCU price and also using a $35 cert to bring it down to just under $10 after tax. Free expedited shipping always a plus.Will likely trade in my PS4 copy while it's still worth something and just use my digital upgrade code. Or maybe just the ps3 version after seeing the values on Sunday.

Thanks op will look great with my AC3 statue for sure!

Is the statue worth it? Have the game on ps4 from gamefly since the price never dropped on ps4 to around 30 bucks, almost have it beat now.

Also what the hell happened to the old value checked for bby?

Edit: found correct link in trade in thread but site link is bonkers.

Went ahead and ordered one, had a 15 cert so 31 total after tax. can always not open it and return it after I've had time to think about it.

bread's done
Back